Boils are one of the most concerned problems for the women because not only does it cause damage to the skin but it also makes you unconfident when standing in front of the others. This skin condition can result from the environmental effects, the excessive sebaceous secretion, using the inappropriate cosmetics, etc. Luckily, there are many successful remedies to kill the boils that you should use for the affected skin. And most people choose the turmeric for boils because it contains curcumin which is a natural component with the strong antioxidant, the antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. Therefore, the turmeric will help you heal the wounds & sores quickly, and prevent your skin from inflammation. Now, AllRemedies.com will show you some of the natural ways on how to use turmeric for boils that you should not ignore.
Top 17 Ways How To Use Turmeric For Boils On Body & Face
1. Honey And Turmeric For Boils
As you know, the fresh turmeric contains vitamin E that have the effect of exfoliating, reducing bruise, and restoring & regenerating the new skin cells . Meanwhile, honey includes vitamins and amino acids that are able to nourish the skin, stop the formation and development of acne & boils. Thanks to the good antibacterial and antioxidant properties, honey can kill the harmful bacteria and clean the pores effectively. Therefore, the turmeric and honey is a wonderful combination that makes your skin smooth and white. Besides, the method also moisturizes the skin and avoids the wrinkles and aging. In order to have a healthy skin, you should know some directions with honey and turmeric for boils below:
- Clean the fresh turmeric, peel and then grind it
- Make the mixture of turmeric and honey
- Wash your face and put this mixture on the affected skin.
- Wait for 15-20 minutes and then rinse it off with the cool water
- You should follow this way 2-3 times a week
2. Fresh Lemon And Turmeric For Boils
Lemon is a wonderful ingredient you shouldn’t miss when looking for the home remedies to get rid of the boils because this fruit is very rich in antioxidants that have the properties of antiseptic, anti-inflammation and fading a bruise as well. Besides, vitamin E substance in the lemon can help heal the wounds on the skin. Especially, fresh lemon also contains the organic acids that help to remove the dead skin cells from the face quickly. Therefore, the turmeric and fresh lemon is an effective mixture that is used as a way on how to use turmeric for boils. The following instruction will be useful for you to do this method with lemon and turmeric for boils:
- Remove the turmeric stain, crush and get the juice from the turmeric
- Add the lemon juice and a little warm water to the turmeric juice
- Use the silk-cotton to apply it on the affected skin, wait for 15-20 minutes and then wash the face with the warm water
3. Ginger And Turmeric For Boils
The turmeric and ginger combination is another way on how to use turmeric for boils. The ginger has the hot property, which can remove the dead cells on your skin. Besides, it contains many minerals such as K, Ca, Mg, Co, Fe, and carotene (pre-vitamin A), group B, C, E. Therefore, ginger will give you the effective solution for scars. Meanwhile, the curcumin in turmeric is a great antioxidant that has a good effect on the skin, such as increasing the resistance and immunity, balancing the blood pressure, and protecting against infection . Especially, due to their anti-inflammatory property, this remedy will help to cure boils effectively. If you want to know how to make the mixture of ginger and turmeric for boil correctly, you should follow the directions below:
Remedy 1: Ginger, water, and turmeric for boils
- Make a paste of turmeric powder, ginger powder, and water
- Apply the paste to the boils, keep this mixture in place with a clean bandage or cloth
- Leave on for a few hours, bathe gently, and then rinse off with the warm water
- Repeat this way regularly
Remedy 2: raw ginger and turmeric for boils
- Slice a 1-inch piece of the turmeric and fresh ginger and mix together.
- Put this paste on the affected skin and wait for a few minutes or until dry.
- Wash the face with water and pat dry.
- Follow this process for once or twice a day.
4. Yogurt And Turmeric For Boils
Turmeric and yogurt is a perfect choice for women’s beauty. Turmeric will help you reduce the boils and acne on the skin successfully. Thanks to the antiseptic property, it can prevent from the scar and minimize the pores . Moreover, yogurt stimulates the metabolism, easily cleanses the skin surface and makes the skin smooth. Yogurt also helps to treat boils and protect the skin from the sun. Therefore, the turmeric and yogurt is a great product which can take care of your face skin effectively. With the natural essence, this mixture is quite soothing and suitable for all skin types.
- Mix the yogurt, honey and turmeric powder together in a clean bowl or jar and then stir them well
- Put this mixture in the refrigerator to make it cool
- Wash and dry your face before using this process and let it sit for 15 minutes
- Wash off with water and pat dry.
Note: This method is only used for a maximum of 1 week.
5. Wheat Flour And Turmeric For Boils
If you are seeking some ways on how to use turmeric for boils, don’t skip this tip. Wheat flour is not only an ingredient for food processing but also the useful product for making the face skin more beautiful because wheat flour is very rich in vitamins, such as vitamin B1, vitamin B3, vitamin B5, etc. These vitamins will support you for metabolism, energy production, and regenerating the skin. Especially, vitamin E in wheat flour has the effect of softening the skin and removing the boils as well. Many people usually combine the wheat flour and turmeric for boil and scar treatment. Don’t skip the following directions if you want to have a white and smooth skin without boils.
