In a society where people define others by appearance, skin plays the important part in appearance beauty. The standard for skin is different from country to country. But there are many people who want to know how to whiten skin. Many people have the desire to own flawless and fair skin. As you know, skin is an important part of your body that acts as a protective and a barrier cover from parts of the body to the outside environment. Several causes for dark skin include hormonal imbalances, prolonged exposure to polluted air, heavy usage of cosmetics, unbalanced diet, stress, ageing, heredity, dry skin, genetic, certain environmental factors, improper lifestyle choices, some medical conditions, etc.
Many people want to find the effective ways and excellent solutions to achieve a fair, flawless and gorgeous skin. The fastest way is a skin-whitening bath in the spas. However, spas use chemicals to whiten the skin and it may result in skin damage. After a whitening bath in spas, the skin may become more sensitive and thinner. It is easy to get burnt or turn to normal color if you cannot protect your skin well from sunlight. It seems difficult to find a safe spa that has built a good reputation. In the market, there are a lot of skin-lightening creams as well as lotions that aim to make your skin brighter and whiter after a period of time. However, these products contain harmful or questionable chemicals that can damage your skin. Studies have found out that some certain chemicals contained in skin-lightening creams or lotions can increase the risk of skin cancer. Many people with the sensitive skin suffer from allergy, redness, weakness, and skin irritation after using skin-lightening products. Of course, it works for some people and skin care product and makeup industry has produced many products that meet the safety and effectiveness. However, it is important for you to read the labels carefully to make sure that your skin is not irritated by any ingredients listed on the label and no ingredients are banned. These lightening-skin creams, lotions, and whitening bath are expensive. Not all people can afford it. Apart from expensive products and whitening bath in spas, you can follow some effective ways to help whiten your skin fast and naturally.
In this article, AllRemedies.com will introduce you 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast, naturally at home. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying anyway. Keep reading this writing to learn more these 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast!
36 Simple Ways On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
I – Nutritious Foods On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
Asking for the effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should eat healthy foods. Particular veggies, fruits, and nuts I would like to introduce in this article are not only good for the health but also effective in brightening the skin from inside.
Strawberries are one of the nutritious superfoods in the world. A small bowl of strawberries contains more vitamin C, compared to an orange. This is the reason why strawberries are beneficial in whitening the skin. Moreover, vitamin C in strawberries plays the important role in collagen production that can help to improve the skin’s suppleness and elasticity.
If you consume strawberries regularly, you can have a fresh and young-look skin.
We all know that eggs have many health benefits. People consider egg as a healthy food. Eggs are recommended eating in the morning as the breakfast. For whitening skin, eggs have a great source of amino acids, lutein, and zeaxanthin that are effective in protecting the skin from UV rays and boosting the production of new skin cells. It is a reason why eggs are considered as a good food on how to whiten skin I would like to introduce in this article.
Lemon contains not only a great amount of vitamin C but also ascorbic acid. Ascorbic acid is an excellent antioxidant that can fight against the free radicals causing skin damage and aging skin. You just need to squeeze the juice from a lemon and add it into a glass of warm water. In order add sweetness to this lemon juice and boost the effectiveness of lemons, you should add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar.
Pineapple is one of the tropical fruits for the whitening skin you should know. Pineapple has a great source of vitamin C that boosts the production of collagen and improves the elasticity. Moreover, pineapple also has enzymes that are effective in reducing fine lines, age spots, and pigmentation. You can eat pineapple or rub it to your skin for whitening the skin.
Eating tomatoes can keep the skin look bright and tight. Tomatoes are considered as a natural sunscreen that can protect the skin from UV rays. Moreover, people who eat tomatoes regularly have glowing skin because tomatoes can increase the level of collagen in the skin.
Asking for the foods on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you should not ignore garlic. Garlic is considered a natural antibiotic that has many powerful effects. Garlic consumption is beneficial in cleansing the blood, getting rid of impurities from the skin and reducing acne. Moreover, antioxidants found in garlic can slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of aging signs.
Read more: how to get rid of acne scars
People who like eating avocados always have brighter and more glowing skin than people who do not. Avocados have a great source of good fats that can maintain the moisture and reduce redness. Avocados are high in antioxidants. Therefore, eating avocados can prevent the aging signs and wrinkles.
This green leaf is packed with beta-carotene that can convert into vitamin A in your body. Including spinach in your diet can make the skin moist, supple, and plump.
II – Tips On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally At Home
1. Know Your Skin Type
Whether you want to use skin lightening creams or natural ways on how to whiten skin fast, you still need to know your skin type first. Each skin type needs different skin care products and different home remedies. If you do not know your skin type and use wrong skin care products or home remedies, it may worsen your skin condition or lead to skin problems.
