The sun’s ultraviolet rays can rise production of melanin in your body that results in sun tanning skin. Instead of spending many expensive cosmetic products, you may try several natural and effective treatments. There are a lot of simple natural remedies that can restore a lighter complexion and lighten a sun tan as well. In this article, AllRemedies.com will introduce you 27 simple ways on how to remove sun tan from face & hands naturally. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying any way. Keep reading this writing to learn more these 27 simple ways on how to remove sun tan naturally!
27 Simple Ways On How To Remove Sun Tan From Face & Hands Naturally
Milk can help you improve your health and also deal with sun tan naturally.
Seeking on how to remove sun tan with natural treatments, you should not pass milk. For the most beneficial results, what you need to do:
- Put milk (a small amount) in a bowl and then add some lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric. After that, apply this solution on your affected areas and leave it to dry completely. Finally rinse it off with water. This process will give you an immediate relief from the sun tan.
- Alternatively, you can also soak saffron (a pinch) in fresh milk cream entire night. Stir it well in the morning, and then apply it on your affected skin areas. This method will make your skin glow and lighten your complexion as well.
As you know, sandalwood is one of the common ingredients in various beauty products. Sandalwood may also be used for removing sun tan naturally due to its anti-aging and skin lightening properties. So, it helps you maintain a glowing complexion and cleanses your skin as well. How to remove sun tan with sandalwood? Here are detailed directions:
- Mix pure turmeric powder and sandalwood powder in equal amounts. Next add some rose water to create a thick paste. Then apply this paste on your affected areas and allow it on for half an hour or until it dries. Finally wash it off with cold water. It is recommended to do this process two times a week.
- Another option is to mix sandalwood powder with almond oil and coconut oil to form a paste to apply on your affected areas.
3. How To Remove Sun Tan With Almond
Almond is also one of the effective treatments for removing sun tan. An almond paste will cleanse, lighten and scrub your skin tone. Here are some detailed directions on how to remove sun tan with almond:
- Soak about 5-6 almonds in water entire night. Blend the almonds in the morning with some milk to create a paste.
- Before going to bed, apply this paste on your affected areas and allow it on overnight. Rinse it off with cold water in the morning.
- You should do this every day for the first fifteen days and then repeat it two times a week.
4. Oatmeal Powder
Oatmeal contains skin-soothing properties and also acts as a wonderful exfoliant in order to cleanse the pores. Therefore, oatmeal powder may be used in several ways to decrease a sun tan. How to remove sun tan naturally with oatmeal powder? Here are step by step instructions:
- Prepare a mixture of buttermilk and oatmeal powder. Rub it onto your tanned areas. The buttermilk will soothe your skin and the oats will help exfoliate your skin.
- Another choice is to make a paste with ground almonds, oatmeal powder, milk and ground dried orange peel. Then apply the paste on your affected areas and allow it on for half an hour. Finally rinse it off with cold water.
5. Lemon Juice
Using lemon is an effective way for treating sun tanned skin owning to its natural bleaching agents. Here are some simple ways on how to remove sun tan with lemon juice:
- Simply, you can apply some fresh lemon juice on your affected skin area and leave it to dry before rinsing the area with water.
- Also you can add a little sugar to lemon juice and then apply it on your skin. Sugar is a great cleansing agent. It is recommended to do this way two or three times per week for quick results.
6. How To Remove Sun Tan With Yogurt
Yogurt is very good in minimizing sun tan because it reduces redness, cools the skin as well as tightens the pores. For the best results, you can use it as follows:
- Take plain yogurt (a cup) and next add the juice of one tomato and one cucumber.
- Then add gram flour (besan) (half a cup).
- Apply it on the face and hands.
- Allow it on for about 30-45 minutes and finally rinse it off with lukewarm water.
Plus, you can simply apply a little fresh yogurt on the skin every day before taking a shower. For best results, you can also add lime juice and tomato juice to the yogurt.
7. Aloe Vera
Seeking on how to remove sun tan with natural ingredient, you should not pass aloe vera. It also helps cleanse as well as nourishes your skin. For desirable results, what you need to do:
- First step is to apply the gel of fresh aloe vera on your affected areas of skin before bedtime.
- In the morning, you wash the skin carefully.
Using raw potato is one of the excellent treatments for sun tanned skin. Especially, it is high in vitamin C and thus, acts as natural bleach. Also, it helps soothe sunburn. How to remove sun tan from face and hands naturally with potato? Here are easy ways that you can follow at home:
- Peel the skin off about 2-3 medium-sized potatoes, next cut them into chunks, and then put them in one blender to create a paste.
- After that, apply this paste generously all over your affected skin area. Allow it dry for about half an hour and finally rinse it off using cold water.
- For best results, you can add little lemon juice to this potato paste before using it.
9. How To Remove Sun Tan With Gram Flour
Gram flour is very effective in dealing with a sun tan because it leaves your skin young and bright as well as helps remove dead skin cells. Gram flour powder is readily available in market or you can make a whole green gram paste at home. Here are the detailed instructions:
- Mix the gram flour in some water and then rub it all over your affected skin area.
- After that wait about 20 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
- You had better do this way two times a week for a couple of months.
- For best results, you can use rose water instead of plain water. Also, you can mix some yogurt and lime juice into the paste.
Cucumber juice can also help reduce a sun tan. In addition, cucumbers contain a cooling effect that helps sooth your skin as well as helps eliminate a sun tan. Furthermore, the vitamin C presents in cucumbers will also help maintain your skin well moisturized. To apply cucumber juice for removing a sun tan, here are some instructions:
- Mix fresh cucumber juice (two tablespoons) and lime juice (one tablespoon). Next to add turmeric (a pinch) to it.
- Mix it well and then apply it on your affected skin. Allow it for half an hour and then rinse it off with water.
- Also, you can rub freshly cut cucumber slices on your skin.
11. Saffron And Milk Face Pack
How to remove sun tan naturally with saffron and milk? Here are detailed directions:
- 4-5 tablespoons of warm milk.
- Some strands of saffron.
- Lime juice (two to three drops).
- Add lime juice (2-3 drops) in the warm milk.
- Next add saffron strands into this milk and mix well.
- Then, you massage this mixture well onto your face and allow it remain on your face for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Finally wash it off with water.
- You should follow it up with one moisturizer.
12. Cucumber And Tomato
How to remove sun tan with the combination of cucumber and tomato? Here are step by step directions?
- Curd / milk cream (milk cream if the skin is dry and curd if the skin is oily).
- Take a cucumber slice and 2 slices of tomato.
- Next, grate them in one bowl.
- Add milk cream (half a spoon), a pinch of turmeric, lemon juice (3-4 drops), and 1 spoon honey.
- Add besan (chickpea flour) (two spoonfuls) to the mixture.
- Apply it to your face and hands and wash it off after 20 minutes.
There are a lot of other healthy ways on how to remove sun tan presented in this article, so continue reading!
13. Lemon And Glycerin
How to remove sun tan with the combination of lemon and glycerin? Here are detailed directions:
- Take glycerin (about five tablespoons) and add the juice from one lemon to it.
- Now, apply this face pack on your face every night after rinsing your face with the regular face wash.
- Allow it on for about 30 minutes and rinse it off with cold water and pat dry.
- This pack will give the effective results when left on entire night.
- You should use the pack on a daily basis in order to see significant difference in about 1 week.
Pages: 1 2