- 1. Fruit Remedy
- 2. Get Soft Skin
- 3. Remove Sun Tan
- 4. Moisturize Dry Skin
- 5. Be Beautiful Through Exfoliation
- 6. Treat Your Pimples
- 7. Brighten Up Your Complexion
- 8. Tone Your Skin Naturally
- 9. Soothe Skin Inflammation
- 10. Get Instant Glow
- 11. Cool Chamomile Tea
- 12. Use A Balancing Mask
- 13. Steaming & Freezing Technique
- 14. Nutrition
Our skin plays a major role in boosting our beauty. Having a beautiful and healthy skin is every woman’s dream. Many people try so hard and even spend so much money to make their skin radiant and glowing. The dirt and pollution, the chemicals in the cosmetics and changes in weather affect the skin to a great extent. In this article, AllRemedies.com reveals to you 28 simple ways on how to get beautiful skin naturally at home. This writing listed the best ways to keep beautiful skin from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 28 simple ways on how to get beautiful skin in more detail!
- How to Get Clear Skin Fast Naturally at Home / Japanese Skin Care – Top 28 Tips & Secrets of Japanese Women
28 Simple Ways On How To Get Beautiful Skin Naturally At Home
1. Fruit Remedy
Not only papaya, there are a lot skin friendly fruits that can help in making your skin beautiful.
Some of such fruits like avocado, cucumber, mango etc. Here is an easy method to make a fruit mask:
- Avocado pulp – 1 table spoon
- Papaya pulp – 1 table spoon
- Cucumber pulp – 1 table spoon
- Fresh cream – 2 tea spoons (if your skin is oily, you can instead by fuller’s earth)
- Mix all of the pulps of avocado, papaya, and cucumber)
- Then add fresh cream or fuller’s earth to this. After that, mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face and neck.
- Leave for 20 minutes minimum.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
2. Get Soft Skin
A soft and velvety skin is every woman’s dreams. But, it is hard to keep such kind of skin, when you are exposed to varying heat conditions and dust every day. Therefore, how to get beautiful skin? Simply, you can take some cucumber juice. After that, mix fresh milk cream (half a teaspoon) into it. Apply on one clean skin and then spread evenly on your entire surface. Allow this mixture to stay on the face for about 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with fresh water and then pat dry your skin.
3. How To Get Beautiful Skin – Remove Sun Tan
You are bound to get an irritated or a tanned skin when you have been in the sun, without wearing sun protection. To heal sun tanned skin and heat induced, you can make yourself this anti-tanning pack conveniently. First step is to take gram flour (besan) (2 tablespoons) and mix fresh cream (1 tea spoon) into it. Next to, add 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric. Mix well. Now add lemon (some drops). Later apply this mixture on your affected area and leave it dry for about 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water and then pat dry. Another tip is to take yogurt (2 tablespoons) and squeeze ½ a lemon into it. Next massage this mixture on the skin and allow for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. It is suggested to apply these tips for about 3 consecutive days in order to help you regain the original skin color.
4. Moisturize Dry Skin
Dry skin may look undesirable and flaky, not to suggest the itchiness symptom you experience thanks to the same. Looking after eating enough fats and your diet is surely the important key in order to have a naturally hydrated skin. How to get beautiful skin naturally at home? You should follow detail instructions. Firstly, you take fresh cream (one tablespoon) and add a pinch of turmeric powder into it. Later mix lemon juice (two teaspoons) and sweet almond oil (a few drops). Then add rose water (one tea spoon) into this entire solution and beat well. Your face is cleansed properly. After that, spread the face pack generously on the entire face, neck and hands. Let it sit there for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. You can get a naturally moisturized skin and amazingly smooth as well.
5. Be Beautiful Through Exfoliation
Exfoliating the skin is one skin ritual that everybody must follow. Especially, it is as vital in order to get rid of dead cells from the skin, because it is to open in fresh air. You can make the easy following scrub at home. First step is to take a little oatmeal powder and next add one skimmed milk (tablespoon) into it. Mix well and later apply the same on the face, hands, and neck. Gently massage with the fingers, in circular motion. Finally, rinse off after 15 minutes and make sure not to use soap.
6. How To Get Beautiful Skin – Treat Your Pimples
Treating the pimples is also one of the effective ways to gain the beautiful skin naturally at home. You can treat the pimples by using raw tomato juice. How to get beautiful skin with tomato? Firstly, you cut the tomato into 2 pieces and next take 1/2 out of the two. Gently scrub the piece of tomato on the pimples for about 5 minutes. Leave the juice stay on the face for about 15 minutes. Rinse off with plain water and then pat dry. You can also use gram flour (besan) and lemon juice for the same. Those ingredients help control oil secretion from your skin, thereby keeping your skin fresh and clean.
7. Brighten Up Your Complexion
Everyone likes to get a brighter looking skin and fairer complexion. Using creams of fairness are not a forever solution to the skin complexion woes. You can try applying beautiful looking fruit-strawberries. How to get beautiful skin with strawberries? Firstly, you need to crush a few strawberries and next to mix few drops of rose essential oils into it. Mix all ingredients well and later gently scrub your skin with this for about 5 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and notice your skin radiate naturally.
