Our skin plays a major role in boosting our beauty. Having a beautiful and healthy skin is every woman’s dream. Many people try so hard and even spend so much money to make their skin radiant and glowing. The dirt and pollution, the chemicals in the cosmetics and changes in weather affect the skin to a great extent. In this article, AllRemedies.com reveals to you 28 simple ways on how to get beautiful skin naturally at home. This writing listed the best ways to keep beautiful skin from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 28 simple ways on how to get beautiful skin in more detail!
28 Simple Ways On How To Get Beautiful Skin Naturally At Home
1. Fruit Remedy
Some of such fruits like avocado, cucumber, mango etc. Here is an easy method to make a fruit mask:
- Avocado pulp – 1 table spoon
- Papaya pulp – 1 table spoon
- Cucumber pulp – 1 table spoon
- Fresh cream – 2 tea spoons (if your skin is oily, you can instead by fuller’s earth)
- Mix all of the pulps of avocado, papaya and cucumber)
- Then add fresh cream or fuller’s earth to this. After that, mix well.
- Apply this mixture on the face and neck.
- Leave for 20 minutes minimum.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
2. Get Soft Skin
A soft and velvety skin is every woman’s dreams. But, it is hard to keep such kind of skin, when you are exposed to varying heat conditions and dust every day. Therefore, how to get beautiful skin? Simply, you can take some cucumber juice. After that, mix fresh milk cream (half a teaspoon) into it. Apply on one clean skin and then spread evenly on your entire surface. Allow this mixture to stay on the face for about 15 minutes. Rinse off thoroughly with fresh water and then pat dry your skin.
3. Remove Sun Tan
You are bound to get an irritated or a tanned skin when you have been in the sun, without wearing sun protection. To heal sun tanned skin and heat induced, you can make yourself this anti-tanning pack conveniently. First step is to take gram flour (besan) (2 tablespoons) and mix fresh cream (1 tea spoon) into it. Next to, add 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder and a pinch of turmeric. Mix well. Now add lemon (some drops). Later apply this mixture on your affected area and leave it dry for about 20 minutes. Wash off with warm water and then pat dry. Another tip is to take yogurt (2 tablespoons) and squeeze ½ a lemon into it. Next massage this mixture on the skin and allow for about 15 minutes. Rinse with warm water. It is suggested to apply these tips for about 3 consecutive days in order to help you regain the original skin color.
4. Moisturize Dry Skin
Dry skin may look undesirable and flaky, not to suggest the itchiness symptom you experience thanks to the same. Looking after eating enough fats and your diet is surely the important key in order to have a naturally hydrated skin. How to get beautiful skin naturally at home? You should follow detail instructions. Firstly, you take fresh cream (one tablespoon) and add a pinch of turmeric powder into it. Later mix lemon juice (two teaspoons) and sweet almond oil (a few drops). Then add rose water (one tea spoon) into this entire solution and beat well. Your face is cleansed properly. After that, spread the face pack generously on the entire face, neck and hands. Let it sit there for about 20 minutes. Rinse off with warm water. You can get a naturally moisturized skin and amazingly smooth as well.
5. Be Beautiful Through Exfoliation
Exfoliating the skin is one skin ritual that everybody must follow. Especially, it is as vital in order to get rid of dead cells from the skin, because it is to open in fresh air. You can make the easy following scrub at home. First step is to take a little oatmeal powder and next add one skimmed milk (tablespoon) into it. Mix well and later apply the same on the face, hands and neck. Gently massage with the fingers, in circular motion. Finally, rinse off after 15 minutes and make sure not to use soap.
6. Treat Your Pimples
Treating the pimples is also one of the effective ways to gain the beautiful skin naturally at home. You can treat the pimples by using raw tomato juice. How to get beautiful skin with tomato? Firstly, you cut the tomato into 2 pieces and next take 1/2 out of the two. Gently scrub the piece of tomato on the pimples for about 5 minutes. Leave the juice stay on the face for about 15 minutes. Rinse off with plain water and then pat dry. You can also use gram flour (besan) and lemon juice for the same. Those ingredients help control oil secretion from your skin, thereby keeping your skin fresh and clean.