There are five skin types you should know:
- Normal skin: You may have normal skin if your tissue does not show any oil. Your skin may be elastic, vibrant and supple. Because it is the least problematic skin type, it looks good with the smooth and clean complexion, a good circulation and a healthy look into your advanced age.
- Dry skin: The tissue is clean and does not show any oil. People with dry skin always find their skin dry, flaky, and tight especially when they wipe or wash their skin. Dry skin is more prone to wrinkles, fine lines, saggy skin, and skin irritation, compared to other skin types. This is the reason why women who have dry skin always want to find the skin care products that can help them slow down the aging process and inhibiting the appearance of aging signs. Dry skin may look great in a young person. However, in order to make the skin always look healthy and smooth, regular skin care routine, beauty treatment with moisturizers and natural masks are needed.
- Oily Skin: If your skin type is oily, the tissue may show the oil when it is wiped the areas of your cheeks, forehead, and nose. Oily skin is more prone to skin problems. It looks thick, shiny, coarse and greasy. People with oily skin often have large skin pores. When the oil, dirt, and impurities are stuck in these large pores, it can cause an acne. However, unlike dry skin, the oily skin is less prone to wrinkles and other aging signs. Careful cleaning, limiting of carbohydrate consumption and staying away from rich creams are recommended to keep the oily skin always looks healthy and great.
- Combination skin: it is another skin type. When you have a combination skin type, you may feel your skin oily on the areas of your forehead and your nose while other areas touching your cheeks are clean and dry. Combination skin type has both oily and dry skin areas. Therefore, it requires different types of skin care applied to each particular skin area. Dry skin zones such as your cheeks and around your eyes need rich creams and excellent moisturizers while oily areas such as the nose and forehead require frequent and proper cleaning.
- Sensitive skin: It is the fifth skin type. It is difficult to take care of this skin type. The sensitive skin tends to be dry and tight. Moreover, it is more prone to irritation and inflammation. People with the sensitive skin may have scaly and reddish areas and the skin becomes tingly and itchy if they use improper skin care routine and wrong products. This skin is fragile; therefore, it is the most problematic skin type. In order to keep this skin healthy, you need to build a very special skin care routine
Read more: best lotions for dry skin
2. Increase Vitamin C Intake
If you want to ask about effective ways on how to whiten skin naturally, you should not ignore the important role of vitamin C intake. Vitamin C is effective in improving skin complexion, brightening skin color from inside and maintaining the skin structure by boosting the production of collagen.
Most skin lightening products now work by inhibiting the production of melanin that is released when skin is exposed to the sunlight. Excessive production of melanin may result in dark skin. These products can use peels, chemicals or vitamins with the aim of skin whitening. Studies have shown that vitamin C is beneficial in inhibiting the enzyme tyrosinase. As a result, fewer melanin pigments are released
Vitamin C has antioxidant properties; therefore, it can help the skin fight against free radicals that lead to dark skin and skin aging. Vitamin C can double the levels of vitamin E and glutathione in your body. Both vitamin E and glutathione are powerful antioxidants. Glutathione can make your skin produce more Pheomelanin instead of the darker Eumelanin. Many studies found out that topical application of vitamin can help to repair the skin damage caused by sun exposure. Vitamin C can work as a natural exfoliant. Therefore, people often use the fruit or juice that have a great source of vitamin C to apply to the skin when they want to get rid of dead skin cells, dirt and impurities that contribute to darker skin.
Vitamin C is the essential vitamin for collagen production. Collagen plays the important role in boosting the skin elasticity and making the skin look firm and young. Vitamin C can ease inflammation and redness. It is the reason why it is used to remove red blotches from the skin. People also see vitamin C as an effective treatment for rosacea and acne.
You can increase vitamin C intake by eating a healthy diet that includes a variety of vegetables and fruits. Fruits such as papaya, guava, oranges, kiwis, strawberries, lychees, and pineapple have a great source of vitamin C. You can drink natural fruit juices to increase the level of vitamin C in your body.
Vegetables that are rich in vitamin C include broccoli, peppers, brussel sprout, cabbage, snow peas, kale, cauliflower, potatoes, and tomatoes. It is important to know that vitamin C in vegetables can be destroyed if you cook these vegetables with the excessive heat. Therefore, to make sure the optimum amount of vitamin C in vegetables, you should avoid overcooking or reheating them.
If you cannot get enough vitamin C through foods, you can take vitamin C supplements. However, it is important for you to consult your doctor and know your daily recommended vitamin C intake. According to some reliable sources, the ideal vitamin C intake is 1000 to 3000 mg per day. Excessive consumption of vitamin C can lead to some harmful conditions
3. Increase Vitamin A Intake
Before you try effective ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally, you need to make sure that your skin is healthy and strong enough. Vitamin A, an important vitamin makes your skin healthy and strong. If you find your skin weak and sensitive, it means that you are experiencing vitamin A deficiency.
