Acne can be an embarrassing and painful skin condition. While the acne scars can fade on their own after a few months, there are some things that you can do to assist boost the process as well as avoid further hyper-pigmentation. Surprisingly, the treatments may offer powerful and immediate results. For people who desire one safe alternative to remove the scars left behind from acne and pimples, try some of these natural remedies. AllRemedies.com will introduce you 31 simple ways on how to remove acne scars from face fast at home. All of the ways in this article is collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin type; hence you should consult your doctor before applying any way. Keep reading this writing to learn more these 31 simple ways on how to remove acne scars from face quickly!
How To Remove Acne Scars From Face Naturally At Home: 31 Ways
1. Lemon Juice
Not only do lemons add abundant flavor to many dishes, but they also expose a lots health benefits.
As you know, lemon is considered as a natural bleach. Especially, vitamin C presents in lemon will help in rebuilding collagen. Lemon juice is a great skin lightening agent. The acid of lemon juice helps to make the scars less visible and brighten your skin as well. Here are detailed directions on how to remove acne scars from face with lemon juice:
- Take one fresh lemon and next squeeze out its juice. Then directly apply this juice on your scars using cotton ball or finger tips, allow it for 10 minutes and rinse it off with water. You should do this once per day for about 3 weeks till you seen your scars diminish considerably. You can also mix lemon juice with honey to make it some more effective in decreasing the acne scars.
- If you have a sensitive skin, you can dilute lemon juice by combining some rose water and later apply on your scars.
- Alternatively, you can even mix lemon juice (a teaspoon) with Vitamin E oil (two teaspoons) and afterwards apply this to the acne scars. As you see, vitamin E is a very great emollient with many antioxidants that protects and even improves the skin texture.
You can make a lemon mask to get rid of pimple scars
- 1 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- Mix all of these ingredients and then apply on your scars once every day for about 7-10 days. You will see the difference.
- Never ever step out in the sun after applying lemon juice.
Or you can combine lemon and honey for removing acne scars
- Lemons- 1-2
- 1 tablespoon of honey (optional)
- Cotton ball
- Squeeze your lemons in order to take out its fresh juice in one bowl.
- Next add the honey to the lemon juice and then mix well.
- After that, dip this cotton ball in the mixture.
- Now apply this mixture on the cotton ball to whole of the face or area where your acne scars appear.
- Allow for around 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse off using water and pat dry.
- You had better repeat this once daily for 2-3 weeks minimum.
2. Aloe Vera
Aloe vera not only helps in regenerating damaged tissues as well as boosting the healing process but also soothes swollen skin. Here are step by step instructions on how to remove acne scars from face using aloe vera:
- Take a leaf of aloe vera and then peel its outer green cover to take out this gel. Then apply it on the scars. Allow it for about 30 minutes and then wash it off.
- You had better apply aloe vera gel two times every day to see the results in just a couple of days. Not only will the acne scars will disappear but also the skin will start glowing as well as will become tighter.
3. Olive Oil
Oilve oil contains Vitamin A, D, E, C, B1, B2, iron and antioxidants. In addition, the anti-inflammatory properties present in olive oil also help get rid of acne scars. How to remove acne scars form face with olive oil? Here are detailed instructions:
- Olive oil
- Warm Water
- A clean towel or cloth
- Take some olive oil and gently massage the face with this. You need to focus more on your pimple scars.
- Massage for some minutes.
- Now take one clean cloth or towel and drape it into some warm water.
- After that, put this warm wet cloth on to the face to get its steam.
- Now wipe away gently the excess oil with this cloth.
- Don’t rub though. Rinse off your face using normal water after 1-2 minutes,.
4. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Honey
Using honey is very good for treating acne scars. Here are detailed instructions on how to remove acne scars from face with honey:
- Apply honey on your scars and leave it entire night. Wash it off in the morning.