Remedy 1: Wheat flour, milk, and turmeric for boils
- Mix the wheat flour, the fresh milk without sugar, and turmeric powder with the equal quantity, and then stir them well.
- Spread it on the face and leave for 30 minutes
- Wash off with the warm water
- You should use this home remedy once a week in order to ensure the best effects
Remedy 2: Wheat flour, yogurt, and turmeric for boils
- Put the wheat flour, yogurt and turmeric in a bowl and stir well
- Wash your face with the lukewarm water, massage gently and let it dry naturally
- Apply the mixture to the face and leave on for 30 – 45 minutes
- Rinse it with the cold water. You will see the change of your skin immediately after using this method for the first time
- Repeat this process 1 time a week
Note: If your facial skin has a yellow color from the turmeric powder after doing the above method, you can use the cleanser or the cotton with the fresh milk to remove the yellow color on the skin.
6. Coconut Oil And Turmeric For Boils
The most important ingredient in turmeric is curcumin – an antioxidant which has the good effect of reducing the aging process, removing pigmentation, freckles, and sunburn. Especially, curcumin can make your skin soft and smooth . Meanwhile, the most important component of coconut oil is lauric acid, which has an anti-bacterial property, which has an ability to cleanse the skin and provide moisture for the skin. Besides, vitamin E in coconut oil will help you nourish the skin and reduce dark spots on the skin. Also, coconut oil contains the saturated fatty acids that are used for making skin beautiful and soft naturally. Therefore, we can combine curcumin in turmeric with lauric acid in coconut oil to make an anti-boil mask for the skin. There are some helpful directions for you to do this remedy with turmeric for boils.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder, 2 teaspoons of honey, and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil and then add a cup of yogurt without sugar into a paste mixture
- Wash your face with the lukewarm water or cleanser to remove the dirt and clear the pores
- Put this mixture on the face and let it dry within 20 minutes for the effective nutrient absorption and the skin regeneration
- Rinse off with the warm water and then gently apply the ice to the face to close the pores
- Use this process 3 times a week before going to bed
If you want to learn more natural ways on how to use turmeric for boils, you should stay with us at the next part of this article!
Read more: Excellent Home Remedies For Boils Treatment
7. Green Tea & Turmeric For Boils
The turmeric power helps prevent your skin from the inflammation and kill the harmful bacteria. It also makes the natural balance for the skin. Besides, green tea powder is one of the best effective remedies to make the skin smooth and beautiful. Moreover, this component is very rich in vitamins and minerals to help to tighten the pores and stop the skin from aging. Therefore, the mixture of the green tea powder & turmeric power is an ideal and safe method for boils & scars . In order to carry out this remedy successfully, you shouldn’t skip the direction below:
Remedy 1: Green tea powder, milk, and turmeric for boils
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of the green tea powder and a little bit water or fresh milk without sugar, or sugar-free yogurt to form a paste
- Wash your face and apply this combination to the face.
- Leave on for 15 – 20 minutes
- Wash off with the cold water.
Remedy 2: Use the turmeric power for boils
- After using the above remedy, you take a little turmeric powder.
- Put the turmeric power to the affected area before going to sleep. You can add a little water to the turmeric power for creating adhesion on the skin and let it sit overnight.
- You only need to wash your face in the next morning to remove the turmeric layer on the skin.
8. Baking Soda And Turmeric For Boils
In fact, baking soda contains the antiseptic property that can help prevent your skin from inflammation and clean the skin. Turmeric is loaded with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial properties that are extremely helpful in treating the skin and health problems . With a high degree of safety and the proper price, the combination of baking soda and turmeric powder will be the top choice for women when doing the home remedies for boils quickly. It can be said that this is a very good formula for your skin. The main function of turmeric is to reduce boils and dark spots on the skin. Baking soda also cleanses the skin from the deep inside. Especially, this ingredient can stop the formation of the boils by reducing the large pores and eliminating the dead skin cells. To promote the highest efficiency in getting rid of the boils, it’s necessary for you to use this mixture below.