You can increase vitamin A intake by eating vitamin A rich foods such as nonfat milk, egg yolks, and oyster. Moreover, foods that are rich in beta-carotene can also give you enough amount of vitamin A. Moreover, beta-carotene is effective in minimizing the skin damages caused by sun exposure. These foods include watermelon, carrots, tomatoes, papaya and other dark-colored vegetables and fruits.
Read more: vitamins for dry skin
4. Limit The Exposure To Sunlight As Well As Pollution
It is recommended using sunscreen with at least SPF 15 when you have to go out. Sunscreen can protect your skin from UVA/UVB rays that are harmful because it may slow down the healing process for skin damage. Moreover, sunlight can deteriorate the ability of the skin to shed the dead skin cells and boost the new skin cell’s regeneration. Moreover, pollution is the common causes of dull skin and acne because it makes dirt, and impurities stuck in your skin pores.
5. Drink Enough Water
In order to make your skin glowing and bright, you should drink 8 cups of water daily. Water contributes to a big difference in your skin health. If your skin does not get the adequate water, it may develop wrinkles, suffer from saggy skin and become duller. Water plays the important role in maintaining the skin structure, boosting collagen production and making the skin look plump. If the skin is hydrated well, it is less likely to develop the skin problems. Drinking enough water can make your skin look great year to year. Before you try effective solution on how to whiten skin fast, you need to make sure that your skin is getting enough water. It is recommended drinking eight to ten glasses of water through the day.
6. Sleep 8 Hours
Lack of sleep or sleep deprivation not only develops dark circles around your eyes but also make your skin look dull and tired. Therefore, as the effective way on how to whiten skin, you should get adequate sleep. Many studies and research have been done to prove the importance of sleep to the health and beauty. If you sleep well, you may have glowing and hydrated skin. When you sleep, your skin may have time to repair its problem. If you find it hard to sleep, you can try some tips and techniques such as doing yoga, listening to music, drinking a glass of hot milk and massaging with essential oils such as sandalwood, chamomile or ylang-ylang. You can boost the benefits of beauty sleeping by using an overnight mask. There are a lot of overnight masks that claim to brighten the skin.
7. Exfoliate The Skin
Exfoliating the skin is an important step in skin care routine if you are looking for the effective ways on how to whiten skin. Dead skin cells, dirt, and impurities accumulating in your skin are the causes of dull and dark skin. By removing dead skin cells and boosting the production of new skin cells, exfoliating makes your skin look glowing, young, healthy and bright.
It is recommended for exfoliating the skin twice a week. However, if you have a sensitive skin type, exfoliating the skin twice a week may be too much and it can result in skin irritation. If your skin type belongs to the oily skin, you should exfoliate your skin three times a week to avoid the buildup of dead skin cells in your skin
III – Home Remedies On How To Whiten Skin Fast And Naturally
Yogurt that helps you improve the indigestion system also helps you whiten skin quickly.
Lactic acid presents in yogurt that has the most AHAs (gentle alpha hydroxy acids). These AHAs work as best exfoliants that help remove the dead cells on your skin’s surface. In addition, yogurt contains bleaching agent that perfectly bleaches your hyper-pigmented skin by suppressing the melanin production of your skin. How to whiten skin fast with yogurt? Here are detailed directions:
- Take a little yogurt and then rub it on the skin. Leave it on for about 2 to 3 minutes and then rinse it off with warm water.
- You had better follow this process at least once every day for about 2 to 3 weeks for a significant change in the skin
- Lukewarm water
- Take plain (half a cup) but not sweetened and flavored yogurt
- Apply this on your skin and gently rub this yogurt for some minutes
- Allow it for another few minutes. Then wash it off with lukewarm water
- It is recommended to reapply this process every day to completely whiten the skin.
- Lemon juice
- Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl to create it like a face mask
- Apply this face mask on your skin and allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes
- Finally, rinse it with water
- You had better repeat this way regularly in order to prevent the dark pigmentation of your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons of honey
- Add honey and yogurt in a bowl
- Stir it well and next apply this on your skin.
- Leave it to sit for half an hour and then wash it with water
- You should apply this method every day to help whiten your skin fast and naturally.
As you know, vitamin C is necessary for skin care. Oranges are very high in vitamin C. Especially, oranges also contain bleaching properties that help whiten your skin as well as form a natural skin lightening. How to whiten skin fast with oranges? Here are the easy ways you can follow at home to get whiten skin:
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Take a bowl and mix turmeric powder and orange juice in it
- Mix it well to create a paste and later apply this paste on the face, neck, legs, and hands at night time before going to sleep.
