Nowadays, with the development of technology, there are a lot of people spending more time on working in front of their computers without relaxing. Furthermore, some people such as actors, actresses, singers, and so on usually have a little time to sleep. Not only women but also men, in this case, may suffer from dark circles which are the dark discoloration of their skin appearing under their eyes, sometimes known as dark shadows or dark rings . Actually, it isn’t a serious problem, but it makes us look so exhausted, tired, or older. And some people decide to go to the spa so that they can get rid of this problem. However, they need to pay a lot of money for the treatments. Now, instead of wasting more money, why don’t you try using apple cider vinegar for dark circles? If you are still confused about how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles and why you should use it, you ought to keep reading these following reasons and recipes on our page AllRemedies.com.
Is Apple Cider Vinegar Good For Treating Dark Circles?
For a long time, vinegar, in general, and apple cider vinegar, in particular, have been used for taking care of skin. Apple cider vinegar consists of several minerals, vitamins, pectin, as well as the enzyme. In fact, these elements are capable of softening the blood vessels, killing germs, along with boosting your antiviral and immune capacity. Additionally, it is able to help in eliminating joint blood vessels, together with regulating endocrine. Obviously, it is also able to decrease blood fat. Furthermore, these elements are able to assist in improving circulation. When the blood circulation is improved, dark circles under your eyes are reduced as well.
Top 4 Natural Ways On How To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Dark Circles Under Eyes
Actually, apple cider vinegar can be used alone in order to treat dark circles. However, in order to get a better result, you can also combine it with some different natural ingredients. It is worth trying following one of the recipes below.
1. Apple Cider Vinegar With Water
In order to treat dark circles, you just need to follow these steps below.
- Firstly, take 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Then add it to a glass of water. You should use cold water.
- After that, stir it well.
- Finally, drink this solution after you have breakfast.
You ought to repeat it every day until you see a positive result. Sometimes, you can add apple cider vinegar to citrus juice like orange juice in order to get a better result.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar
Another way on how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles is directly applying it on your affected area. What you need to do is to consult the instruction below.
- A Q-tip.
- Apple cider vinegar: 1 spoon.
- Firstly, pour apple cider vinegar into a bowl.
- Then apply it to your dark circle’s area by using the Q-tip.
- Finally, leave it on until it dries
You ought to repeat this remedy twice a day daily. Only in 2 or 3 days, you can see the positive result.
3. Apple Cider Vinegar And Olive Oil
One more way on how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles is mixing it with olive oil. As you can see, olive oil  consists of several minerals as well as fatty acids which are able to assist in plumping your eyes up, together with fading dark circles.
Do you want to get rid of dark circles by using this method? Here is the detailed direction for you.
- Firstly, prepare a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar as well as a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Then mix both ingredients well together.
- Next, apply this mixture on the affected area.
- After that, massage this area for 5 minutes. You should gently massage it clockwise.
- Finally, massage anti-clockwise for about 5 minutes.
You had better repeat it every night in order to get your satisfied result soon.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar With Cucumber
If you are looking for a way on how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles, why don’t you try using the combination of apple cider vinegar and cucumber? As you have known, cucumber is a great ingredient which is good not only for your overall health but also for your skin. Thanks to the vitamins like vitamin K and vitamin C as well as antioxidants such as vitexin , isoscoparin , cucurbitacins , and orientin found in cucumber, it can help you in reducing the inflammation causing dark circles.
This is the specific instruction for you to follow.
- Firstly, prepare two tablespoons of cucumber juice and two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- Then, thoroughly mix them.
- Finally, drink it in the morning before you have breakfast.
You should repeat this remedy once a day, and you keep doing it every day to get your desired result.
Besides using apple cider vinegar for dark circles, you also need to follow these useful tips below.
- You should sleep well enough. It is better for you to sleep about 8 hours a day daily.
- You ought to keep away from rubbing your eyes too often or too much because it may make your blood vessel dilate.
- You ought to remove the make-up before you go to bed.
- You ought to avoid sun exposure.
- You had better drink more water as you can. Every day, you should at least 2 liters of water. It will help you in getting rid of water retention which can cause dark circles under your eyes.
- You also need to eat more foods which contain more vitamin E, vitamin C, as well as vitamin A. Furthermore, you should not add more salt to your food because it may cause water retention. In addition, you should stay away from carbohydrates as well as sugar.
- If you need to work in front of your computer screen, just take a rest for a few minutes. You had better spend 60 seconds closing your eyes and relaxing. Even, you can spend more than 15 minutes on doing so.
- You have to stop smoking, together with giving up drinking alcohol and caffeine.
There are some ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles under eyes. We all hope that you can find the most suitable method in order to get rid of dark circles as soon as possible. If you want to know more ways to use another ingredient so as to treat different diseases, you ought to spend a little time on visiting our main page How To. In case you have any questions or you know more ways on how to use apple cider vinegar for dark circles under eyes removal, can you leave us a message or a comment below? We promise to respond to your message and comment as soon as we can.