Table Of Contents
21. Home Remedies For Staph Infection With Bitter Gourd
Bitter gourd is loaded with essential nutrients that help strengthen the immune system and improve its function. It is a reason why bitter gourd is included in a list of effective home remedies for staph infection. The use of bitter gourd can give you a quick relief.
Here is the detailed instruction:
- Take 2 bitter gourds and then grate them
- Put grated bitter gourds and some water in a mixer blender
- Grind them
- Extract the bitter gourds juice from these bitter gourds
- Apply the juice to the infected area to kill the bacteria causing staph infection
- Do this treatment on a daily basis to remove the symptoms of staph infection and relieve the pain
22. Basil Leaves
Talking about amazing natural home remedies for staph infection on face, in nose, and on other body parts, you cannot miss basil leaves. Thanks to the anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant properties, basil leaves not only relieve the symptoms of staph infection but also fasten the healing process.
Here is the detailed instruction:
- Clean some basil leaves under the running water
- Crush these leaves and extract the basil juice
- Apply the basil juice to the infected area
- Leave it for a few hours and then rinse it off with lukewarm water
You should repeat this treatment on a daily basis until the symptoms of staph infection are improved completely. If basil leaves are not available, you can let basil seeds soaked in water for 2 to 3 hours and then make a fine paste from basil seeds. Do the same process as the use of basil leaves.
You can consume basil juice to improve your immune system and fasten the healing process too.
23. Plantain Root Juice
Plantain root has been used to treat a variety of conditions and diseases, including asthma, chronic bronchitis, cold, and cough. But not many people know that plantain root juice is one of beneficial home remedies for staph infection on face and in nose. It boosts the immune system and gives you a fast relief.
Here is the detailed instruction:
- Cut a sufficient amount of plantain roots into pieces
- Put them into a mortar and extract the juice
- Mix 1 bottle of plantain root juice with half bottle of honey
- Consume 3 tablespoons of this solution daily until the symptoms of staph infection disappear completely
Read more about natural home remedies for asthma
24. Home Remedies For Staph Infection With Nutmeg
Owning antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, nutmeg surely becomes one of the effective home remedies for staph infection. Nutmeg is effective in killing bacteria that trigger staph infection, boils, and other skin infections. Moreover, nutmeg can be considered as an immune system booster. To get that amazing benefit, you should add nutmeg in some cooking dishes.
For healing the open wounds and relieving boils, nutmeg should be applied topically
- Let a nutmeg soaked in some water until it becomes soft
- Crush it to create a fine paste
- Apply it to your infected area and then rub it gently
- Cover the affected area with a clean cotton bandage
- Leave it for three to five hours before removing it and rinsing your skin with lukewarm water
- Do this treatment against during the day
This treatment should be repeated for a few days if you want to get a satisfactory result. You should feel lucky if the nutmeg powder is available in your household. Mix nutmeg powder with water and then apply the paste to your affected area.
25. Home Remedies For Staph Infection – Pau D’Arco
Lapacho is another name of Pau D’Arco. Owning antimicrobial and antibiotic, pau d’arco has been used to treat many health conditions and diseases, including staph infection. Pau d’arco is included in a list of the amazing home remedies for staph infection. If you suffer from staph infection and discomfort, you can consume pau d’arco tincture extracted from its bark on a frequent basis to get a satisfactory result.
Alternatively, you can use pau d’arco topically by following this instruction:
- Take some pau d’arco powder
- Mix the pau d’arco powder with water to create a smooth paste
- Apply this paste to the infected area
- Leave for a few minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water
Pregnant women and nursing moms should avoid this herbal remedy because of some unwanted side effects.
Hochu-ekki-to is made by mixing different herbs while the primary ingredient is ginseng. Hochu-ekki-to is a powerful herbal remedy for various health issues and diseases. Containing antimicrobial properties, hochu-ekki-to can be used as one of the amazing home remedies for staph infection. Consume hochu-ekki-to on a daily basis to To use hochu-ekki-to properly and avoid any unwanted side effects, you should consult a doctor or a medical professional before taking this herb.
27. Indian Lilac Or Neem
Neem is a healing herb that should be mentioned in this article as home remedies for staph infection on face and in nose”. Neem has many healing properties. It can reduce dandruff, soothe swelling, and skin irritation, relieve inflammation, and boost your immune system. If consumed on a regular basis, Indian Lilac or neem can help reduce the risk of diabetes and cancer as well as other severe health diseases. Have you heard that neem is one of the amazing home remedies for staph infection? The use of neem can give the patients with staph infection a significant relief from pain and discomfort. Neem has the ability to cure boils too.
Here is the instruction:
- Take a handful of leaves
- Crush them to create a paste
- Apply the neem paste to the infected area
- Allow it to sit for 30 minutes
- Wash it off with lukewarm water
Alternatively, you can do this:
- Put some neem leaves into a saucepan filled with water
- Boil it for a while until the water reduce to one-third
- Use this water to rinse the wounds and infected area
- Repeat this treatment several times daily to get a desirable result
28. Parsley Leaves
Parsley leaves are one of effective home remedies for staph infection.
Do this instruction:
- Add some parsley leaves in water
- Boil it for a few minutes
- Remove the heat and let it warm
- Put the parsley leaves into a thin cloth
- Wrap this cloth over the infected area as a bandage
- Leave it for a few hours
- Remove the bandage and rinse the affected skin with lukewarm water
It is recommended repeating this treatment several times a day to get a satisfactory result.
29. Increase The Intake Of Essential Oils, Vitamin C, And Zinc
There are a variety of essential oils for treating staph infection and relieving its symptoms. These oils are eucalyptus oil, manuka, cinnamon, thyme, and lavender, etc. As one of amazing home remedies for staph infection, one of these essential oils can be added to bath water. Enjoy this bath for a few minutes. That treatment can give you a significant relief from discomfort and pain caused by staph infection.
Zinc can treat staph infection too. Zinc helps fasten the healing process by improving and strengthening the immune system. Zinc can be found available in the foods such as spinach, beef, shrimp, kidney beans, watermelon seeds, pumpkin seeds, oysters, egg yolk, lima beans, peanuts, garlic, salmon, turkey, pork, lobster, chickpeas, dark chocolate, brown rice, beef liver, and mushrooms. You can eat these foods to increase zinc intake. Staph infection or other health problems can be treated with the use of zinc supplements. However, before taking these supplements, you should consult your doctor carefully.
Besides zinc, vitamin C is necessary for the recovery. If you suffer from staph infection, you should not forget to increase vitamin C intake. Vitamin C plays the important role in improving and strengthening your immune system. It can give you a quick relief from staph infection. You can consume red peppers, oranges, kale, Brussels sprouts, broccoli, strawberries, grapefruit, kiwi, guava, and green peppers to increase vitamin C intake. If it is difficult for you to consume enough vitamin C through your diet, you can take vitamin C supplements after consulting your doctor carefully.
30. Diet With A Plenty Of Vegetables And Fruits
Various vegetables and fruits are beneficial in relieving the pain and symptoms of staph infection. Vegetables and fruits keep your body healthy and improve the immune system. Having healing properties, vegetables and fruits give patients with staph infection a significant relief. It is recommended adding vegetables and fruits to your diet.
If you suffer from staph infection or other health problems, you can drink the beneficial juice from vegetables and fruits. Fruit or vegetable juice owns the healing effect; therefore, it can nourish your body. Moreover, vegetable and fruits juice are effective in regulating the pH level in your body.
I just mentioned 30 home remedies for staph infection on face and in nose. I hope that you can find this article informative and helpful. You can leave your comments bellow the post. I will answer as soon as I can.