- Leave it for an entire night and then in the next morning, wash it off with water.
- You should continue doing the process every day until you get whiten your skin tone than before.
- Orange peel
- 1 tablespoon of yogurt
- Take the orange peel and next dry this peel completely under shade (not in sun) for several hours
- Grind this peel to get powdered form after it dried completely
- Then take this powder (a tablespoon) and add this to plain yogurt
- Stir it well in order to create it like paste.
- After that, apply this paste on the face, neck and all other dark areas of your skin
- Allow it to sit for about 20 – 30 minutes and wash it off with water
- You had better repeat the process about 2 – 3 times per week to remove the dark patches on your skin.
3. Lemon Juice
Lemon juice has the natural astringent property that can help to lessen the pores and this decreases the sebum secretion. In addition, it contains natural bleaching property that can bleach your skin to brighten its complexion. Plus, lemon juice also is rich in vitamin C to help for new skin cells growth or development. Moreover, lemons are high in anti-oxidants that may help you to have fair skin complexion. How to whiten skin fast with lemons? Here are step by step directions:
This way will definitely help to whiten your skin complexion and also help prevent the scars development on your skin.
- Cotton ball
- Squeeze the juice freshly from a lemon in a bowl
- Then dip a cotton ball in this juice
- Dab this juice on your skin especially on the face and other dark parts of the body
- Allow it to sit for half an hour and rinse it with water
- It is suggested to apply this lemon juice every day to help get rid of discoloration of your skin.
- Cut a lemon into two halves
- Take one half and then gently rub it on your skin
- Gently rub this on the face for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Allow this on the face and other darker skin for about another 10 – 15 minutes
- Wash it with water
- It is recommended to follow this process daily for more positive results.
Method 3: (For Oily Skin)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of rose water
- 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth
- Add lemon juice, fuller’s earth and rose water on a bowl
- Stir it well in order to form it like face mask or paste
- Apply the paste on the face and other dark parts of your skin
- Allow it to sit for about half an hour and then wash this applied skin with water
Method 4: (Dry Skin)
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- Lukewarm water
- Take a bowl and next mix all these ingredients in it
- Except for the lukewarm water, you mix it well in order to create it like fine mixture.
- Apply the mixture on your skin and other darker part and then gently massage it for a couple of minutes
- Allow it on for about 10 to15 minutes and finally wash it off with lukewarm water.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Take all these ingredients and next mix it well to form it like paste
- Apply the paste on your skin and leave it to sit for about 15 – 20 minutes
- Rinse it with water afterward
- It is suggested to follow this method once every day until you have the desired skin.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Cold water
- Take equal amount of turmeric powder and lemon juice in one small bowl
- Next stir it well and rub this on your dark area of the skin
- Allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes in order to get dried completely
- Finally, rinse it with cold water
- Make sure that not to expose the skin in the sun for about 2 hours after doing this process
- You should do the application process after going to bed in order to escape from the sun attack on your skin.
- Don’t apply the juice on the open wounds of your skin.
- Don’t go out in sun after applying the lemon juice on your skin.
Tomatoes contain natural whitening and bleaching property that may help to whiten your skin. Also, it is very rich in vitamin C and contains astringent property that will make it as the best cure for treating the black skin. Plus, this tomato contains a natural acidic composition that makes the skin look bright and helps balance the pH of your skin in order to prevent the excess oil as well. Furthermore, the tomato has an anti-oxidant property which helps combat against the free radicals to keep the younger looking skin. You should use this tomato remedy to help whiten your skin naturally.
- Grate a potato to extract its pulp.
- Next, take the pulp into the hands and then apply this pulp on all over your skin and other dark parts of the skin.
- Leave it to dry completely for about some minutes and after that apply another coating of the pulp on the similarly applied skin.
- Then reapply this pulp on your skin for at least 15 minutes
- After completing this reapplication process, you gently massage the applied area for about 1-2 minutes.
- Wash it off with water and do this process every day to remove the dark pigmentation slowly on your skin.
- 1 tablespoon of tomato juice
- Few drops of lemon juice
- Small bowl
- Take one small bowl and next add lemon juice and tomato juice in it.
- Mix it well and then apply this mixture on your skin particularly on the face and neck
- Let it stay for about 15 – 20 minutes and after that rinse it with water
- The mixed juice will cause some burning or stinging sensation on your skin if your skin is sensitive. Then you need to mix some water to this lemon – tomato juice before using this on your skin.
- Regularly do this process in order to get complete relief from your dark skin.
This process is very effective for the people who own dark skin that caused because of sunburn.
- 2 teaspoons of tomato juice
- 4 tablespoons of buttermilk
- Cotton ball
- Take one bowl and later add buttermilk and tomato juice in it
- Mix it well and then apply this mixture on the face, neck and other darker parts of the skin using your fingers or a cotton ball.