- Also, you can mix honey (2 tablespoons) with oatmeal (¼ cup). Gently apply this mixture on the pimple scars. Allow it for around 15-20 minutes and finally wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Alter natively, you can add ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder with 1 tablespoon of honey and then apply on scars. Allow it for an hour or use it overnight. Finally, wash it off.
You can also make a honey-aspirin mask in order to remove pimple scars
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Few drops of water
- Firstly, put the aspirins in water (a few drops) until they get dissolved into it to create a paste.
- Then add honey to the aspirin-water paste and after that mix
- Now apply on the scars and allow for about 15 minutes.
- Lastly wash it off.
5. Baking Soda
Here are step by step instructions on how to remove acne scars from face with baking soda:
- Mix a few teaspoons of baking soda with water to make a consistent paste.
- Then gently massage the face with the paste focusing on the pimple scars.
- After massaging for around 1-2 minutes, allow the paste there on your face for few minutes.
- After that, wash off using warm water.
- Finally, apply some moisturizer; olive oil is the best choice.
- It is recommended to repeat the process about twice or thrice per week.
6. Raw Potato
Raw potato is also an effective way for removing acne scars. To apply raw potato in right way for treating acne scars, you can use it as follow:
- Take a potato and then cut it into many round slices.
- Later take a slice and gently rub it over the face in circular motion.
- After that, keep doing this till you feel that these slices have gone dry.
- Then take another slice and use the same.
- You should follow this for around 15-20 minutes.
- Now wash it off.
- Apply some moisturizer suiting your skin.
You had better do this raw potato massage about 3-4 times per week for 1-2 months minimum depending upon the intensity of the scars.
7. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Raw Tomatoes
The red good tomatoes can reduce the facial acne scars. Here are two methods on how to remove acne scars from face naturallywith raw tomatoes:
- Take one ripe red tomato and then cut it into pieces.
- Later crush these pieces to create one pulp of the tomato.
- Afterwards, apply this tomato pulp on the face and allow for around 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off your face.
- It is suggested to repeat this every day for about a week or two.
- Tomatoes- 2
- Avocados -2
- Cucumber- 1
- Firstly, get the pulp out of 2 tomatoes
- Grate the avocados and cucumber and then squeeze out the juice.
- After that mix all of them.
- Now apply on the face.
- Allow for around 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with water.
8. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is an excellent antibacterial, anti fungal, antiseptic and antiviral essential oil. Therefore, this oil is the best remedy for scars. Thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties, tea tree oil would definitely help to eliminate facial acne scars. It provides moisture as well as helps hydrate the scar which gradually lessens the scar and makes it disappear. Here are detailed guides on how to remove acne scars from face with tea tree oil:
- 2-4 drops of tea tree oil
- 1-2 tablespoons of water
- Cotton ball
- Add the tea tree oil (2-4 drops) to the water.
- Then dip the cotton ball in this diluted tea tree oil.
- After that, apply this solution to the acne scars.
- You should repeat 2-3 times per day.
9. Apple Cider Vinegar
As you know, apple cider vinegar contains many properties. It is a natural disinfectant and an astringent that makes it one good natural anti-septic. In addition, it also balances the body’s pH level when applied topically. It is effective for treating acne due to its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. For the most beneficial results, you can use it as following ways:
The first way:
- Apple Cider Vinegar – 1 part
- Cotton ball
- Water- 1 part
- Mix water and apple cider vinegar together
- Soak the cotton ball in this mixture.
- Apply the mixture to the acne scars.
- Allow it for around 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- You should do this once every day
The second way:
- 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
- Water- 2/3 cup
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey
- Cotton ball
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Next to soak the cotton ball in this solution.
- Apply the solution to the acne scars.
- Allow it for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- It is suggested to do this once every day.
10. Use Vitamin E
Here are detailed directions on how to remove acne scars from face fast using vitamin E:
- Vitamin E capsule or Vitamin E oil
- Give steam to the face so that your pores open up.
