- Why Is ACV Good For Upset Stomach?
- How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Upset Stomach
- 1. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2. Honey With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 3. Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar
- 4. Lemon With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5. Mint Tea & Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6. Rice Water & Apple Cider Vinegar
- 7. Chamomile Tea With Apple Cider Vinegar
- 8. Ginger & Apple Cider Vinegar
Have you ever suffered from the upset stomach? The fact shows that it is a popular problem which a lot of people have faced once in their lifetime. If you do not know whether you are suffering from this disease or not, you can base on these symptoms such as nausea, stomach pain, together with bloating. And this disease is caused by several factors such as consuming more spicy or fatty foods, eating so quickly or drinking too much alcohol as well as caffeine. Once you suffer from this disease, you may feel uncomfortable. In order to get rid of upset stomach, natural home remedies are preferred using because they are cheap and very safe. Among the natural ones, apple cider vinegar is recommended to use because of its safety and effectiveness. So, today on our page AllRemedies.com, this article will show you the reasons why you ought to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach and the ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach & nausea in details.
Why Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Treating Upset Stomach?
There are some reasons why apple cider vinegar is very beneficial in curing the upset stomach. Now let’s find out.
- First of all, apple cider vinegar is considered being acidic. That’s why when you use apple cider vinegar, the low acidic levels in your stomach restored. As you can see, if the acidic levels are high, it may cause improper digestion, heartburn, as well as acid reflux. And if you use apple cider vinegar, you may have a low risk of suffering from them.
- Furthermore, when apple cider vinegar is made, it may manufacture the enzymes during the fermentation process. These enzymes can improve the breakdown of your foods, thus reducing digestive disorders.
- Moreover, apple cider vinegar contains the acids which are capable of assisting the disintegration of proteins as well as oils. Therefore, your digestion can be speeded up.
- Finally, they have found that acetic acid, pectin, and potassium contained in apple cider vinegar can also aid in giving you relief from gas and bloating when they cooperate.
For all reasons above, if you suffer from upset stomach, why don’t you use apple cider vinegar? But do you know how to use it? Apple cider vinegar can be used alone or mixed with some different ingredients. Now, let’s continue reading to find the ways to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach & nausea.
Top 12 Safe Ways How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Upset Stomach & Nausea
1. Apple Cider Vinegar
This is the first and easiest recipe which you can follow to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach.
- Firstly, take one or two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar as well as a glass of water.
- Then add apple cider vinegar to water.
- Next, mix well.
- Finally, drink this solution before you have meals.
- Repeat it up to three times per day.
- Keep doing it as needed until your condition becomes better.
In general, apple cider vinegar is so acidic that you should stay away from consuming undiluted vinegar directly because it may harm your stomach.
2. Honey With Apple Cider Vinegar
As you have known, honey consists of enzymes diastase, acid phosphatase, catalase, inulase, glucose oxidase as well as invertase. These elements can help in your assimilation and digestion. Furthermore, when you combine honey with apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, you may get a better result. To use this combination, you ought to follow these steps below.
- Firstly, prepare these things. They include 1 tsp of honey, 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar as well as 1 glass of warm water.
- Then add honey and apple cider vinegar to water.
- Next, mix them well until everything is dissolved.
- Finally, drink this solution with your meals.
Keep doing this process until you get rid of upset stomach.
3. Baking Soda & Apple Cider Vinegar
Sodium bicarbonate known as baking soda is also an effective remedy for upset stomach because it can aid in neutralizing the acid, eliminating the toxins and so on. To get a better result, why don’t you use the combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar for upset stomach? What you need to do now is following these steps below.
- Firstly, take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar, along with a teaspoon of baking soda.
- Then add them to a cup of water. You ought to use warm water.
- Next, mix everything well together.
- Finally, consume this mixture so that you can receive a quick relief from this disease.
- Repeat this process twice per day.