- Let it stay for about 30 – 40 minutes and finally wash it thoroughly in order to get rid of this applied mixture on the skin.
- You had better follow the process regularly.
- Tomato – 1
- 2 tablespoons of yogurt
- Take a small potato and next to mash it in order to extract its pulp.
- Later add yogurt to it and mix it well.
- Then apply this to your face and neck and allow it for about 20 – 30 minutes
- Rinse it with water.
- You should repeat this method as needed to remove the dark skin problem.
- Alternatively, you can also add oatmeal (2 teaspoons) in this yogurt – tomato mixture and then apply this to your dark patches.
- Allow it to sit for about 20 – 30 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
- You had better try to repeat this remedy this every day until you get whiter skin tone.
- Avocado – 1
- Tomato – 1
- Warm water
- Take small avocado and small tomato
- The first step is to extract the avocado pulp
- Next, mash the tomato in the avocado pulp
- Mix the ingredients extract well
- Apply the mixture on your face and other darker skin parts
- Allow it on for at least half an hour and wash it off with warm water.
- You should repeat this process regularly on how to get whiten the skin fast and naturally.
5. Licorice Root Extract
Licorice is an Ayurvedic treatment that helps cure many skin ailments such as psoriases, eczema, etc. Licorice contains an active compound known glabridin that prevents the enzyme causing darkness to your skin thanks to sun exposure. The active compound balances the skin cells and reduces the melanin production as well. How to whiten skin fast with licorice root extract? Here are some methods you can do at home:
- A few drops of licorice extract
- Swab or cotton ball
- Take the licorice extract in one bowl
- Then dip a swab or cotton ball in the extract and after that apply this as one thin layer on all over your face, neck, hands and other dark parts of the skin.
- For best results, you should apply this remedy at night time before bedtime.
- Leave it for an entire night and in the morning, wash it off.
- It is recommended to reapply this process every day to get the better results on the dark skin.
Method 2: (Licorice Face Mask)
- Few drops of licorice extract
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of sandalwood paste
- 1 tablespoon of tomato juice
- Cucumber – 1 small
- Take one blender and next add the pieces of cucumber in it
- Grind this cucumber finely and later add licorice root extract (few drops) to the paste
- Also add the lemon juice, tomato juice, and sandalwood paste to it
- Stir it well and after that apply this paste on your face and neck.
- Leave it to sit for at least 20 minutes or till it completely dried
- Wash it off with water.
- You had better regularize the process two times a week to get instant relief from the problem of a dark neck and enjoy with whiter and even skin tone.
6. Chickpea Powder Or Gram Flour Mask
Using gram flour is an effective remedy for treating many skin problems. Gram flour will help make the skin smoother, softer and whiter than before. It works as a natural exfoliant that helps clear the dead skin cells and excess oil as well. How to whiten skin fast with gram flour mask? For the most beneficial results, you should follow the face masks regularly to help whiten your skin easily and quickly.
- Chickpea flour – one tablespoon
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk cream – one tablespoon
- 2 to 5 drops of lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl
- Stir it well to form it like paste and later if needed, add a little bit of water while creating the paste
- Apply this paste over your face, neck, and back
- Let it stay for about 15 – 20 minutes or till it dries completely
- Finally, wash it off with lukewarm water
- You had better continue doing the process every day for four weeks to remove the dark skin and then decrease this to once per week to keep the brighter skin tone.
- Gram flour – two teaspoons
- 2 to 4 drops of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Combine all these ingredients except milk in a small bowl
- Later add milk (sufficient amount) in this bowl to create it like paste.
- Stir it well and after that apply this paste on your face, neck, legs, and back.
- Allow it to stay for about 15 – 20 minutes or until it dried completely.
- Lastly, rinse it off with water.
- It is recommended to repeat this process every day for one month and then continue this remedy once per week to get immediate relief from dark discoloration of your skin.
- You can also add sandalwood in the paste and then apply this to remove the dark skin and to get a soothing effect on the skin.
- Gram flour
- Rosewater or water
- Take some gram flour
- Then add enough amount of either rose water or water to form it like a thick paste
- After that apply this paste on your face, neck, hands, and legs and allow this for few minutes until it dries completely
- Finally, rinse it off with water
- Repeat the same to remove the problem completely.
Calcium is the major ingredient of milk and this calcium may help to regulate the normal color of your skin. Lactic acid present in milk helps to decrease the pigmentation of your skin to whiten up its complexion. How to whiten skin fast and naturally with milk? Here are some detailed instructions:
- Milk – 1 cup
- Take milk either cow’s or goat’s milk (is preferred) and next place it on the stove over medium heat
- Ensure that this milk has to get warm ( not hot)
- Take one clean washcloth and after that soak it in the warm milk
- Then take out this cloth and wring it to get rid of the excess milk from this cloth
- Apply this cloth on the skin and gently rub it for few minutes until this cloth gets dried.
