In a society where people define others by appearance, skin plays the important part in appearance beauty. The standard for skin is different from country to country. But there are many people who want to know how to whiten skin. Many people have the desire to own flawless and fair skin. As you know, skin is an important part of your body that acts as a protective and a barrier cover from parts of the body to the outside environment. Several causes for dark skin include hormonal imbalances, prolonged exposure to polluted air, heavy usage of cosmetics, unbalanced diet, stress, ageing, heredity, dry skin, genetic, certain environmental factors, improper lifestyle choices, some medical conditions, etc.
Many people want to find the effective ways and excellent solutions to achieve a fair, flawless and gorgeous skin. The fastest way is a skin-whitening bath in the spas. However, spas use chemicals to whiten the skin and it may result in skin damage. After a whitening bath in spas, the skin may become more sensitive and thinner. It is easy to get burn or turn to normal color if you cannot protect your skin well from sunlight. It seems difficult to find a safe spa that has built a good reputation. In the market, there are a lot of skin-lightening creams as well as lotions that aim to make your skin brighter and whiter after a period of time. However, these products contain harmful or questionable chemicals that can damage your skin. Studies have found out that some certain chemicals contained in skin-lightening creams or lotions can increase the risk of skin cancer. Many people with the sensitive skin suffer from allergy, redness, weakness, and skin irritation after using skin-lightening products. Of course, it works for some people and skin care product and makeup industry has produced many products that meet the safety and effectiveness. However, it is important for you to read the labels carefully to make sure that your skin is not irritated to any ingredients listed on the label and no ingredients are banned. These lightening-skin creams, lotions, and whitening bath are expensive. Not all people can afford it. A part from expensive products and whitening bath in spas, you can follow some effective ways to help whiten your skin fast and naturally.
In this article, AllRemedies.com will introduce you 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying any way. Keep reading this writing to learn more these 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast!
36 Simple Ways On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
I – Nutritious Foods On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
Asking for the effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should eat healthy foods. Particular veggies, fruits, and nuts I would like to introduce in this article are not only good for the health but also effective in brightening the skin from inside.
Strawberries are one of the nutritious superfoods in the world. A small bowl of strawberries contains more vitamin C, compared to an orange. This is the reason why strawberries are beneficial in whitening the skin. Moreover, vitamin C in strawberries plays the important role in collagen production that can help to improve the skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
If you consume strawberries regularly, you can have a fresh and young-look skin.
We all know that eggs have many health benefits. People consider egg as a healthy food. Eggs are recommended eating in the morning as the breakfast. For whitening skin, eggs have a great source of amino acids, lutein, and zeaxanthin that are effective in protecting the skin from UV rays and boosting the production of new skin cells. It is a reason why eggs are considered as a good food on how to whiten skin I would like to introduce in this article.
Lemon contains not only a great amount of vitamin C but also ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is an excellent antioxidant that can fight against the free radicals causing skin damage and aging skin. You just need to squeeze the juice from a lemon and add it into a glass of warm water. In order add sweetness to this lemon juice and boost the effectiveness of lemons, you should add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar.
Pineapple is one of the tropical fruits for the whitening skin you should know. Pineapple has a great source of vitamin C that boosts the production of collagen and improves the elasticity. Moreover, pineapple also has enzymes that are effective in reducing fine lines, age spots, and pigmentation. You can eat pineapple or rub it to your skin for whitening the skin.
Eating tomatoes can keep the skin look bright and tight. Tomatoes are considered as a natural sunscreen that can protect the skin from UV rays. Moreover, people who eat tomatoes regularly have glowing skin because tomatoes can increase the level of collagen in the skin.
Asking for the foods on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should not ignore garlic. Garlic is considered as a natural antibiotic that has many powerful effects. Garlic consumption is beneficial in cleansing the blood, getting rid of impurities from the skin and reducing acnes. Moreover, antioxidants found in garlic can slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of aging signs.
Read more: how to get rid of acne scars
People who like eating avocados always have brighter and more glowing skin than people who do not. Avocados have a great source of good fats that can maintain the moisture and reduce redness. Avocados are high in antioxidants. Therefore, eating avocados can prevent the aging signs and wrinkles.
This green leaf is packed with beta-carotene that can convert into vitamin A in your body. Including spinach in your diet can make the skin moist, supple, and plump.
II – Tips On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
1. Know Your Skin Type
Whether you want to use skin lightening creams or natural ways on how to whiten skin fast, you still need to know your skin type first. Each skin type needs different skin care products and different home remedies. If you do not know your skin type and use wrong skin care products or home remedies, it may worsen your skin condition or lead to skin problems.
There are five skin types you should know:
- Normal skin: You may have normal skin if your tissue does not show any oil. Your skin may be elastic, vibrant and supple. Because it is the least problematic skin type, it looks good with the smooth and clean complexion, a good circulation and a healthy look into your advanced age.
- Dry skin: The tissue is clean and does not show any oil. People with dry skin always find their skin dry, flaky, and tight especially when they wipe or wash their skin. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin, and skin irritation, compared to other skin types. This is the reason why women who have dry skin always want to find the skin care products that can help them slow down the aging process and inhibiting the appearance of aging signs. Dry skin may look great in a young person. However, in order to make the skin always look healthy and smooth, regular skin care routine, beauty treatment with moisturizers and natural masks are needed.
- Oily Skin: If your skin type is oily, the tissue may show the oil when it is wiped the areas of your cheeks, forehead, and nose. Oily skin is more prone to skin problems. It looks thick, shiny, coarse and greasy. People with oily skin often have large skin pores. When the oil, dirt, and impurities are stuck in these large pores, it can cause an acne However, unlike dry skin, the oily skin is less prone to wrinkles and other aging signs. Careful cleaning, limiting of carbohydrate consumption and staying away from rich creams are recommended to keep the oily skin always looks healthy and great.
- Combination skin: it is another skin type. When you have a combination skin type, you may feel your skin oily on the areas of your forehead and your nose while other areas touching your cheeks are clean and dry. Combination skin type has both oily and dry skin areas. Therefore, it requires different types of skin care applied to each particular skin area. Dry skin zones such as your cheeks and around your eyes need rich creams and excellent moisturizers while oily areas such as the nose and forehead require frequent and proper cleaning.
- Sensitive skin: It is the fifth skin type. It is difficult to take care of this skin type. The sensitive skin tends to be dry and tight. Moreover, it is more prone to irritation and inflammation. People with the sensitive skin may have scaly and reddish areas and the skin becomes tingly and itchy if they use improper skin care routine and wrong products. This skin is fragile; therefore, it is the most problematic skin type. In order to keep this skin healthy, you need to build a very special skin care routine
Read more: best lotions for dry skin