7. Brighten Up Your Complexion
Everyone likes to get a brighter looking skin and fairer complexion. Using creams of fairness are not a forever solution to the skin complexion woes. You can try applying beautiful looking fruit-strawberries. How to get beautiful skin with strawberries? Firstly, you need to crush a few strawberries and next to mix few drops of rose essential oils into it. Mix all ingredients well and later gently scrub your skin with this for about 5 minutes. Rinse off with cool water and notice your skin radiate naturally.
8. Tone Your Skin Naturally
Regular toning is very important and necessary to close the skin pores. When the pores of your skin are tighter, it not only slows down ageing effects but also makes you look beautiful. After clearing your skin, you apply one natural toner with the help of cotton on the face. After this, take a little unpolished rice and immerse them for about three hours in clean water. Then sieve the water and excess out the soaked rice. You need to keep this natural toner in one bottle and use daily. This magically effective and economical toner is widely used by women in China, who are known for their fair, firm and glowing skin.
9. Soothe Skin Inflammation
Aloe vera gel is a natural and ideal soother in order to heal skin inflammation. How to get beautiful skin with aloe vera? All you need to do is to put some gel of aloe vera on your affected area. Allow it to stay for about 15 minutes and rinse it off with cool water. Afterwards, rub ice cube on your skin for about two minutes and then pat dry.
10. Get Instant Glow
A hard and long day’s work often makes you dog tired. You need to take heart and treat the skin with the natural glow pack. For the most beneficial results, you can mash a ripe banana and mix skimmed milk (1 tea spoon) into it. Now add honey (2 tea spoons) and mix well. Rub on a clean face and then spread evenly. Allow it to stay for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water.
11. Use Cool Chamomile Tea
Chamomile can help soothe your skin as well as ease symptoms of rosacea. Especially, the cool chamomile tea (do not use hot tea) will also chill your heated skin, providing you with longer and further relief. For the best results, all you need is to boil chamomile flowers in one pot of water within ten minutes. After that, strain and let it to cool down. Alternatively, you can use this water to the skin with the help of a small cotton ball to remove your skin with rosacea fast.
12. Use A Balancing Mask To Reset Your Skin
Oatmeal moisturizes and calms your skin, while the fruit acids present in bananas help to re-energize the complexion and fight off dead skin. Plus, bananas are also rich in vitamins A, B6 and B12, C. Moreover, they also contain magnesium and potassium. This mask is calming, exfoliating and hydrating for your skin. For the immediate results, you need to combine one half a banana with oatmeal (1/4 cup) and honey (1 tea spoon). Mix these ingredients well, apply to your skin and then lie down for 15 minutes. After that, remove with one washcloth and wash your skin thoroughly with warm water.
13. Steaming And Freezing Technique
How to get beautiful skin naturally ah home with this method? Here are detailed instructions:
- Steam the face over a pan filled with boiling water so the pores are open extremely.
- Massage baking soda all over your face in order to get rid of blackheads.
- Or make one mask out of honey and oatmeal to remove old skin.
- Rinse with cool water.
- Steam your face again by using the same method.
- Boil and brew up green tea (a cup).
- Add 3 cucumber slices, half a lemon juice, a splash of milk, vitamin E oil (a spoonful).
- Use cold-pressed oils from Apricot Kernel: The natural oil is rich in essential Linolenic acid and fatty acids Oleic and vitamins A and E as well.
- Cold pressed oils from Rose Hip Seed: The superior natural oil is very high in Omega-6 and Omega-3 essential fatty acids. It is also rich in vitamin C.
- Cold pressed oils from Borage: This oil contains the highest source of Gama-Linolenic Acid that is very the most necessary skin lipid for your cellular regeneration. Clinically, the borage oil is very effective agent for curing skin disorders and for getting rid of the inflammatory symptoms linked to these disorders.