- Soak it again in this milk and then repeat the same process until you covered all your skin
- Repeat the process of soaking, applying and rubbing for at least 3 minutes continuously.
- You had better follow this process daily for a few weeks especially taking shower and afterward follow it two times a week until you remove the dark skin.
8. Rice Powder
Rice contains PABA (Para aminobenzoic acid) that is a natural sunscreen. Whenever you take rice, you will get an anti-oxidant, ferulic acid, vitamin C (whitens the skin naturally) and vitamin E (brings effective protection against the sun). How to whiten skin fast with rice powder? What you need to do:
- 1/2 to 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Warm water
- The first step is to take uncooked rice
- Then grind it to make a fine powder
- Afterward add enough amount of milk to this powder
- Stir it well to create it like a fine paste
- Apply the paste on your face, neck and other dark skin parts
- Leave it to stay for about 20 – 30 minutes
- Finally, rinse it off with warm water
- You had better repeat this process about 2 – 3 times per week to get rid of your dark skin completely.
9. Almond Oil
Almond oil contains a lot skin lightening compounds such as unsaturated fatty acids, minerals, phytosterols, and vitamins B6, B2, E, B3. Especially, almond oil provides the even skin complexion and lightens the skin as well. In addition, this oil effectively prevents the formation of wrinkles on the skin, removes the blemishes and finally makes the skin glow with perfect radiance. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Almond oil
- Bigger bowl
- Steel bowl
- Tissue paper
- Hot water
- Take enough amount of the sweet almond oil and then warm this oil by applying indirect heat to it.
- To warm this oil, you need to pour the oil in the steel bowl and next place this steel bowl in one large bowl filled with hot water.
- Allow it to sit for some minutes and later take out this steel bowl of oil
- Now take the oil into the hands and then apply this to your face, neck, back, and legs
- Gently massage it for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Then take a tissue paper to get rid of this excess oil from this applied areas of your skin
- You should apply this remedy on every night before bedtime for the more effective results.
- It is recommended to repeat this process for fifteen nights continuously and then decrease it to about 2 – 3 times per week.
Read more: home remedies for wrinkles
10. Mulberry Extract
Mulberry extract is rich in quercetin, fatty acids and gallic acid that are effective in whitening skin. How to whiten skin fast with mulberry extract? Here are detailed instructions:
- Mulberry extract
- Skin lotion
- Take mulberry extract and then dilute it in any skin lotion that you are applying regularly.
- Afterward, apply this on the skin and allow it like that
- You should repeat the kind of mulberry application two times a day on the skin every day to help whiter and even skin tone.
11. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera plant has one compound called Aloesin, which can help to prevent the tyrosinase activity and also this can regulate the melanin production in your skin and you will have fair skin than before. How to whiten skin fast & naturally with aloe vera? What you need to do:
- Aloe vera leaf
- Take a leaf of aloe vera and then cut its edges with one knife in order to open it
- Next to extract the gel from this aloe leaf using the spoon
- Then apply this gel on the skin where you own dark discoloration
- You should continue the gel application on your dark skin for 4 times per day on regular basis for 15 days
- Afterward, decrease the frequency of process from two times per day to 3 – 4 times per week to get brighter skin tone without any blemishes or scars on the skin.
- Alternatively, you can also take aloesin supplement which was extracted from aloe vera plant (readily available at health stores) and then apply this on the skin for 4 times per day.
Read more: top 31 benefits of aloe vera gel and juice
12. Kojic Acid
Kojic acid, a natural compound, is found abundant in fungi or mushroom. The kojic acid is well-known for lightening the skin and preventing the production of melanin in the skin. Using kojic acid is one of the best remedies on how to whiten skin fast. For the best results, what you need to do:
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of kojic acid
- Regular gel or cream or lotion
- The first step is to clean the face and neck using a mild soap or gentle face rinse
- Next to take the kojic acid and add it to any of the regularly used gels, or creams or lotions
- Stir it well and then apply this on your face and neck thoroughly
- Allow it like that
- You had better regularize this process for two times a day on regular basis for one month or two.
- The kojic acid can cause some skin irritations thereby testing first before applying this acid on the skin to remove the burning sensation on the skin.
Honey can help bleach moisturize your skin to brighter the skin tone and to get rid of the dead skin cells. Also, it has anti-bacterial properties that can help fade the acne, age spots and other scars on the skin in order to whiten it. How to whiten skin fast with honey? You can follow some detailed directions:
This method helps to get rid of the dead skin cells in order to make the skin look brighter and young than before.
