In a society where people define others by appearance, skin plays the important part in appearance beauty. The standard for skin is different from country to country. But there are many people who want to know how to whiten skin. Many people have the desire to own flawless and fair skin. As you know, skin is an important part of your body that acts as a protective and a barrier cover from parts of the body to the outside environment. Several causes for dark skin include hormonal imbalances, prolonged exposure to polluted air, heavy usage of cosmetics, unbalanced diet, stress, ageing, heredity, dry skin, genetic, certain environmental factors, improper lifestyle choices, some medical conditions, etc.
Many people want to find the effective ways and excellent solutions to achieve a fair, flawless and gorgeous skin. The fastest way is a skin-whitening bath in the spas. However, spas use chemicals to whiten the skin and it may result in skin damage. After a whitening bath in spas, the skin may become more sensitive and thinner. It is easy to get burn or turn to normal color if you cannot protect your skin well from sunlight. It seems difficult to find a safe spa that has built a good reputation. In the market, there are a lot of skin-lightening creams as well as lotions that aim to make your skin brighter and whiter after a period of time. However, these products contain harmful or questionable chemicals that can damage your skin. Studies have found out that some certain chemicals contained in skin-lightening creams or lotions can increase the risk of skin cancer. Many people with the sensitive skin suffer from allergy, redness, weakness, and skin irritation after using skin-lightening products. Of course, it works for some people and skin care product and makeup industry has produced many products that meet the safety and effectiveness. However, it is important for you to read the labels carefully to make sure that your skin is not irritated to any ingredients listed on the label and no ingredients are banned. These lightening-skin creams, lotions, and whitening bath are expensive. Not all people can afford it. A part from expensive products and whitening bath in spas, you can follow some effective ways to help whiten your skin fast and naturally.
In this article, AllRemedies.com will introduce you 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying any way. Keep reading this writing to learn more these 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast!
36 Simple Ways On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
I – Nutritious Foods On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
Asking for the effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should eat healthy foods. Particular veggies, fruits, and nuts I would like to introduce in this article are not only good for the health but also effective in brightening the skin from inside.
Strawberries are one of the nutritious superfoods in the world. A small bowl of strawberries contains more vitamin C, compared to an orange. This is the reason why strawberries are beneficial in whitening the skin. Moreover, vitamin C in strawberries plays the important role in collagen production that can help to improve the skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
If you consume strawberries regularly, you can have a fresh and young-look skin.
We all know that eggs have many health benefits. People consider egg as a healthy food. Eggs are recommended eating in the morning as the breakfast. For whitening skin, eggs have a great source of amino acids, lutein, and zeaxanthin that are effective in protecting the skin from UV rays and boosting the production of new skin cells. It is a reason why eggs are considered as a good food on how to whiten skin I would like to introduce in this article.
Lemon contains not only a great amount of vitamin C but also ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is an excellent antioxidant that can fight against the free radicals causing skin damage and aging skin. You just need to squeeze the juice from a lemon and add it into a glass of warm water. In order add sweetness to this lemon juice and boost the effectiveness of lemons, you should add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar.
Pineapple is one of the tropical fruits for the whitening skin you should know. Pineapple has a great source of vitamin C that boosts the production of collagen and improves the elasticity. Moreover, pineapple also has enzymes that are effective in reducing fine lines, age spots, and pigmentation. You can eat pineapple or rub it to your skin for whitening the skin.
Eating tomatoes can keep the skin look bright and tight. Tomatoes are considered as a natural sunscreen that can protect the skin from UV rays. Moreover, people who eat tomatoes regularly have glowing skin because tomatoes can increase the level of collagen in the skin.
Asking for the foods on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should not ignore garlic. Garlic is considered as a natural antibiotic that has many powerful effects. Garlic consumption is beneficial in cleansing the blood, getting rid of impurities from the skin and reducing acnes. Moreover, antioxidants found in garlic can slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of aging signs.
Read more: how to get rid of acne scars
People who like eating avocados always have brighter and more glowing skin than people who do not. Avocados have a great source of good fats that can maintain the moisture and reduce redness. Avocados are high in antioxidants. Therefore, eating avocados can prevent the aging signs and wrinkles.
This green leaf is packed with beta-carotene that can convert into vitamin A in your body. Including spinach in your diet can make the skin moist, supple, and plump.