- Take vitamin E oil (few drops). If vitamin E capsule is available, you can puncture it and then extract the oil from it.
- Then apply this oil to the skin having acne scars.
- After that, massage the area with the oil in gentle circular strokes for around 10 minutes or until the oil is absorbed into your skin.
- Allow for around 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, rinse it off.
- You should do this every day.
Note: If your skin is sensitive, you should test on to your skin before applying this oil or any other oil.
11. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Cocoa Butter
Cocoa butter is an excellent natural moisturizer and thanks to its moisturizing effects, it not only deals with scars but also prevents them effectively. Here are step by step directions on how to remove acne scars from face with cocoa butter:
- Cleanse your face properly and then pat it dry before going to bed.
- Take some cocoa butter and later apply this to the face gently massaging it onto the skin for a few minutes.
- Leave it entire night.
- Wash it off in the morning.
- You should do this every day.
12. Fenugreek Seeds
As you see, fenugreek is a wonderful seed, which treats the acne and its extra scars. How to remove acne scars from face fast at home? What you need to do:
Firstly, take few fresh leaves of fenugreek / Methi leaves.
Then make it like fine glue using a mixture processor or blender.
After that, apply this glue on your face.
Allow it for a couple of minutes
Rinse it off.
First of all take few seeds of fenugreek.
Boil the fenugreek seeds for some minutes and next grind them into fine glue.
After that, keep it in a cool spot and utilize in like manner.
Now apply this glue on the acne smudges.
Allow it for around 15-20 minutes.
Rinse it off with warm water.
13. Rose Water And Sandal Wood
Sandal wood contains cooling property to your skin and reduces the skin irritation. Rose water naturally feeds your skin by murdering your acne bringing about bacteria. Here are simple steps on how to remove acne scars from face with sandal wood and rose water:
Take rose water and sandalwood glue.
Next to mix it well to create fine glue.
Then apply this glue on the scars.
Allow it for overnight.
Rinse it off using cool water.
Alternatively, you can add lemon juice in this glue.
14 Lemon Juice And Egg White
Egg white when combined with lemon juice will help to dispose of your acne scars & staining. In addition, it keeps your skin clear from operators and poisons as well causing the acne in future. It also naturally sustains your skin. Here are easy steps on how to remove acne scars from face with this combination:
Take lemon juice and egg whit in equivalent quantity in one dish and then beat it with a blender or whisk.
Mix it well to create it as fine result.
Then apply this on your acne scars.
Allow it for entire night.
Wash it off.
15. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Mint Remedy
Mint leaves works as an incredible and a natural healer for acne and its scars. For the best results, you can use it as follows:
Crush the fresh leaves of mint and strain the juice in one dish using the material.
Afterwards, apply this on your scarred region.
You should repeat the process to decrease the scars appearance gradually.
Take some fresh leaves of mint.
Form it like fine glue using a blender. Presently take out these mint leaves, glue in one vessel.
For oily skin: you can mix a teaspoon of mint glue with one teaspoon of more gram flour (Besan) or full’s earth (Multani mitti). Add rose water to it to make a smooth glue. Then apply this as one face veil customarily in order to control the overabundance oil and help to decrease the scars.
For dry skin: You need to mix mint leaves glue (a teaspoon) by adding honey (few drops) to it. Create it like a smooth glue and then apply it on the face and neck.
For normal skin: Rinse your face or body where the scars are there and then apply the mint glue on your scars. Leave it for entire night. Wash it off with normal water in one day from morning.
16. Turmeric Powder And Mint
Turmeric contains anti-bacterial property while mint has healing properties. Here are detailed directions on how to remove acne scars from face with this combination:
Create a fine glue by mixing mint juice with turmeric powder.
Then apply it on the acne scars.
Allow it sit for about 20 minutes.
Rinse it off with warm water.
17. Oatmeal Remedy
Here are step by step directions on how to remove acne scars from face with oatmeal:
Take rose water and oats powder.