- Cold pressed oils from Aragon: This oil is exceptionally rich in vitamin E as well as antioxidant phenols.
- Cold pressed oils from Kukui Nut: This oil is high in antioxidants. In addition, it is rich natural source of vitamins C and E and linolenic acid as well.
- Germinated Sunflower Seed Extract: It has effective antioxidants which secure against environmental pollutants and sun.
- Germinated Grape Seed Extract: It has extremely high free radical levels fighting antioxidants.
- Mix any of the ingredients together or you can use products of Vegan Beauty that are already prepared
- Place in one bowl with water (a cup).
- Alternatively, you use these ingredients at room temperature.
Naturally eating a suitable and healthy diet that brings all the necessary nutrients are important for your healthy skin. Avoiding from toxins is also very important. One of the best ways to avoid toxicity in the body is to live a strong and healthy lifestyle including a whole grain diet, almonds, sunflower seeds, walnuts, and avocado.
You should avoid refined carbohydrate foods such as cookies, white bread. Drink a lot of water and tea to help your body keep hydrated.
Whole grains give many more anti-aging antioxidants. Especially, they also bring one of the main elements of one healthy skin diet – fiber. As you see, fiber helps to maintain the body clean by practically scrubbing your intestines clean and absorbing toxins. This greatly alleviates strain on your liver and helps your metabolism as well. In addition, the fiber is helpful as it helps absorbs fluids as well as fills you up quickly.
Nutrition is a main part of how the skin looks. Consider our body as one machine: the food you consume is your fuel. We do not put diesel fuel in one petrol car, and likewise we cannot give the body the wrong kinds of fuel.
- Drink plenty green/herbal teas and water.
- You should take a supplement specifically for good hair, skin and nails and a really good multivitamin supplement. Simply, you can eat a very nutritional and healthy diet that includes Omega 6 and Omega 3 found in walnuts, almonds, grape seeds, and sunflower seeds, make sure you take plenty of vitamin C – citrus fruit, broccoli, rosehips, parsley.
- Eat plenty of Organic vegetables and Organic fruit.
- Eat oily fish like wild and fresh mackerel and wild salmon (to have beautiful skin).
Doing exercise is one of the most important parts for skin care. A brisk walk in nature gives you with oxygen and fresh air. It soothes the mind while you increase your circulation all throughout the body. Great circulation again helps assist your bodies’ effort providing nutrients to each cell in your body and also it gets rid of any debris. How to get beautiful skin with exercise?
- Don’t stress about it as stress is the # 1 reason of wrinkles and acne. Or you can do some yoga and take a spa day.
- You can exercise trampoline and jump on a full if you don’t like this stress and hurt of exercise.
- Have close family members and your friends join you.
16. Make A Turmeric Mask
How to get beautiful skin naturally at home with turmeric? Here are step by step directions:
- Turmeric powder- 1 tea spoon
- Fresh lemon juice- 3 tea spoons
- Add powder (1 teaspoon) to 3 teaspoons of fresh lemon juice.
- Apply on your face.
- Leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
You should be careful with your surroundings and clothes as turmeric will leave stains everywhere.
As you see, exfoliating skin is an excellent way to help lighten up your skin. How to get beautiful skin with the homemade scrub?
- 1 tea spoon of turmeric
- Fresh cream- 1 tablespoon (use milk if your skin is oily)
- Gram flour- 2 teas poons
- Mix cream, gramflour, and turmeric well to create a scrub.
- Use the mixture to gently rub your face with fingers. This way will excellently exfoliate the skin and even make you fairer.
- If your skin is oily, you should avoid using cream. You can use water to form the paste.
- Scrub for at least 10 minutes before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
Use turmeric and sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds may be very helpful in getting fair skin.
- Sunflower seeds- 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup of milk
- A pinch of saffron
- A pinch of turmeric
- Soak this sunflower seeds in milk entire night.
- Grind the seeds in the morning to get a paste.
- Mix turmeric and saffron with this.
- Apply on the skin and allow for 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off.
