Age can make your facial muscles weak, leading to saggy skin. Apart from aging, your skin can lose its elasticity due to excessive smoking, excessive exposure to the harmful sun rays, regular use of alcoholic beverages, obesity, rapid weight loss, pregnancy, dehydration, a poor diet, apply of wrong skin care products and use of harsh chemicals on your skin. Along with your sagging skin, you can also see an increase in fine lines and wrinkles, especially on your face. Your skin may also look more translucent and paler and it can become more sensitive. There are several effective ways that can help tighten facial skin without any side effect. In this article, AllRemedies.com will introduce you 29 effective ways how to tighten face skin naturally at home. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying any way. Read on to learn more about 29 effective ways how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home!
- Top 47 Natural Skin Tightening Remedies for Your Skin / How to Tighten Belly Skin Naturally & Fast: 26 Solutions
29 Effective Ways On How To Tighten Face Skin Pores Naturally At Home That Work
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera that helps smoothen your skin also helps you tighten it effectively.
The malic acid present in aloe vera gel will help get rid of sagging skin and improve the elasticity of the skin too. In addition, it also acts as a natural moisturizer for the skin. For the best results, you can use it as follows:
- Extract the gel from a leaf of aloe vera and smear it on the face and neck. Allow it on for around 15 to 20 minutes and finally rinse it off using lukewarm water. It is recommended to follow this remedy a few times a week.
- Another choice is to mix together aloe vera gel (one tablespoon) and 1 teaspoon each of honey and mayonnaise. Then apply this on the face and neck and allow it on for about 15 minutes. Wash it off using warm water and after that splash some cold water. You should do this once per week.
To tighten saggy and loose skin, using cucumber is a great choice. Cucumber is one of the effective natural skin toners and contains a rejuvenating and refreshing effect on the skin. Here are easy methods on how to tighten face skin with cucumber:
- Firstly, you grind 1/2 a cucumber and next squeeze it through one strainer in order to extract its juice. Then apply this juice on the face and keep it on till it dries. Wash it off with cool water. You had better follow this remedy once every day.
- You can also mix 1 tablespoon each of plain yogurt and grated cucumber. Then apply this mixture on the face and leave it on for around 10 to 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water. It is suggested to repeat several times per week.
- Alternatively, you can make a face mask by mixing fresh cucumber juice (two tablespoons), one egg white and vitamin E oil (3-4 drops). Then apply this mask on the face and neck, allow it on for about 15 minutes and lastly rinse it off with cool water. You should use this mask once per week.
3. How To Tighten Face Skin With Egg White
Surprisingly, egg whites are one natural astringent and thereby act as an effective remedy for tightening skin. Their hydros lipids can help lift loose skin. How to tighten face skin naturally with egg white? What you need to do:
- Whisk 1-2 egg whites till you get one foamy texture. Then, apply it to your face and neck. Allow it on for around 20 minutes and finally wash it off with cool water.
- Another method is to add plain yogurt (one tablespoon) to 1 egg white and then whisk it. Apply this mixture to the face and neck and keep it on for around 20 to 30 minutes before washing it off.
You can apply either of these treatments two times a week to enjoy radiant and firm skin.
As you know, lemon is loaded with vitamin C. The vitamin C present in lemon helps enhance collagen production. Therefore, it helps restore elasticity to the skin. In addition, lemon contains astringent properties that will help tighten your skin and decrease wrinkles and signs of premature aging. Here are detailed directions to apply lemon for tightening face skin that you can follow at home:
- Extract a little fresh lemon juice and then rub it gently on the face and neck. Allow it on for 5 to 10 minutes and lastly, rinse your face off with water. You should do this way two or three times per day.
- Alternatively, you can also mix the juice of 1/2 a lemon with one cup of cold water. Then splash this mixture on the freshly washed face. Wait for this lemon water to air dry on the face. You had better follow this remedy about once or twice every day for best results.
5. Oil Massage
Massaging the face and neck with one natural oil such as olive oil will help tighten your loose skin to maintain it smooth and firm. Olive oil contains antioxidants such as vitamins A and E rendering anti-aging benefits. Also, it helps maintain your skin well moisturized. Here are easy methods on how to tighten face skin pores with olive oil:
- Warm some extra-virgin olive oil slightly in the microwave.
- Then apply this oil on the face.