4. Lemon With Apple Cider Vinegar
When talking about the way to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, the combination of lemon and apple cider vinegar can’t be ignored as well. Lemon is considered as nature acidic. It also has a lot of vitamin C and potassium. Therefore, it aids in breaking the food down, together with boosting the function of stomach acids. Here is the specific instruction for you to follow.
- Firstly, take the juice out of two lemons.
- Then put 1 tbsp of apple cider vinegar and the lemon juice which has just been squeezed into one glass of water.
- Next, mix them well together until everything is completely dissolved.
- Finally, drink this mixture.
It will aid you in getting rid of acid reflux, bloating as well as gas.
5. Mint Tea & Apple Cider Vinegar For Upset Stomach
One of the useful methods on how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach is the combination of it with mint tea. For a long time, herbal tea including peppermint tea has been used to treat upset stomach. Thanks to the antiviral, anti-tumor and antimicrobial properties, along with antioxidants, peppermint can help to unwind your stomach cramps, reducing gas and boosting your digestion by improving the bile flow. Also, it helps to treat nausea, fevers, as well as migraines.  If you mix it with apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, you may see an amazing result.
- Firstly, add a handful of peppermint leaves which need washing carefully to 1 cup of boiling water.
- Then cover it and allow it to steep for about 10 minutes.
- Next, take 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar and add to the peppermint tea after being strained.
- After that, stir it well.
- Finally, slowly drink this solution when it is warm.
6. Rice Water & Apple Cider Vinegar
If you are looking for a way to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, why not mix it with rice water?
- Water: 2 cups.
- White rice: 1/2 cup.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 teaspoon.
- Firstly, pour water into a pan and add rice to it.
- Then bring it to cook.
- Next, turn off the flame and allow it to sit for 2 – 3 minutes when you see the rice becoming tender.
- After that, strain the excessive rice water to a glass.
- Now add apple cider vinegar to it and stir well.
- Finally, consume it.
This method will help you to soothe your stomach.
7. Chamomile Tea With Apple Cider Vinegar
One of the best herbal teas which are used to treat upset stomach is the chamomile tea. Do you know that when you are suffering from upset stomach, gastritis can lead to stomach pain, spasms, as well as cramping? But when you use chamomile tea, it will help in relieving these symptoms. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties of chamomile tea, the inflamed lining of your stomach is soothed, and the muscles of your upper digestive tract are relaxed.  Therefore, it is worth trying using the combination of chamomile tea and apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, isn’t it? Here is what you need to do.
- Firstly, add dried chamomile to a mug of boiling water. You had better add from 1 or 2 teaspoons. If you do not have dried chamomile, you can use a chamomile tea bag instead.
- Then cover it, along with allowing it to steep for nearly 15 minutes.
- After that, take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and add to the tea.
- Next, stir well.
- Finally, drink this solution.
8. Ginger & Apple Cider Vinegar
Ginger is a popular cooking ingredient which can easily found in every kitchen. Besides that, it is also a good treatment for upset stomach. Why is it said like that? The fact shows that in the ginger roots, there are two chemicals which are called shoals and gingerols. These chemicals can make the muscles of your intestinal track relax and help in relieving nausea as well as stomach cramps. And when you use it with apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, it will bring you an amazing result.
- Firstly, take a ginger root which is about 2 inches and peel it off after you wash it.
- Then take a cup of water and put the ginger root which has just been crushed into it.
- Next, keep boiling for 3 minutes and allow it to simmer for nearly 2 minutes.
- After that, turn off the flame and strain the liquid.
- Now, take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and add to the strained liquid.
- Finally, drink this tea slowly.
9. Fennel Seeds With Apple Cider Vinegar
Another one of the useful ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach is mixing it with fennel seeds. Why is it mentioned on this list? As you have known, a volatile oil in fennel seeds can boost the secretion of the digestive juices which help in cleansing the system, along with reducing the pain that gastritis and inflammation caused. For these above reasons, it is worth trying it, right? What you need to do now is following these steps below.
