Kidney stones are one of the most health concerns of people when they become more and more regular. Those masses that are made from acid salts and minerals appear highly-concentrated crystals causing pains in the abdomen, back, and groin along with other symptoms like chills, a fever, and painful urination. Kidney stones involve some factors, and the most common stones are created when chemicals remain in the kidneys though they must normally be suspended in and thrown out with urination thereby creating crystals.
It is really important to find out the treatment for the diseases and apple vinegar for kidney stones is also highly recommended. Apple cider vinegar is formed by fermented apples and has been widely used to prevent and treat a wide range of skin conditions and ailments as a natural remedy. Apple cider vinegar is also beneficial in treating kidney stones as well as their associated pains.
It is time now for AllRemedies.com to show you 7 practical ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for kidney stones treatment. All of the suggested ways have been studied and applied to many people with this disease for a long time followed by suitable diet and lifestyle. For those who are suffering from kidney stones and finding some natural remedies, just spend a few minutes reading our article to have more experience!
7 Practical Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Kidney Stones Treatment Revealed
1. Apple Cider Vinegar With Water
Some certain reasons are making it possible to use apple cider vinegar for kidney stones. Firstly, it contains citric acid that can soften and dissolve kidney stones thereby removing the formed stones and flushing the kidney as an effective internal cleanser. In other words, apple cider vinegar is naturally acidic and dissolves the crystals forming stones and balances the body. Secondly, this vinegar contains acetic and phosphoric acids that can reduce the size of stones or completely dissolve them making them possible to pass easily. Apple cider vinegar also reduces the pains from kidney stones as well. Finally, apple cider vinegar can give an alkalizing effect on urine and blood that helps digestive process, break down and eliminate kidney stones . More clearly, this vinegar stimulates the hydrochloric acid production thereby aiding the overall digestion and preventing the formation of continuously new kidney stones indeed.
To use apple cider vinegar for kidney stones, you should follow this recipe with water:
- Stir 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in 6 to 8 ounces of water
- Before each meal, drink the solution to clear and dissolve the kidney stones out of the body.
- After the stones have been removed, continue to drink the solution at least once a week to prevent another formation of the new stones.
Attention: The used apple cider vinegar should always be raw, organic, unfiltered, extra virgin, and unpasteurized and Mother. Bragg is one of the organic brands yielding better results.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar With Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is also used in combination with apple cider vinegar for kidney stones. In fact, you may hear much about consuming young coconut water for eliminating kidney stones because of its certain benefits and coconut oil is also abused for this purpose. Coconut oil has been considered to clean out and heal urinary as well as other kidney infections. The MCFA’s in coconut oil can disrupt the lipid that coats on bacteria and kills them as a natural antibiotic. Also, coconut oil is also believed to protect the liver against damage directly. With the certain effects, coconut oil is really powerful by itself and effective when combined with apple cider vinegar for kidney stones as well.
Follows are the steps to make a combination of apple cider vinegar and coconut oil for the disease:
- Add 2 tablespoons of each apple cider vinegar and coconut oil to about 16 ounces of warm water and stir completely.
- Drink the solution once a day to prevent the formation of new kidney stones.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar With Honey
Honey that is well known for a variety of health and beauty benefits is also used in combination with apple cider vinegar for kidney stones. You can follow the directions below to treat this disease with the 2 natural ingredients:
- Make a mixture a teaspoon apple cider vinegar and 2 teaspoons raw honey
- Frequently consume this mixture throughout the day and follow daily until you get the relief from kidney stone problem.
On the other hand, you can do it by stirring a teaspoon honey and 2 tablespoons Bragg apple cider vinegar in lukewarm water and drinking this solution once or twice daily.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar With Baking Soda
There is also the combination of baking soda and apple cider vinegar for kidney stones. In fact, kidney stones only appear in the acidic environment while baking soda or sodium bicarbonate can quickly alkalize the body and remove the acid. In other words, baking soda induces the urine less acidic thereby making less formation of uric acid kidney stones. In brief, it can prevent the uric acid kidney stone formation and dissolve already present uric acid stones.