Then mix it well in one dish in order to make fine glue.
After that, apply it on the face as face cover.
Allow it to sit for something like 15 minutes
Rinse it off using normal water.
You can also mix honey in order to make it more successful.
Take 2 tablespoons of honey and 1/4 mug of oats.
Next to mix it well in order to make a fine glue.
Then apply this tenderly on the scars.
Allow it to sit for around 15 minutes
Rinse it off using normal water.
18. Gram Flour Remedy
Gram flour peels the dead skin as well as takes into account one fresh layer in order to supplant it. Along the lines it reduces the scars and lightens up the skin as well. Here are step by step directions on how to remove acne scars from face with gram flour:
Take 2 tablespoons of gram flour, 1 tablespoon of spread drain, 1 tablespoon of rose water and a bit of turmeric powder.
Then mix it well in one dish to form a fine glue.
Afterwards, apply it on the face as face pack.
Allow it dry for some minutes.
Wash it off with water.
The process must be folloed for a week for the best results.
19. Yogurt And Cucumber Juice
As you see, yogurt keeps lactic corrosive, this contains natural alpha hydroxy acids. In addition, yogurt is a milk compound, it likewise has shedding impacts which makes your skin revive and decrease acne scars. Cucumber is high in Vitamin A, B1, C which can help your skin in reducing the acne scars. It additionally contains relieve property. For the desirable results, you can do as follows:
Take cucumber and next make its juice.
Then add yogurt to it
Mix it well to create a fine glue.
After that, apply that glue on the scars.
Allow it to sit for around 15-20 minutes.
Rinse it off with normal water.
20. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Papaya Remedy
Papaya contains vitamin A and papain, which removes the dead skin cells as well as breaks down the inactive proteins. Furthermore, papaya is anti-maturing veil and incredible skin firming, which helps to decrease the scars, dull spots, flaws and make your skin develop. How to remove acne scars from face fast at home with this remedy? What you need to do:
Make papaya juice using blender
Then apply that juice on the acne scars.
Allow it for a couple of minutes.
Rinse it off with normal water.
You should repeat this process in order to dispose of the issue.
21. Cucumber Remedy
Surprisingly, cucumber is one natural astringent which can help to open the pores and get rid of the earth and oil bringing about acne as well. In addition, it contains the anti provocative property that decreases the redness of acne scars and cools the skin as well. For the best results, you can use it as follows:
Take a cucumber and create a fine juice with the skinned cucumber.
Then apply this juice on the scars by using cotton ball.
You should follow the process once in a day in order to get fast heal from your scars.
22. Ice Remedy
Due to its natural cooling impact, ice helps to decrease the redness, irritation or swelling of acne. Here are detailed guides on how to remove acne scars form face fast at home with this remedy:
Take several ice blocks from the cooler.
Then place the ice blocks in one material.
Rub gently the ice block on your scars.
Continue this process in order to get healed from your acne scars rapidly.
23. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Curd Remedy
Curd works as a mellow blanching operator. Especially, the fatty substance of natural curd acts as one great lotion and helps to tighten your skin too to decrease the acne scars. It additionally contains calming property. For the expected effects, here are detailed directions:
Take one vessel brimming with some curd
Then gently rub the skin with curd with your hands.
Allow it for few minutes and wash it off.
The curd makes your skin softer and will help to lighten scars.
You should repeat the process customarily in order to get the best comes about.
24. Orange Peel Remedy
Orange peel contains retinol, which helps your skin to restore. How to remove acne scars from face fast at home with orange peel? What you need to do:
Take the orange peels and then expose it under the sun.
After that, create a fine powder with these dried orange peels.
Create it like a glue and then apply it on the influenced acne scars.
Allow it for some minutes and lastly, wash it off with clean water.