- It is suggested to do this every day for prolonged period. This process may take several weeks when you notice improvement in your skin color.
Turmeric, tomato juice, rice powder face pack
How to get beautiful skin naturally with using this face pack? Here are easy steps that you can follow at home:
- Turmeric- 1 tea spoon
- Rice powder- 2 tablespoons
- Tomato juice- 2 tablespoons
- Enough milk to make a paste
- Mix all of these ingredients- turmeric, tomato juice rice powder and milk to form a paste. Decrease or increase the quantity of milk to have the right consistency that can stay on your face.
- Apply this mask over your face and neck.
- Leave for half an hour.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water.
17. Almond And Almond Oil
Almonds contain many nutrients such as antioxidants, vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, proteins, calcium and magnesium; hence they can do wonders for our skin. The most beneficial antioxidants present in almonds cleanse and also remove toxins and free radicals as well in your body. It is recommended to regularly eat these nuts on a daily basis. However, there are various ways to get the glowing and smooth skin with the use of almond oil and almonds.
How to get beautiful skin with almond oil?
- Almond oil
- Neem leaves
- Basil leaves
- Pinch of saffron (optional)
The quantity of all of the above ingredients depend on parts of the body that you need to massage- only hands, feet, face or full body!
- Crush the basil leaves and neem.
- Then combine them with almond oil.
- Make the oil warm but not hot.
- Add saffron, if using
- Massage your skin with the warm herbal almond oil.
- Massage well and then allow it on your skin for at least 30 minutes.
- Take bath.
Lemon juice, almond oil, milk powder remedy
- Milk powder- 1 tea spoon
- Lemon juice- 1 tea spoon
- Almond oil- 1 tea spoon
- Mix milk powder, almond oil and lemon juice.
- Apply the mixture to your skin.
- Leave it stay for about 20 minutes.
- Wash off with water.
Sandalwood and almond oil
- Almond oil
- Sandalwood paste
- Mix almond oil and sandalwood paste
- Apply this mixture on your skin
- Leave for at least 20 minutes
- Wash it off
Almond milk paste
- Almonds – about 8-10
- 1/2 cup of milk
- First step is to soak almond in milk entire night.
- Grind them in the morning, to get paste.
- If needed you can add more milk to have one consistency of paste that may stay on skin.
- Apply this mixture on your skin.
- Leave for about 20-30 minutes
- Wash it off.
Black gram and almond
- 1 tbsp of black gram
- Almonds- 4
- Milk- 1 cup
- Firstly, soak almonds and black gram in milk overnight.
- Grind the thing in the morning to get a paste.
- Apply this paste on your skin and leave for half an hour.
- Wash it off.
18. Yogurt Remedy
The lactic acid present in yogurt helps exfoliate your skin in order to make it glowing and younger. B vitamins and calcium in yogurt also are useful in regeneration of cell growth. Yogurt is an excellent ingredient for making your skin fairer and lightening the skin.
How to get beautiful skin naturally with using yogurt mask?
- Plain yogurt- 2 teas spoons
- Honey- 1 tea spoon
- Mix honey and yogurt well.
- Apply this mixture on your face.
- Leave for about 15-20 minutes
- Wash off with water.
If the skin is tanned, you can mix a little tomato juice with yogurt and then apply this solution to your skin every day not only to get rid of tan but also to have glowing skin.
19. Papaya Remedy
The enzyme papain in papaya will help make your skin fairer and lighter. In addition, it helps in skin renewal as well as in eliminating dead cells due to its excellent exfoliating effects. Furthermore, papaya also contains the vitamins A, E and C, and antioxidants to help in making the skin young, smooth and supple.
Make papaya mask for beautiful skin
- Mashed papaya – 2 table spoons
- Honey- 1 table spoon
- Mix mashed papaya pulp and honey.
- Apply this mixture on the face and neck
- Leave for about15 minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water.