- After that, massage gently with the fingertips in the circular motions for about 10 minutes.
- You should follow this remedy once every day before going to bed.
You can also use coconut, grape seed, jojoba, avocado or almond oil to massage your body.
6. How To Tighten Face Skin With Honey
Honey contains natural hydrating, anti-aging and antioxidant properties that are useful for treating sagging skin. Here are easy steps on how to tighten face skin pores with honey:
- Mix honey (2-3 teaspoons) and some drops each of olive oil and lemon juice. Apply it on the face and neck, allow it to be dry and then wash it off with warm water. You should do this about once or twice every day for best results.
- Alternatively, you can also combine together 1/2 tablespoon each of sour cream and honey. Then mix in turmeric powder (one-half teaspoon). Apply this mixture on the face for about 15 minutes. Wash it off with lukewarm water and finally splash some cold water. You had better use this face mask about once a week.
7. Rose Water
As you know, rose water is very good for skin care. Rose water is one natural astringent; hence it is a good toner and helps in tightening loose skin. Furthermore, it is excellent for keeping the clear and glowing skin. How to tighten face skin naturally at home with rose water? Here are easy methods:
- Simply, rub some rose water on the face and neck before you go to sleep. This will help prevent premature aging signs and tighten the pores as well.
- Another method is to combine one teaspoon each of witch hazel and lemon juice and almond oil (five drops) in rose water (one cup). Later apply it to the face and neck, allow it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off. You should follow this remedy a couple of times a week.
Another good and effective way of tightening skin is using cinnamon. It can help accelerate collagen production that is essential for tight and firm skin. For the positive results, you can use it as follows:
- Mix 1 teaspoon each of turmeric powder and cinnamon powder with enough olive oil in order to make a paste. Next to mix in sugar or salt (one-half teaspoon).
- Gently scrub the face and neck area with the paste for several minutes.
- Rinse your face off with lukewarm water.
- You had better use this natural scrub about once or twice per week.
9. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth (multani mitti) improves skin elasticity as well as stimulates blood circulation. Here are simple ways on how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home with fuller’s earth:
- Mix fuller’s earth powder (one tablespoon) with enough rose water (or water) to create a smooth paste. Then apply this paste on your face and neck and wait for it to dry. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alternatively, you can also combine 1 tablespoon each of glycerin, honey and fuller’s earth. Then mix in 1 beaten egg white. Afterward, apply this paste on the face and neck and keep it dry Rinse it off with lukewarm water.
It is recommended to follow either of these treatments once per week in order to enjoy youthful and firm skin.
10. How To Tighten Face Skin With Strawberry
Strawberries act like astringents on your skin and thus are a very good cure for sagging skin. They also contain vitamin C, a potent antioxidant boosting production of collagen fibers, which help maintain skin smooth and firm. In addition, the alpha hydroxyl acids present in them help to improve your appearance of aging skin. How to tighten face skin naturally at home with strawberry? Here are detailed directions:
- Mash about 2-3 ripe strawberries and then mix them with 2 teaspoons each of honey and yogurt.
- Apply this paste on the face and neck.
- Allow it on for around 5 minutes and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You should follow this remedy about once every day for several weeks.
- Also, you can include strawberries in your daily diet to obtain results faster.
11. Drink Enough Water
If you wish to tighten and firm your facial skin, you should drink enough amount of water daily. Drinking water will help maintain the body well nourished and hydrated as well. It will firm skin tissues and restore your skin's elasticity, thereby tightening your loose skin on the face and neck. For naturally tightening skin, you should drink at least 8 glasses of cold water daily. Water helps flush the toxins out of your body as well as provides the moisture to maintain your skin supple, tight, and firm.
One of the simple and best tips on how to tighten face skin is daily moisturizing. Surprisingly, almond oil is high in vitamin E and contains natural moisturizing and soothing properties for skin tightening. You can use the natural skin tightening oil in order to tighten the skin under eyes as well as the loose skin around the mouth. The natural skin care way is best for decreasing fine lines and deep wrinkles on face and neck.
13. Apply Sunscreen
One of the effective natural skin tightening methods on how to tighten face skin pores is applying sunscreen on the face and neck. The skin care tip will help protect the skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. You should use a great-quality sunscreen of 30 SPF minimum on the face and neck when you go out. This tip will prevent sagging and wrinkling of the skin.