- Lukewarm water
- Take enough amount of organic and pure honey
- Then apply this on your face, neck and hands
- Allow it for some minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water
- You had better repeat this process every day to remove the dark skin
This method is used to get rid of the skin tan and also helps moisturize the skin in order to get relief from your dry skin because the dry skin also makes your skin dark.
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of powdered milk
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond oil
- Cold water
- Take one bowl to mix lemon juice, honey, almond oil, powdered milk to create it like fine mixture.
- Next stir them well and after that apply the mixture gently on the skin
- Allow it tosit for at least 10 – 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water
- For the better results, you should follow this method on every other day.
Read more: Honey for skin care
Papaya contains natural bleaching agent and also has a lot nutrients that can help to give the skin a natural glow with overall health. Here are some ways on how to whiten skin fast with applying papaya:
- Papaya – 1 piece
- Cold water
- Clean cloth or towel
- Take one piece of papaya and then rub the inner part of this papaya skin on your face, neck and hands.
- Leave it sit for some minutes or till it dry completely
- Then rinse it off with cold water and finally pat dry your skin by using a towel
- You had better do this process once every day to help give the skin a nice whiter look.
- Alternatively, you can include papaya in your daily diet in order to inhibit the dark skin problem.
- Ripe papaya
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- Cold water
- Take one ripe papaya and then mash it finely
- After that mix the mashed papaya mixture in 1 cup of lemon juice
- Stir well and then apply this on your face, neck and legs.
- Massage it for some minutes to spread the solution on all over your applied areas.
- Allow it to sit for at least half an hour and wash these areas off with cold water
- You should follow this method for at least once per week to get visible changes in your skin tone.
- Cotton ball
- Take pieces of papaya and mash it to have a paste
- Then apply the paste on your face, hands and neck
- Leave it to sit for about 15 minutes and wash this papaya applied skin off with water
- Regular application of the papaya on your dark skin will decrease the melanin production in your skin and whiten the skin quickly.
Oatmeal helps encourage your new skin cells growth that gives whiter and even skin tone and improves the skin tone as well. It leaves your skin supple and soft as well as exfoliates the skin that removes the dead skin cells. Here are few methods on how to whiten skin fast with oatmeal:
- Tomato juice
- Take tomato juice and oatmeal and stir it well
- Then apply this mixture on your face and neck
- Allow it for at least 20 minutes or more in order to get dried completely
- Rinse it off with cold water. Remember to gently rub it while washing it to scrub all dead skin cells
- You should follow this process once every day to remove the dark skin.
- Oatmeal powder – one teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Few drops of lemon drops
- Take turmeric powder, oatmeal powder and lemon juice (a few drops) in a bowl
- Stir it well to createa it like thick paste
- Then apply the paste on your face and neck and allow it for some minutes in order to get dry completely.
- Finally, wash it off with water.
- It is suggested to repeat the same process about once every day till you lighten up the skin complexion.
Potatoes contain skin lightening property. Especially, its juice contains mild bleaching property and also is high in vitamin C that naturally whitens the skin by removing the dead skin and decrease the melanin production on the skin to inhibit the dark skin. Here are detailed directions on how to whiten skin fast with potato:
- Take one potato and next peel it of skin
- Paste these pieces or cut it into slices to extract its juice or apply it as mask
- Then apply the potato extract over the tanned area of your skin
- Allow it to sit for at least 15 minutes and then wash it off with normal water
- For the best results, you should follow this method for at least two times per week on the skin.
17. Citrus Fruits Peel
Citrus fruits membranes and peel contain hesperidin (a bioflavonoid) that prevents the melanin synthesis without cytotoxicity. The citrus bioflavonoid will help enhance the production of the vitamin C complex. As you know, vitamin C is very necessary for your skin health and also to speed up the immune system. Here are some ways on how to whiten skin fast with citrus fruits peel:
- Lemon or orange rind
- Air tight container
- Raw milk
- Take lemon rind or zest or orange zest
- Dry it in the sun and next to grind it to create it powder form.
- Then store the powder in one airtight container
- Afterwards take sufficient amount of the powder and later add milk to it
- Stir it well to create it like fine paste
- Then apply the solution on the dark areas of your skin and leave it to get dry naturally
- Rinse it off with warm water
- Then immediately use cool toner after rinsing the skin
- You had better repeat the similar regularly to help lighter skin tone naturally.
18. Bearberry Extract
Bearberry extract has natural astringent and skin lightening properties making it to widely use in various cosmetic products. Especially, bearberry extract have 2 active compounds namely the natural form of hydroquinone that contains amazing effects on the dark and dull skin and arbutin. The two forms contain the property of preventing the melanin and then whiten up the skin. Here are several methods on how to whiten skin fast & naturally with bearberry extract:
- Lotion or moisturizing cream
- Full strength bearberry extracts
- Dilute full strength bearberry extracts in the any moisturizing cream or regular lotion.