- Put the baking soda, honey, and turmeric powder into the bowl and stir them well
- Wash the face with the lukewarm water to help the pores open
- Apply the mixture on the face and massage gently within 2 minutes
- You should relax for 20 minutes so that your skin can absorb nutrients from the mixture well and rinse off with the water
- Repeat this process once a week
9. Basil Leaves And Turmeric For Boils
Using the natural ingredients for beauty, including basil leaves, lemon, turmeric, egg, etc. becomes very popular. Among these ingredients, basil leaves are known for a perfect choice for women’s skin. Due to its antibacterial properties, basil leaves can help you eliminate acne & boils and prevent them from reoccurring. Because of its anti-inflammatory functions, this vegetable will fight against the harmful bacteria on your face skin . Also, the turmeric is a great raw material for blurring the melasma on the skin, preventing the skin from the aging process and whitening the skin effectively and safely. Therefore, combining basil and turmeric is the wonderful way to treat the boils and improve your skin beauty. You can easily find them at the markets and supermarkets. Before carrying out this method, you should refer to the directions below:
- Make the mixture of the fresh basil leaves and a little water
- Squeeze the juice from the mixture, and then add the turmeric powder
- Stir them well
- Apply it to the boils and wait for a few minutes
- Follow this process 3-4 times every day to reduce the boils
10. Castor Oil And Turmeric For Boils
Castor oil is considered as a magical home remedy for improving the human’s beauty around the world. It is an age-old method for pigmentation as well. Especially, castor oil contains many useful properties that can help you treat the boils effectively, such as the pain relieving and anti-inflammation. For that reason, this ingredient has widely been applied for healing the boils. Like castor oil, the turmeric also has the strong inflammatory function as well as the antibacterial property, which can get rid of the boils on your skin . When combining together, turmeric and castor oil can promote their advantages so that the boil treatment will be more successful.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric powder with a teaspoon of castor oil and then blend them to make the thick paste
- Apply it to the affected skin and leave it for 30-45 minutes for drying
- Wash it off with the lukewarm water
- Do this on a regular basis
11. Aloe Vera And Turmeric For Boils
Aloe vera has long been known as a medicine for beauty and skin care because aloe vera is very rich in antimicrobial properties which help to heal the boils, stimulate the blood circulation, and regenerate the skin . Besides, it can cleanse the dead skin cells and improve pigmentation, which will aid in making the skin whiter. Thanks to these properties, aloe vera is regularly used for treating the acne, boils, and deep scars. As you may know, turmeric also contains the vitamins and minerals that can relieve the pigmentation, cure the boils, and prevent the skin from infections as well. Therefore, the mixture of turmeric and aloe vera brings you the wonderful remedy to your skin. Don’t miss this process if you want to have a beautiful skin without boils.
- Take one leaf of aloe vera and extract its gel
- Add the turmeric powder to that gel and stir them well
- Apply it to the affected skin and cover with the soft bandage or cloth
- Leaver for overnight and wash off with the cold water in the next morning
- Follow this method at least once a week
12. Fresh Milk And Turmeric For Boils
Turmeric is widely used to protect the natural beauty of the skin. It’s a strong antioxidant that helps to restore the natural balance of the skin and kill the boils as well. Besides, the diversified minerals and vitamins of turmeric can strengthen the body’s resistance, slow down the aging process, and nourish the skin naturally. Especially, when mixing the turmeric and fresh milk, you will have a very good remedy for boils due to its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Moreover, this mixture can help you enhance the immune system and stop the development of harmful bacteria.
- Mix ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder with a glass of milk
- This mixture will be boiled for few minutes
- Dink it 3 or 4 times per day for a week. You can drink this combination on the empty stomach or with the meal
- The milk can be replaced by water.
13. Indian Lilac And Turmeric For Boils
Indian lilac or margosa is one of the most effective remedies for boils because this herb has the strong antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antiseptic functions that are really good for treating the skin infections . Also, it can help you fight off the harmful bacteria and get rid of the boils. Therefore, the combination of turmeric and Indian lilac is an excellent way that many people use for taking care of their skin. In order to treat the boil with this method correctly, you should follow the directions below.
- Take some Indian lilac leaves, grind them to make the paste, and then add ½ tablespoon of turmeric powder
- Stir the mixture well and directly apply the paste to the affected area
- Let it sit for about 30 – 45 minutes and wash it off with the cold water
- This process has to be followed regularly
14. Eggs And Turmeric For Boils
Many studies are shown that curcumin substances in turmeric can help to heal wounds, the cars and make this skin more beautiful. On the other hand, turmeric also has an antiseptic property that is used for the treating many skin problems, such as boils, acne, the dark spots, etc. Meanwhile, the egg yolk has the good functions like other good products for boils on the market. Because this food contains protein and many vitamins, including vitamin A, vitamin B2, B3 which provide the moisture for skin and help the skin softer and whiter . The egg is also quite cheap and it has no side effects. Therefore, the formula of the fresh turmeric and egg yolk is an ideal solution for boils. If your skin is the dry and sensitive condition, this combination will be a perfect choice for you.
- The turmeric should be washed and pounded carefully.
- Take the egg yolk from the egg
- Mix the pounded turmeric with egg yolk and stir well,
- Apply the mixture to the face and leave for about 20 minutes
- Wash off with the cold water
- Repeat this process regularly to remove the boils on your skin
View more: How to Get Beautiful Skin Naturally at Home
It can be said that having boils is one of the common skin diseases that affect the human’s beauty, especially the women. Many people feel unconfident and depressed because of the boils. Most of them always look for the good methods in order to treat the boils effectively. Turmeric for boils is the best natural ingredients that you should not ignore. However, if you want to have the beautiful and smooth skin, it’s necessary to carry out the above processes correctly. Hope that the mentioned 17 tips on how to use turmeric for boils will give you the helpful information that you want. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to leave your comment at the end of this post!