Hemorrhoids affect both men and women and it can lead to swollen, inflamed veins in anus and rectum. Although it is affected to everyone but it is not really dangerous but can cause some discomforts. Some typical symptoms of hemorrhoids are anal pain, blood clots, irritation, itching, swelling, and bleeding. In this article, AllRemedies.com will show you top 39 natural home remedies for hemorrhoids relief, and you will get natural treatments to get quick relief. However, the writing is for informational purpose only so you can go to see the doctor if you cannot get rid of the problem with those useful remedies. Now keep reading the article and learn more.
Top 39 Natural Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids Relief
Cabbage pickles are effective home remedies for hemorrhoids in Eastern countries. Cabbage is rich in fiber, iron, and vitamin C.
An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure! It means that eating more foods rich in vitamin C daily will help you not only prevent diseases, but also aid you in treating a lot of health problems. Also, cabbage pickles are great in proteins, carbohydrates, and microbial enzymes that transformed into amino acids that are absorbed easily. This ingredient contains fibers like other vegetables and fruits to support digestion. In order to get enough nutrients from cabbage pickles, you should cook cabbage, boil, or add it into soups. Especially, pregnant women should eat this vegetable more often to soften stools and prevent constipation as well as hemorrhoids.
You may also like: Brussel Sprouts Benefits for Health, Skin, and Hair
2. Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids – Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is known as copra oil, which is edible oil from meat and kennel of coconut oil. This oil has been used in industry, medicine, and food. Coconut oil can improve your hair, advance heart, use for weight loss, improve the immune system, increase indigestion, heal candida condition, deal with infections, and so on. Many people nowadays recognize that coconut oil is a natural oil that is not only helpful for hair, skin, but it is also useful for your health. You can use coconut oil in cooking meals, making salads, making lotion, softening skin, making homemade deodorant, removing eye make up, killing yeast infections, healing eczema, reducing symptoms of Alzheimer’s, etc. Now, here is the way to use coconut oil for hemorrhoids.
- To treat hemorrhoids, you can apply coconut oil to affected skin directly, rinse off with water and repeat the process during the day.
- Doing this remedy every day and you will get the desired results, just a few days.
3. Witch Hazel
Witch hazel has a lot of names including Tobacco Wood, Striped Alder, Snapping Hazel, Hazel Nut, Hamamelis, winter bloom, or Snapping Hazelnut. This herb is found in China, Japan, and North America and you can use flowers, leaves, and fruits in some ways for health. Witch hazel is a wonderful ingredient when you can control blemish and spot, reduce inflammation, soothe rash on the skin, relieve varicose vein, treat blisters, heal bruises, and cure hemorrhoids effectively.
- In order to treat hemorrhoids, you can use a cotton ball or a pad, soak in hazel oil, and apply in affected area. You can do this treatment every day, at least 3 times to get its benefits.
- Another way is to get pads including witch hazel and use it to combine with toilet paper to protect anus.
4. Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids – Aloe Vera
Aloe vera is a succulent plant that is commonly used in herbal medicine for a long time ago. This herb is also used in producing cosmetic products as it has soothing, healing, and rejuvenating properties. Aloe vera is good in minerals, vitamins, fatty acids, amino acids that can improve digestion, detoxify, alkalize your body, improve cardiovascular health, boost the immune system, heal skin problem, etc.
- To treat hemorrhoids, you just apply aloe vera gel on the anus, massage gently in a few minutes. You should do this treatment to relieve symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- Alternatively, you can cut aloe vera leaves, put slices of aloe vera and store in the refrigerator, and then apply frozen aloe vera to relieve pain, itchiness, and burning caused by hemorrhoids.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is one of the best home remedies for hemorrhoids. This ingredient also has a lot of benefits such as detoxificating, making shiny hair, regulating pH level, soothing skin, supporting weight loss, relieving candida, reducing heartburn, etc. Apple cider vinegar is natural and safe for skin, hair, and health. How to use this vinegar for hemorrhoids?
- Simply, you use a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar and apply it onto affected area, you can do this remedy to reduce inflammation and get rid of symptoms dramatically.
- Another option is to add apple cider vinegar in a water bath.
6. Home Remedies For Hemorrhoids – Do Exercise
Doing exercise is one of the most natural home remedies for hemorrhoids you should do at home. Squat is such an exercise that will get rid of hemorrhoids. That is very simple, you sit down in the bathroom, pass the bowel movement, put a heavy strain on rectum you squat the rectum straightly, relax the muscle. Some cardiovascular exercises can help you cure hemorrhoids effectively. Swimming, jogging, and walking can increase circulation and prevent the development of hemorrhoids very well. The simplest exercise you can do every day is to walk for 20 minutes. This activity will both enhance your health and prevent diseases.
7. Do Kegels
One of the most advantageous home remedies for hemorrhoids is to do Kegel exercise, which is known as pelvic floor exercise. The reason is that Kegel exercise can improve pelvic floor muscle, strengthen anal muscles, improve anal muscles, and prevent hemorrhoids as well as increase circulation to the anus. Kegel is becoming more popular nowadays due to its convenience and benefits. Some factors such as obesity, aging, childbirth, pregnancy can weaken pelvic muscles so Kegel exercises are recommended for women to reduce stress, get rid of urinary incontinence. How to perform Kegel exercise at home? You just need to contract the anal muscle and hold it for some seconds. You should repeat this process through the day to get the highest effect.