25. Tomato And Cucumber
Tomatoes are high in vitamin A, C and sulfur, while cucumber are high in vitamin A which works as antioxidants to get rid of the pollutions in your skin pores as well as makes it refresh the skin and finally delete the acne scars. Here are easy steps on how to remove acne scars from face with combination of tomato and cucumber:
Take cucumber and tomatoes in equivalent quantity.
Then make a fine glue using blender.
Afterwards, apply that glue on the scars
Allow it for 60 minutes.
Finally, wash it off
It tightens your skin, reduces the acne scars and controls the oil discharge.
You should repeat this process consistently for the best comes about.
26. Neem Leaves
Neem contains alkaloids that give antiviral, anti-contagious and antibacterial properties. In addition, it contains the assemblage of poisons purging property as well as prevents the acne scars. For the positive results, what you need to do:
Take few leaves of neem and then apply it straightforwardly on your skin.
After several hours, you take it out.
You should continue the process to obtain great results.
27. Besan, Yogurt, And Turmeric Face Pack
The face pack will help improve your skin appearance, boost your complexion as well as make the skin spotless and clean. Gram flour has cleansing properties that gets rid of impurities from your dead skin cells, pimple marks, pores and blemishes. Turmeric helps your skin to remove black spots and acne marks and evens skin tone .And yoghurt makes your skin brighter and luminous. All you need to do is to mix 2 tablespoons of chickpeas flour or besan, 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric and 3 tablespoons of fresh thick yogurt. Then apply the pack on the face and leave till it dries completely. Finally, rinse your face with cold water.
28. Oatmeal, Honey, And Lemon Face Scrub
Surprisingly, this exfoliating scrub deep purifies and cleanses pores. Gets rid of dead skin cells from your skin surface as well as diminishes acne scars and skin discoloration. Oatmeal has anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties that reduces pigmentation, soothes skin inflammation, and lightens acne scars as well as other skin blemishes. Lemon has bleaching property that removes dark spots and lightens skin. Here are detailed directions on how to remove acne scars from face with this face scrub:
- Blend 2 tablespoons of oatmeal into one fine powder; add 2 tablespoons of honey and one-half freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Then combine all of these ingredients and gently scrub on the wet face with the help of fingertips for about 3 to 4 minutes, especially the troubled areas.
- Finally, rinse with lukewarm water.
29. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Toothpaste
Using toothpaste may be a simplest way for treating acne scars. You must use the white toothpaste; avoid applying gel toothpaste. Here are step by step directions on how to remove acne scars from face with toothpaste:
- Firstly, apply some white toothpaste over your affected skin area before you go to sleep. Wash your face in the morning with water and surprisingly, you will notice a significant change in the swelling.
- If you wish, you can also repeat this process in the daytime. You should remain the toothpaste on the pimples for half an hour minimum.
Steaming is also a wonderful remedy for facial acne scars. The steam will open the pores as well as allow the skin to breathe. This helps remove oils, bacteria and dirt trapped in your pores that can cause inflammation or infection. How to remove acne scars from face with steam? Here are detailed instructions:
- Fill one large container with some hot water and then allow this steam to come in contact with the face for some minutes.
- Wash the face using lukewarm water and, apply an oil-free moisturizer after drying.
31. How To Remove Acne Scars From Face – Garlic
Garlic is an antifungal, antiviral, antioxidant and antiseptic agent that can help in treating acne scars fast. The sulfur of garlic also boosts quick healing of pimples. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Cut a fresh clove of garlic into two pieces.
- Then rub the garlic on your pimples and allow it for 5 minutes before rinsing the skin using lukewarm water.
- You should repeat the treatment a few times a day.
- Eating a raw garlic clove every day can also help purify the blood. You should not eat too much raw garlic because it can upset your stomach.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of how to remove acne scars from face fast at home: 31 natural ways, hope that it can help you find out the best remedy to help cope with acne scars fast without any side effect. All these ways are very effective in treating acne scars. However these ways will take some times to treat acne scars but their results are long lasting. If you have any question, or you know other way for acne scars removal, please leave them below.