- Stir a half teaspoon of baking soda and an ounce of apple cider vinegar in a large water glass (Alternatively, stir ¼ teaspoon of baking soda and an ounce of apple cider vinegar in a large mug that contains hot distilled water)
- Leave the solution until stop fizzing
- Drink the solution gradually over 30 minutes and repeat 3 times a day until you get the relief from kidney stone problem.
Attention: You can add a few drops of honey for the better results.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar With Water, Lemon Juice, And Olive Oil
The next use of apple cider vinegar for kidney stones is its combination with lemon juice, olive oil, and water. In fact, lemon juice has been used on its own for this purpose. It is because lemon juice is highly citric with the presence of citrate, a chemical that plays a role in inhibiting the formation of calcium stone and also breaking up other small stones that tend to combine into bigger stones. By breaking up kidney stones, lemon juice helps dissolve them so that they can freely pass through urination to the bladder. In addition, lemon juice can decrease the acidity of urine, which inhibits the formation of uric acid and calcium oxalate stones while keeping you hydrated and passing more urine. And its natural antiseptic helps restrict the growth of bacteria in the kidney thereby reducing the rate of unwanted infections.
While lemon juice helps break down the kidney stones, olive oil can provide lubrication allowing the stones to pass, which makes it ideal to combine the 2 natural ingredients in a solution for those with kidney stone problems. The directions are as follows:
- Mix 2 ounces of organic lemon juice and 2 ounces of olive oil
- Drink the mixture then take in 12 ounces of fresh water.
- After 30 minutes, stir the water of ½ lemon and a tablespoon apple cider vinegar in about 12 ounces of water and drink the solution.
- Repeat hourly until you get the relief the kidney stone problem.
6. Apple Cider Vinegar Poultice
Because of the certain characteristics as mentioned above, the poultice with apple cider vinegar for kidney stones is also applied. This remedy has also been applied for a long time and received positive reviews from the users indeed. It is quite easy to follow this remedy as follows:
- Heat equal amounts of apple cider vinegar and water until warm on a pan
- For a few seconds soak a washcloth in this solution then wring it to eliminate the excess water
- Place the washcloth on the painful areas caused by kidney stones until it cools
- Do this process twice a day until you get the relief from the kidney stone problem
7. Tips And Warns
Besides the effectiveness of apple cider vinegar for kidney stones, you should pay attention to some points as follows to achieve the best results of using this vinegar for your condition.
- Besides 6 remedies of using apple cider vinegar for kidney stones above, you should use apple cider vinegar in the forms of tablet or capsule containing Mother.
- Those who suffer from gout should not use apple cider vinegar  can reduce uric acid crystals but cause pain and inflammation.
- If you have any underlying medical conditions, avoid using apple cider vinegar.
- Drinking undiluted apple cider vinegar directly can burn the throat and lead to some stomach problems.
- After taking apple cider vinegar for kidney stones, you should immediately drink some of the fruit juices or a quite large amount of water to stay hydrated otherwise; this vinegar can irritate your throat and damage your tooth enamel.
- You can consume a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar each day or add it to your salads.
- Consult a physician before consuming apple cider vinegar in your daily diet if needed.
- Apple cider vinegar is beneficial in curing small kidney stones and preventing the formation of new ones also able to dissolve larger stones provided that you will not undergo a severe acute attack not abating in several hours.
- If you have tried one or all of the recommended remedies above and not experienced any relief in a few hours, you should seek medical attention immediately.
After reading the article on 7 easy ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for kidney stones treatment in our main How To page, hope that you can know how to treat kidney stones with apple cider vinegar and other natural ingredients. Please let us know if you have any question by leaving them below and share with us other ways to use apple cider vinegar for kidney stones if you get it.