14. Follow A Healthy Diet
Eating healthy diet is also one of the effective ways on how to tighten face skin naturally. Essential fatty acids, like omega-3, may help skin maintain moisture and increase its supple, soft appearance. You had better follow a skin firming diet containing foods rich in fatty acids, antioxidants, and vitamins to help tighten facial skin, decrease and prevent fine lines and deep wrinkles on your face and neck. Include fish, a flaxseed and avocados in your daily diet to remove sagging skin naturally.
15. How To Tighten Face Skin – Quit Smoking
Do you know that smoking is one of the leading causes of skin damage? Stop smoking is also considered as one of the best ways on how to tighten face skin. It can cause collagen breakdown as well as contribute to the sagging skin development. This way will help you protect your skin from collagen breakdown causing sagging skin.
16. Cucumber Face Mask
Here is step by step direction on how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home with this face:
- Mix cucumber juice (2 tablespoons), one egg white, lemon juice (a few drops), and vitamin E oil (a few drops) to create cucumber mask.
- Then apply the natural skin tightening mask on your face and neck.
- Allow it on for about 15 minutes and wash it off with warm water.
17. Egg White And Flour Mask
Fuller’s earth helps improve skin tone, combats against pimples, blemishes, tanning etc. It draws excess oil from your skin as well as stimulates blood circulation in the face. Here are detailed instructions on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this mask:
- 1 Egg white
- Glycerin for dry skin
- Flour/Fuller’s earth
Beat an egg and then separate the white from the yellow. Mix flour, honey, and glycerin to it and then apply on your face. Wait until it dries and rinse with lukewarm water. You can also use Fuller’s earth as well. If your skin is oily, you should avoid adding glycerin.
18. Yogurt And Egg White Mask
Yogurt can combat blemishes, and cleanse your skin very well while sugar is one of the best natural exfoliators. In addition, it removes, cleanses dead cells, moisturizes and works against early aging signs. For the best results, what you need to do:
- 1 Egg white
- 1tablespoon of yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon of sugar
Beat an egg and then separate the white from the yellow. Mix sugar and yogurt to it well and then apply it on the face. Wait until it dries and washes well with lukewarm water.
19. Rice Flour And Cabbage Mask
Cabbage leaves are well known to combat against wrinkles and the loose skin. Olive oil or almond oil moisturizes the skin well. Here are detailed instructions on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this mask:
- 2-3 leaves of cabbage
- 2 tablespoons of rice flour
- Almond/olive oil (a few drops)
Firstly, grind cabbage leaves to make a paste. Then mix it well with olive oil or almond oil and rice flour. After that, apply it on the face and let it dry. Wash it well using lukewarm water. If your skin is oily, you can avoid using olive or almond oil in this pack. If you like, you can also include egg white to it.
20. Honey And Cabbage Mask
Here are detailed instructions on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this mask:
- Cabbage leaves
- Olive/almond oil for dry skin
Take 2-3 leaves of cabbage and create one paste out of it. Then, mix it well with honey and yogurt in one container. For dry skin, olive or almond oil can be included to the paste. Then, apply this pack and allow it for around 15-20 minutes. Wash well with lukewarm water.
21. Cabbage And Egg White Face Pack
Cabbage has the minerals such as phosphorus and potassium and vitamins like A, B, etc. This vitamins and minerals help to reduce and prevent the loose facial skin. Here are step by step instructions on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this mask:
- 5 tablespoons of cabbage finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of rice flour
- 1 egg white
Take 5 tbsp of the cabbage finely chopped and then combine the rice flour to this. Mesh the mixture with hand till it becomes smooth. Then, apply 1 egg white to it. After that, blend all of three ingredients again and form it as a smooth paste. Now apply this paste on your face. Allow it 20 minutes then rinse with the cold water.
22. Papaya And Rice Flour Pack
Papaya contains papain that helps to prevent the sagging. Honey also contains the natural antioxidants clears your facial skin. Rice flour acts as the dead skin cells remover and skin pores cleaner. Here is step by step instruction on how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home with this combination:
- 1 Papaya
- 1/4 cup of rice flour
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Take 1 ripped papaya and then finely mesh that papaya. After that, add rice flour (1/4 cup) to it. Mix and create as a paste. Add honey (2 tbsp) to it and then mix all of them. Afterward, apply this on to your face. Rinse it after about 20 minutes using lukewarm water.