8. Tone Your Skin Naturally
Regular toning is very important and necessary to close the skin pores. When the pores of your skin are tighter, it not only slows down ageing effects but also makes you look beautiful. After clearing your skin, you apply one natural toner with the help of cotton on the face. After this, take a little unpolished rice and immerse them for about three hours in clean water. Then sieve the water and excess out the soaked rice. You need to keep this natural toner in one bottle and use daily. This magically effective and economical toner is widely used by women in China, who are known for their fair, firm, and glowing skin.
9. Soothe Skin Inflammation
Aloe vera gel is a natural and ideal soother in order to heal skin inflammation. How to get beautiful skin with aloe vera? All you need to do is to put some gel of aloe vera on your affected area. Allow it to stay for about 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. Afterwards, rub ice cube on your skin for about two minutes and then pat dry.
10. How To Get Beautiful Skin – Get Instant Glow
A hard and long day’s work often makes you dog tired. You need to take heart and treat the skin with the natural glow pack. For the most beneficial results, you can mash a ripe banana and mix skimmed milk (1 tea spoon) into it. Now add honey (2 tea spoons) and mix well. Rub on a clean face and then spread evenly. Allow it to stay for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water.
11. Use Cool Chamomile Tea
Chamomile can help soothe your skin as well as ease symptoms of rosacea. Especially, the cool chamomile tea (do not use hot tea) will also chill your heated skin, providing you with longer and further relief. For the best results, all you need is to boil chamomile flowers in one pot of water within ten minutes. After that, strain and let it to cool down. Alternatively, you can use this water to the skin with the help of a small cotton ball to remove your skin with rosacea fast.
12. Use A Balancing Mask To Reset Your Skin
Oatmeal moisturizes and calms your skin, while the fruit acids present in bananas help to re-energize the complexion and fight off dead skin. Plus, bananas are also rich in vitamins A, B6, and B12, C. Moreover, they also contain magnesium and potassium. This mask is calming, exfoliating, and hydrating for your skin. For the immediate results, you need to combine one half a banana with oatmeal (1/4 cup) and honey (1 tea spoon). Mix these ingredients well, apply to your skin and then lie down for 15 minutes. After that, remove with one washcloth and wash your skin thoroughly with warm water.
13. Steaming And Freezing Technique
How to get beautiful skin naturally ah home with this method? Here are detailed instructions:
- Steam the face over a pan filled with boiling water so the pores are open extremely.
- Massage baking soda all over your face in order to get rid of blackheads.
- Or make one mask out of honey and oatmeal to remove old skin.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Steam your face skin again by using the same method.
- Boil and brew up green tea (a cup).
- Add 3 cucumber slices, half a lemon juice, a splash of milk, vitamin E oil (a spoonful).
- Use cold-pressed oils from Apricot Kernel: The natural oil is rich in essential Linolenic acid and fatty acids Oleic and vitamins A and E as well.
- Cold pressed oils from Rose Hip Seed: The superior natural oil is very high in Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It is also rich in vitamin C.
- Cold pressed oils from Borage: This oil contains the highest source of Gama-Linolenic Acid that is very the most necessary skin lipid for your cellular regeneration. Clinically, the borage oil is very effective agent for curing skin disorders and for getting rid of the inflammatory symptoms linked to these disorders.
- Cold pressed oils from Aragon: This oil is exceptionally rich in vitamin E as well as antioxidant phenols.
- Cold pressed oils from Kukui Nut: This oil is high in antioxidants. In addition, it is rich natural source of vitamins C and E and linolenic acid as well.
- Germinated Sunflower Seed Extract: It has effective antioxidants which secure against environmental pollutants and sun.
- Germinated Grape Seed Extract: It has extremely high free radical levels fighting antioxidants.
- Mix any of the ingredients together or you can use products of Vegan Beauty that are already prepared
- Place in one bowl with water (a cup).
- Alternatively, you use these ingredients at room temperature.
14. How To Get Beautiful Skin – Nutrition
Naturally eating a suitable and healthy diet that brings all the necessary nutrients are important for your healthy skin. Avoiding from toxins is also very important. One of the best ways to avoid toxicity in the body is to live a strong and healthy lifestyle including a whole grain diet, almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and avocado.
You should avoid refined carbohydrate foods such as cookies, white bread. Drink a lot of water and tea to help your body keep hydrated.
Whole grains give many more anti-aging antioxidants. Especially, they also bring one of the main elements of one healthy skin diet – fiber. As you see, fiber helps to maintain the body clean by practically scrubbing your intestines clean and absorbing toxins. This greatly alleviates strain on your liver and helps your metabolism as well. In addition, the fiber is helpful as it helps absorbs fluids as well as fills you up quickly.
Nutrition is a main part of how the skin looks. Consider our body as one machine: the food you consume is your fuel. We do not put diesel fuel in one petrol car, and likewise we cannot give the body the wrong kinds of fuel.
- Drink plenty green/herbal teas and water.
- You should take a supplement specifically for good hair, skin and nails and a really good multivitamin supplement. Simply, you can eat a very nutritional and healthy diet that includes Omega 6 and Omega 3 found in walnuts, almonds, grape seeds, and sunflower seeds, make sure you take plenty of vitamin C – citrus fruit, broccoli, rosehips, parsley.
- Eat plenty of Organic vegetables and Organic fruit.
- Eat oily fish like wild and fresh mackerel and wild salmon (to have beautiful skin).
Pages: 1 2