Banana is great in folic acid, potassium, and vitamin B6 that is good for fetal nervous system. In addition, banana is good in fiber, pectin to improve digestion naturally. What are the reasons that you can believe in banana? Eating banana will prevent kidney cancer, provide you a lot of antioxidants, vitamins, and nutrients, control your blood sugar, reduce temperature, aid you quit smoking, and heal hemorrhoids excellently. You can eat banana every day to improve function of kidney and treat constipation. You also can make banana smoothie with some other fruits such as mangos or avocadoes.
29. Sitz Bath
If you are getting hemorrhoids, you should have sitz bath every day. Sitz bath means you take a shower with warm water for hips and buttocks. The name of “sitz” is from German words. In German, “sitzen” means “to sit”. Having warm bath will reduce irritation, itching, and spasm sphincter muscle.
- You do not need to have sitz bath for a long time, just need 20 minutes after bowel movement, 2-3 times each day is the best method.
- After that, pad your anal area dry and avoid rubbing or wiping hard in this area.
- You can use hair dryer to dry it if needed.
30. Sit Correctly
Sitting is very helpful in strengthening your bones, spines, and keeping your back and anus muscles feel relaxed. Do you know that sitting can affect your hemorrhoids problem? While hemorrhoids can cause some pain, swelling, and discomfort from anus environment, you should make a change. Sitting on a hard surface may be a reason that causes your hemorrhoids more serious. Many people might not know that hard surface will increase symptoms of hemorrhoids.
- So, sitting on a cushion is a great idea for healing the problem.
- Also, you can have a pillow and sit on if you have to sit for a long time. By changing your routine, you can make your condition better and heal it healthily at home.
31. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a vital vitamin in lasting longer cell life, supplying antioxidants, reducing Alzheimer’s disease, anemia, blood disorder, painful menstruation, dyspraxia, kidney problems, male infertility, bleeding, sunburn, rheumatoid arthritis, movement disorder, and etc. This is a famous remedy for some problems on skin care and now you know that vitamin E can help you cure hemorrhoids at home. A hemorrhoid is a common condition that everyone can suffer from and you might get it one day. Here is the way to use vitamin E for hemorrhoids:
- To battle hemorrhoids, you can break vitamin E capsules, and then apply it on affected area. Do it every day to get the best results.
- You also can get vitamin E naturally by eating foods such as wheat germ oil, vegetables, fruits, eggs, poultry, meat, cereals, and vegetable oils.
Garlic is also called Allium sativum, which is a natural home treatment for digestive conditions containing hemorrhoids. Do you use garlic every day to make healthy recipes? Yes, this ingredient is very easy to find in every kitchen and you might surprise about its functions. Garlic includes minerals, amino acids, sulfur, and natural enzymes such as mayonnaise, peroxidases, and allinase, and it also includes detoxifying, astringent, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties that can decrease symptoms of hemorrhoids very well. Although garlic has a heavy smell for someone but it can remove free radicals from your body, improve blood circulation; protect blood vessels, and damage bacteria. In order to treat hemorrhoids, you can follow this instruction:
- You can pound some garlic cloves and mix with coconut oil or olive oil to make a thick paste.
- You can freeze them.
- And insert the mixture into rectum when it is required.
- Alternatively, you can eat raw or cooked garlic every day to prevent hemorrhoids and improve immune system.