23. Olive Oil And Lemon Face Pack
Olive oil contains the properties to keep the firmness of your face skin. Lemon juice acts as a facial skin pores cleaner. The face is easily prepared and kept your tighten facials skin easily. In addition, this face pack also helps to get rid of the acne on your face.
- 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2-3 tablespoons of lemon juice
Take this olive oil and next mix this lemon juice to it. Then mix them well. After that, apply this mixture on to your face. Leave it for half an hour then rinse with the warm water.
24. Egg white, Fuller Earth And Honey Pack
Here is step by step instruction on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this pack:
- Fuller’s earth – 2 tbsp
- Egg white
- Honey – 1 tbsp
Take this fuller’s earth in one glass bowl and next add honey. Later mix them well. Then add the egg white and mix them again. Apply this pack on the face and keep for 20 minutes. Then rinse off using lukewarm water. If you have dry skin then uses glycerin and flour instead of honey and fuller’s earth.
25. Milk And Fuller’s Earth Face Pack
Here are detailed directions you can follow at home:
- Fuller’s earth
- Milk with cream
Take milk that contains cream in it and then pour fuller’s earth (2 tablespoons) in it. Later blend the mixture well and apply on the face. Drying this pack will give the expected result. Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water. The pack will cleanse the face as well as make your skin soft after tightening the pores.
26. Avocado And Honey Face Pack
Here is step by step direction on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with this face pack:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Take the avocado and next to make a pulp from the fleshy part. Pour honey and then blend it well. After that, use a brush to smear the paste on your face. Then let it dry completely. Wash it off with lukewarm water. You will find avocado helps collagen of your face to make the face look supple.
27. How To Tighten Face Skin With Apple Cider Vinegar
Here is step by step direction on how to tighten face skin naturally at home with apple cider vinegar:
- 1/ cup of apple cider vinegar
- ½ cup of water
You can mix this vinegar with ½ cup of water well and anoint the face with this solution. Wait until it dries and finally wash it off. Alternatively, you can also rinse your face with vinegar combined in water after taking a bather. It will make the face feel tighter and look softer.
28. Blueberry And Honey
Here is step by step direction on how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home with the combination of blueberry and honey:
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- ½ cup of blueberries
Take these blueberries and next blend in one blender to make a smooth paste. Anoint the face with the unprocessed honey. After that, apply this blueberry paste over this honey smoothened face. Leave for half an hour. Then, wash with lukewarm water and notice the difference on the face. The antioxidant fruit can fight free radicals as well as tighten skin. This reduces wrinkles and gives back the skin’s natural look.
29. Eat Raw Foods
Vegetables and fruits in the purest form are very useful and beneficial for your skin. They're loaded with minerals and vitamins that make the skin look beautiful as well as promote healthy skin growth.
- Make vegetable and fruit smoothies to eat for breakfast daily.
- Try juicing, which is one good way to get a fast serving of produce. You should use lots green vegetables, like spinach and kale, for best results.
How To Tighten Face Skin – Additional Tips
- To tighten the skin, perform facial muscle exercises two times every day.
- Regularly exercise for one well-toned look.
- Exfoliate the skin once per week to remove dead skin cells.
- Get 8 hours of beauty sleep every night.
- Avoid rapid and sudden weight loss.
- Avoid soaps having harsh chemicals.
- Use cosmetic products created for your skin type.
- Avoid highly processed junk food and refined sugar.
- Eat lots of raw vegetables and fresh fruits to maintain your body nourished.
- Take vitamin C, vitamin E as well as (methyl sulfonyl methan supplements after asking your doctor.
- Mix rose water with sandalwood powder in a ratio of 1:1 and then apply evenly throughout the face. When dry, rinse your face using cold water. This will help in removing oil and dirt from your skin pores.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 29 effective ways on how to tighten face skin pores naturally at home, hope that it can help you find out the best remedy to help tighten facial skin fast without any side effect. These ways, as well as skin-tightening tips, will help tighten and prevent sagging skin. Plus, following a healthy and regular skin care regime can help you keep a youthful appearance. However, these ways will take some time to tighten the skin on the face but their results are long-lasting. If you have any question, or you know other ways for tightening face skin, please leave them below. Also, you can share the experience if you know any other skin tightening remedies to us.