- Then apply this extract diluted cream or lotion on the skin
- You had better do this process every day in order to get complete relief from dark pigmentation of your skin.
- Bearberry extract
- Take bearberry extract and then dilute this in water and glycerin
- Stir it well and after that apply this mixture on your face and other darker skin parts.
- You should continue doing this method for at least two times a day every day until you get complete relief from your dark skin in order to get whiter skin tone.
Cucumber contains cooling effect on the skin when applied regularly. Especially, cucumber is suitable for all of the skin types. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Lukewarm water
- Cut cucumber into slices
- Next to directly place these slices on the dark patches of your skin where you want to whiten up the skin
- Allow it to sit for some minutes and later remove it on the skin
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
- It is suggested to regularize this process for two times every day until you have whiter skin.
- Cucumber – 1
- Cold water
- Grating equipment
- Take one cucumber and next grate it finely
- Then add enough amount of honey to the grated cucumber
- Mix it well to create it like spot decreasing mask
- Apply the mixture on your face, neck and hands
- Allow it to sit for about half an hour and lastly wash the applied area off with cold water
- For the better results, you had better do this process two times per day on daily basis.
- 1 teaspoon of cucumber juice
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- Take equal quantities of cucumber juice and lemon juice in a bowl
- Then stir it well and apply this solution on your face and neck
- Leave it to sit for at least 15 minutes or until it dries completely.
- Finally, wash it with water
- It is suggested to continue doing this process once every day to have younger, brighter and even skin tone.
Turmeric contains anti-oxidant and antiseptic properties that treat many skin as well as health ailments of your body. To apply turmeric for whitening skin fast, here are detailed instructions you can follow at home:
- Turmeric powder
- Lukewarm water
- Milk cream
- Take milk cream and turmeric powder in one small bowl
- Stir it well to create it like fine thick paste
- Then apply this paste on the skin where you own dark patches
- Allow it to dry naturally for some minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water
- You should follow this way regularly to prevent the darkness and dullness on the skin.
- Mix oatmeal (a tablespoon) with tomato juice (a tablespoon) and yogurt each. Then mix well till it creates into a thick paste. After that apply this paste on the face as a mask and allow it on for half an hour. Wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Mix together milk (a tablespoon) and lemon juice (a tablespoon). Then, add in honey (a teaspoon). Honey works as moisturizing agent, and lemon can dry the skin out. Then mix all these ingredients well and after that apply over cleansed face. Allow it on for about 20 minutes before washing off.
- All you need is sandalwood powder (two tablespoons), turmeric powder (a teaspoon) and some milk. Then add in the milk little by little till one thick paste is formed. Afterwards, apply this paste on your face and allow it on for 20 minutes before washing off.
- All you need to dry orange peels in the sun and then store them in an airlock box. Later mix dried orange peel (a spoon) with curd and form a paste. Then, apply this paste on your face for about 20 minutes and allow it dry. Then, wash it off with cold water.
- Mix gram flour (2 tsp), turmeric powder (1 pinch) and lemon juice or yogurt (1 tsp). Now, apply this mask on your skin for about 20-25 minutes and leave it dry. Afterward, scrub of the mask when dried and wash it off.
- Mix one teaspoon each of tomato juice, oatmeal and yogurt in one bowl to create a paste. Then apply this paste on the face and neck for about20-30 minutes and finally rinse with normal water.
- You have to mix lemon juice (one teaspoon) and cucumber juice (one teaspoon). Apply this mixture on the face for about 15-20 minutes and allow it dry. Now, wash it off with normal water.
- Just mix 1 teaspoon of honey, 1 teaspoon of milk powder, half teaspoon of almond powder or oil and 1 teaspoon of honey. Then mix them well and make a paste. After that apply it on your skin for about 15-20 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.
- Take gram flour (2 teaspoons) and mix with tomato juice (2-3 teaspoon). Mix it well and then apply it on your skin for 15-20 minutes. Then, wash it off with clean water.
- You have to mix tomato juice (two teaspoons) with coriander leaves juice (two teaspoons). Now, add fuller’s earth (a spoon) and lemon juice (a few drops). Then apply the smooth mask for about 20-30 minutes and finally rinse it off with normal water.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 36 simple ways on how to whiten skin fast and naturally with at home remedy, hope that it can help you find out the best remedy to help your skin whiten fast without any side effect. All these ways are very effective in whitening your skin. These ways will boost hydration as well as glow to brighter your skin tone. However, these ways will take some times to whiten the skin but their results are long lasting. If you have any question, or you know other way for skin lightening, please leave them below. Also you can share the experience if you know any other skin whitening remedies to us.