- Firstly, put 1 tablespoon of fennel seeds into 1 glass of water.
- Then leave it on overnight.
- Next, strain the liquid.
- After that, take 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and add to the water.
- Finally, consume this water after you stir it well. Remember to consume it when your stomach is still empty in the morning.
- Follow this method for two or three days in a row.
10. Fenugreek Seeds Powder & Apple Cider Vinegar For Upset Stomach
Fenugreek seeds are also a wonderful remedy for several health problems including upset stomach because the mucilage found in fenugreek seeds can bulk the stool up and thoroughly clean the system. Plus, when you use fenugreek seeds, the gastritis symptoms will be relieved, too. To get a better result, you should combine apple cider vinegar with fenugreek seeds powder.
- Fenugreek seeds powder: 1 – 2 teaspoons.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 teaspoon.
- Water: 1 glass.
- Firstly, add apple cider vinegar and fenugreek seeds powder to water.
- Then, mix everything well together.
- Finally, consume this mixture.
- Repeat this process twice a day daily.
You will see a result after 2 or 3 days using this combination.
11. Green Tea And Apple Cider Vinegar
Green tea has been used to treat several diseases, including upset stomach for ages. But why is it used for treating upset stomach? The reasons are anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants found in green tea. When you combine it with apple cider vinegar, this mixture will both relieve the discomfort that upset stomach causes and make your digestion healthy. Let’s consult these steps below.
- Firstly, make green tea by adding green tea leaves (1 teaspoon) to a cup or a mug of boiling water. After covering the cup or the mug, allow it to steep for about 3 minutes. Now, strain the liquid.
- Then take a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Next, add to the green tea and stir well.
- Finally, drink the solution.
- Repeat it until your condition becomes better.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar With Cinnamon Tea
One more method on how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach is the combination of cinnamon powder, honey, and apple cider vinegar. Here is how to make this combination.
- Firstly, add a little cinnamon powder as well as some tea leaves to the pan.
- Then pour enough water into it and bring it to boil.
- Next, turn off the heat and strain the liquid when it boils.
- After that, add a little honey and apple cider vinegar to it.
- Finally, drink this solution after you stir it well.
It is also a great treatment for stomachache as well.
Additional Tips And Precautions
When you are suffering from upset stomach, you not only use one of the above methods but also need to know some precautions while using apple cider vinegar for upset stomach as well as some useful tips to get rid of this disease soon.
- Because apple cider vinegar is highly acidic and it is capable of making the tissues of your esophagus and throat irritated, you ought to avoid drinking apple cider vinegar which has not been diluted yet.
- If you consume apple cider vinegar too much, it will lead to bone loss, together with low potassium levels.
- In case you want to inhibit tooth enamel damage, you can use apple cider vinegar and a straw.
- It is better for you to ask your doctor for his or her advice before you take apple cider vinegar because it is said to interact with some medications such as Digoxin, diuretic drugs and diabetes medicine and so on.
- In order to get rid of upset stomach soon, you had better eat less fatty, spicy and greasy foods.
- Keeping having a balanced diet is also a good way to treat upset stomach. You should have a diet which contains fiber, fruits, whole grains, fish, vegetable, dairy and lean meats.
- You also need to remember to have meals on time and not to eat so much. When you are full, you need to stop eating.
- Finally, when you are suffering from upset stomach, drinking more water will help you a lot.
That is all about how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea. We all hope that you can find the suitable method which can help you to get rid of the upset stomach after you try it when this disease is mild so that you can inhibit further health complications. However, if something wrong happens to you after you use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach, you have to see your doctor to have a medical checkup. In case you want to find out more information about other diseases, you ought to spend a little time on visiting our main page How To. Supposing that you have any question or you know more methods on how to use apple cider vinegar for upset stomach & nausea, can you leave us a comment to let us know?