20. Lemon Juice Rinse
As you know, lemon juice is an excellent lightener because it has AHA (alpha-hydroxy acids) that work as one natural exfoliant, clearing out surface layer of your skin in order to expose your lighter skin underneath. In addition, the citric acid presents in lemon juice also makes a light bleaching effect how to get beautiful skin naturally with bathing in a rinse of lemon juice? Here are detailed directions that you can follow at home:
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon and next add the similar amount of water.
- Soak a cotton ball in this mixture and then apply it to your face, chest, arms, neck, or full body.
- Let this rinse sit on the skin for about 20 minutes, then wash it off with warm water. You don’t go outside, because this lemon juice will cause the skin to be harmful and sensitive to the sunlight.
- Apply a moisturizer after this treatment, because the lemon juice can make your skin dry out.
- It is recommended to follow this treatment about three times per week for the most beneficial results. You should not do it too regularly or the skin will become irritated.
21. Rub Your Skin With Raw Potato
Potato has mild lightening properties since it contains a powerful amount of vitamin C. Some other vegetables rich in vitamin C, such as cucumbers and tomatoes, may also act if a potato handy is not available. How to get beautiful skin naturally at home with potato? Here are step by step instructions:
- Cut one potato into many thick slices.
- Then rub these slices over any part of the skin you want to brighten.
- Allow this moisture to dry completely, and after that wash it off with warm water.
22. Use Pure Aloe Vera
The soothing substance of aloe vera is good for helping the skin heal effectively after getting burned, however it also contains a compound called anthraquinone which gently whitens your skin by getting rid of the top layer of your skin cells. You’ll notice aloe vera as a main ingredient in a number of various lotions and creams, but for the positive results, you can have a bottle of pure aloe vera or use an aloe vera plant. How to get beautiful skin naturally with pure aloe vera?
- Slather the aloe vera all over the skin.
- Wait about 20 minutes for this aloe to dry and get consumed.
- Simply go about your day or you can wash it off. Aloe vera is very effective for your skin in so a lot ways that there is really no need in order to wash it away!
23. Rinse Your Skin With Coconut Water
Coconut water can help lighten your skin. However, individual users have shown that using coconut as a rinse can help whiten your skin. In addition, it also makes your skin soft and smooth. To rinse the skin with coconut water, what you need to do:
- Get a bottle of 100% coconut water.
- Or you can crack open the own young coconut in order to extract the water.
- Next soak a cotton ball in this water and then apply it to the face and other areas of your body.
- Allow it on for about20 minutes, and then wash with warm water.
24. Make A Lemon Honey Mask
When you mix exfoliants with natural skin lighteners, you can form a mask that help lighten your skin by both lightly bleaching the fresh skin underneath and taking off the dark top layer of cells as well. You should try a mask from lemon juice, honey and ground oatmeal (a teaspoon). Then apply it to the face and any part of your body you want to lighten, leave it for about20 minutes, and then wash it off.
- As you rinse off the mask, you use the tips of the fingers in order to gentle make circular motions. Especially, the ground oatmeal will help scrub the top layer of your dead skin from the face, showing lighter skin underneath.
- If your skin is dry, you should consume cucumber instead of lemon. Firstly, you apply a mixture of cucumber juice and honey in equal amounts on your face and full body for about 15 minutes, and then wash it off.
25. Do An Oatmeal Turmeric Mask
This is a good remedy to try if you have oil skin, since it can help to cleanse your skin and lighten it as well. For best results, you can mix oatmeal powder (2 teaspoons), a pinch of turmeric with lemon juice (a few drops) to create a thick paste. Then apply it to the skin and allow it to dry. Rinse off mask with water with the help of gentle circular motions in order to exfoliate the skin as you go.
26. Make A Rosewater Mask
Rosewater contains properties that make it become a good tool for gently brightening dark circles as well as other darker areas of your skin. How to get beautiful skin naturally with rosewater mask? All you need to do is to combine milk (two tablespoons) with lemon juice (one tablespoon), gram flour (one tablespoon), and two tablespoons of rosewater. Next mix these ingredients together and later apply as a mask. Allow this mask in place for about 20 minutes, and then rinse it off.