II – Tips On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
1. Know Your Skin Type
Whether you want to use skin lightening creams or natural ways on how to whiten skin fast, you still need to know your skin type first. Each skin type needs different skin care products and different home remedies. If you do not know your skin type and use wrong skin care products or home remedies, it may worsen your skin condition or lead to skin problems.
There are five skin types you should know:
- Normal skin: You may have normal skin if your tissue does not show any oil. Your skin may be elastic, vibrant and supple. Because it is the least problematic skin type, it looks good with the smooth and clean complexion, a good circulation and a healthy look into your advanced age.
- Dry skin: The tissue is clean and does not show any oil. People with dry skin always find their skin dry, flaky, and tight especially when they wipe or wash their skin. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin, and skin irritation, compared to other skin types. This is the reason why women who have dry skin always want to find the skin care products that can help them slow down the aging process and inhibiting the appearance of aging signs. Dry skin may look great in a young person. However, in order to make the skin always look healthy and smooth, regular skin care routine, beauty treatment with moisturizers and natural masks are needed.
- Oily Skin: If your skin type is oily, the tissue may show the oil when it is wiped the areas of your cheeks, forehead, and nose. Oily skin is more prone to skin problems. It looks thick, shiny, coarse and greasy. People with oily skin often have large skin pores. When the oil, dirt, and impurities are stuck in these large pores, it can cause an acne However, unlike dry skin, the oily skin is less prone to wrinkles and other aging signs. Careful cleaning, limiting of carbohydrate consumption and staying away from rich creams are recommended to keep the oily skin always looks healthy and great.
- Combination skin: it is another skin type. When you have a combination skin type, you may feel your skin oily on the areas of your forehead and your nose while other areas touching your cheeks are clean and dry. Combination skin type has both oily and dry skin areas. Therefore, it requires different types of skin care applied to each particular skin area. Dry skin zones such as your cheeks and around your eyes need rich creams and excellent moisturizers while oily areas such as the nose and forehead require frequent and proper cleaning.
- Sensitive skin: It is the fifth skin type. It is difficult to take care of this skin type. The sensitive skin tends to be dry and tight. Moreover, it is more prone to irritation and inflammation. People with the sensitive skin may have scaly and reddish areas and the skin becomes tingly and itchy if they use improper skin care routine and wrong products. This skin is fragile; therefore, it is the most problematic skin type. In order to keep this skin healthy, you need to build a very special skin care routine
Read more: best lotions for dry skin
2. Increase Vitamin C intake
If you want to ask about effective ways on how to whiten skin naturally, you should not ignore the important role of vitamin C intake. Vitamin C is effective in improving skin complexion, brightening skin color from inside and maintaining the skin structure by boosting the production of collagen.
Most skin lightening products now work by inhibiting the production of melanin that is released when skin is exposed to the sunlight. Excessive production of melanin may result in dark skin. These products can use peels, chemicals or vitamins for the aim of skin whitening. Studies have shown that vitamin C is beneficial in inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. As a result, fewer melanin pigments are released
Vitamin C has antioxidant properties; therefore, it can help the skin fight against free radicals that lead to dark skin and skin aging. Vitamin C can double the levels of vitamin E and glutathione in your body. Both vitamin E and glutathione are powerful antioxidants. Glutathione can make your skin produce more Pheomelanin instead of the darker Eumelanin. Many studies found out that topical application of vitamin can help to repair the skin damage caused by sun exposure. Vitamin C can work as a natural exfoliant. Therefore, people often use the fruit or juice that have a great source of vitamin C to apply to the skin when they want to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt and impurities that contribute to darker skin.
Vitamin C is the essential vitamin for collagen production. Collagen plays the important role in boosting the skin elasticity and making the skin look firm and young. Vitamin C can ease inflammation and redness. It is the reason why it is used to remove red blotches from the skin. People also see vitamin C as an effective treatment for rosacea and acne.
You can increase vitamin C intake by eating a healthy diet that includes a variety of vegetables and fruits. Fruits such as papaya, guava, oranges, kiwis, strawberries, lychees, and pineapple have a great source of vitamin C. You can drink natural fruit juices to increase the level of vitamin C in your body.
Vegetables that are rich in vitamin C include broccoli, peppers, brussel sprout, cabbage, snow peas, kale, cauliflower, potatoes, and tomatoes. It is important to know that vitamin C in vegetables can be destroyed if you cook these vegetables with the excessive heat. Therefore, to make sure the optimum amount of vitamin C in vegetables, you should avoid overcooking or reheating them.