27. Use Gram Flour
This is a good exfoliant that is gentle enough in order to exfoliate your skin without stretching or scratching it. For desirable results, you need to take gram or wheat flour (2 tablespoons) and create a paste with as much water as needed. Next, apply it to the face in an upward motion. Allow to dry completely, and then wash the skin with warm water and finally pat dry. This method helps get rid of dead skin cells.
- Add lemon juice (1 tablespoon) or turmeric (1/2 tablespoon) for enhanced effect.
- You can add fresh cream (1/4 tablespoon) to the mask if you have dry skin.
28. Use Turmeric, Gram And Rosewater
How to get beautiful skin with the combination of turmeric, gram and rosewater? Here are detailed instructions you can follow at home:
- Take turmeric powder (one tablespoon). Next add gram flour (two teaspoons). Mix this solution with rosewater or water.
- Apply this mixture on your skin about 10 to 15 minutes, and rinse it off.
- While using this way, make sure not use soap.
- Scoop out the banana’s inner portion and next mix it with a little milk in a bowl. After that blend it well and then massage this mixture on the face using a circular motion for about 20 minutes to 30 minutes. Rinse it off well. Also, it works on dark spots and blemishes.
- How to get beautiful skin with cucumber. First step is to peel one medium sized cucumber. Cut it into the small pieces. Next blend these pieces of cucumber thoroughly and then pour this puree through one cotton cloth piece so that all of the water drops out from it. After that, you pour this juice in one clear bottle and add honey (two teaspoons) in it. Finally, apply this paste on the whole face with small cotton pad. You will be surprised with the result.
- Add 2 tablespoons of lemon pulp, water, and honey in clay (four tablespoons) for those with the oily face. Then apply this mask on your face and let it on for about 15 minutes. Warm water can be applied later to rinse off the face.
- You can mix olive oil and salt. Then use this mixture in order to gently exfoliate all the dead skin cells off the face. You can replace salt with granulated sugar for the same effect.
- You can mix egg white and honey (two teaspoon). Stir it until you get one thick consistency. Later apply this paste to your affected areas of the face and allow it for about five minutes. Finally, wash the face thoroughly with the help of a mild face wash. This method will give your skin a natural glow and will help in decreasing your pigmentation.
- How to get beautiful skin naturally with baking soda? All you need to do is combine baking soda (2 teaspoons) and warm water (1 teaspoon) and then stir to make a paste. Splash the face with water, next grab some of this mixture and then gently wash the face in one circular motion. Finally, rinse the face with warm water and then pat it
- Take ChickPea flour (a tablespoon), turmeric (a pinch), with milk (2 tablespoons) and create a thick paste. Then apply this paste to the face and massage your skin in a circular motion. After about 2 minutes, rinse your face with water. This tip removes all the dead skin cells and makes your face glow as well.
- Mix milk (1/4 cup), sugar (2 table spoons), then immerse a cotton ball. Apply this milk all over your face and neck. Allow it for some time and then wash your face. This way offers a glow to your face.
- Create a paste by mixing oatmeal (a table spoon) with sugar and turmeric. After that gently massage this paste on your face. Allow it for about 2 to 3 minutes and rinse it off. Your skin acquires a smooth as well as refreshing appearance.
- Make a coarse paste by mixing one ripe banana, granulated sugar (3 table spoons) and your favorite essential oil (a few drops). Gently massage the body with this solution before you take a bath. Finally, wash off with warm water.
- For skin whitening, you should use dry shredded coconut (one tablespoon) with warm milk, rice flour (one tablespoon) and baking soda (one spoon) to make a paste. Then apply it on the face or body. Leave it to dry and wash it off with water. You had better try this way two times a month to gain the glowing skin naturally.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 28 simple ways on how to get beautiful skin naturally at home, hope that it can help you find out the best way to help your skin get more beautiful without any side effect. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get advice before applying any treatment. If you have any question, or you know other way for skin lightening, please leave them below.