If you cannot get enough vitamin C through foods, you can take vitamin C supplements. However, it is important for you to consult your doctor and know your daily recommended vitamin C intake. According to some reliable sources, the ideal vitamin C intake is 1000 to 3000 mg per day. Excessive consumption of vitamin C can lead to some harmful conditions
3. Increase Vitamin A intake
Before you try effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you need to make sure that your skin is healthy and strong enough. Vitamin A, and important vitamin makes your skin healthy and strong. If you find your skin weak and sensitive, it means that you are experiencing vitamin A deficiency.
You can increase vitamin A intake by eating vitamin A rich foods such as nonfat milk, egg yolks, and oyster. Moreover, foods that are rich in beta carotene can also give you enough amount of vitamin A. Moreover, beta-carotene is effective in minimizing the skin damages caused by sun exposure. These foods include watermelon, carrots, tomatoes, papaya and other dark-colored vegetables and fruits.
Read more: vitamins for dry skin
4. Limit The Exposure To Sunlight As Well As Pollution
It is recommended using sunscreen with at least SPF 15 when you have to go out. Sunscreen can protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays that are harmful because it may slow down the healing process for skin damage. Moreover, sunlight can deteriorate the ability of the skin to shed the dead skin cells and boost the new skin cell’s regeneration. Moreover, pollution is the common causes of dull skin and acnes because it makes dirt, and impurities stuck in your skin pores.
5. Drink Enough Water
In order to make your skin glowing and bright, you should drink 8 cups of water daily. Water contributes to a big difference in your skin health. If your skin does not get the adequate water, it may develop wrinkles, suffer from saggy skin and become duller. Water plays the important role in maintaining the skin structure, boosting collagen production and making the skin look plump. If the skin is hydrated well, it is less likely to develop the skin problems. Drinking enough water can make your skin look great year to year. Before you try effective solution on how to whiten skin fast, you need to make sure that your skin is getting enough water. It is recommended drinking eight to ten glasses of water through the day.
6. Sleep 8 Hours
Lack of sleep or sleep deprivation not only develops dark circles around your eyes but also make your skin look dull and tired. Therefore, as the effective way on how to whiten skin, you should get adequate sleep. Many studies and researches have been done to prove the importance of sleep to the health and beauty. If you sleep well, you may have glowing and hydrated skin. When you sleep, your skin may have time to repair its problem. If you find it hard to sleep, you can try some tips and techniques such as doing yoga, listening to music, drinking a glass of hot milk and massaging with essential oils such as sandalwood, chamomile or ylang-ylang. You can boost the benefits of beauty sleeping by using an overnight mask. There are a lot of overnight masks that claim to brighten the skin.
7. Exfoliate The Skin
Exfoliating the skin is an important step in skin care routine if you are looking for the effective ways on how to whiten skin. Dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities accumulating in your skin are the causes of dull and dark skin. By removing dead skin cells and boosting the production of new skin cells, exfoliating makes your skin look glowing, young, healthy and bright.
It is recommended exfoliating the skin twice a week. However, if you have a sensitive skin type, exfoliating the skin twice a week may be too much and it can result in skin irritation. If your skin type belongs to the oily skin, you should exfoliate your skin three times a week to avoid the buildup of dead skin cells in your skin
III – Home Remedies On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
Yogurt that helps you improve the indigestion system also helps you whiten skin quickly.
Lactic acid presents in yogurt that has the most AHAs (gentle alpha hydroxy acids). These AHAs work as best exfoliants that helps remove the dead cells on your skin’s surface. In addition, yogurt contains bleaching agent that perfectly bleaches your hyper-pigmented skin by suppressing the melanin production of your skin. How to whiten skin fast with yogurt? Here are detailed directions:
- Take a little yogurt and then rub it on the skin. Leave it on for about 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- You had better follow this process at least once every day for about 2 to 3 weeks for a significant change in the skin
- Lukewarm water
- Take plain (half a cup) but not sweetened and flavored yogurt
- Apply this on your skin and gently rub this yogurt for some minutes
- Allow it for another few minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water
- It is recommended to reapply this process every day to completely whiten the skin.
- Lemon juice
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl to create it like face mask
- Apply this face mask on your skin and allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes
- Finally rinse it with water
- You had better repeat this way regularly in order to prevent the dark pigmentation of your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey
- Add honey and yogurt in a bowl
- Stir it well and next apply this on your skin.
- Leave it to sit for half an hour and then wash it with water
- You should apply this method every day to help whiten your skin fast and naturally.