20. Lemon Juice
Lemon is a common fruit in every home and you can find it easily in local market. This fruit is healthy because it can aid digestion, cure fever, and heal constipation very well. Lemon juice includes many nutrients to reduce sign of hemorrhoids, strengthen blood vessel and capillaries. Furthermore, you can use lemon juice to prevent kidney stones, soothe sore throat, help weight loss, reduce itch, improve digestion, prevent cancer, balance pH level, and so on. Obviously, lemon juice has a lot of functions and you should take advantage of this cheap ingredient. The best way is to have lemon in your house for some needs. The method of using lemon juice for hemorrhoids is:
- You use a cotton ball and squeeze lemon juice and apply it on affected region. You can see some burning sensation or tingling but your pain will be reduced significantly.
- Another option is to squeeze a lemon in a glass of hot milk, drink it every three hours to get the best advantage.
- Alternatively, you can mix honey, mint juice, ginger juice, and lemon juice and take it once per day.
21. Almond Oil
Like coconut oil and other home remedies for hemorrhoids, almond oil is well-known for deep tissue and emollient. You just need to dip a cotton ball in almond oil, apply it on hemorrhoids. This ingredient can reduce inflammation, itchiness, burning sensation, and moisturize your anus. Additionally, almond oil will make your skin healthier, remove dead skin cells, reduce dark circles, reduce wrinkles, fine lines, help you have a longer hair, treat dandruff, reduce scalp inflammation, improve immune system, support digestion, strengthen your nervous system, and improve memory. For healing hemorrhoids, you can do this method several times each day.
22. Avoid Lifting Heavy Objects
Heavy objects will pressure on your bones and it might cause swelling and pain. So, you should avoid lifting heavy objects. Furthermore, lifting heavy objects might cause strain if you carry wood, water, and other heavy things. You can get some problems on spine, back, and bones and it will limit the development of those parts of the body. In order to lift the objects safely, you should use leg muscles and avoid using back muscles when you need to list anything. While lift any object, you should keep your neck, shoulders, and back straight and do not carry things far from your body. Objects should be close to your body as much as possible. Seeking for home remedies for hemorrhoids? Continue reading and you will find more useful ways to get rid of the problem shortly.
23. Olive Oil
Olive oil includes antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that can heal external hemorrhoids perfectly. This oil is very great in preventing heart disease, cancer, diabetes, blood pressure, osteoporosis, and it is very nice for your hair and skin. This method will improve elasticity of blood vessels, reduce inflammation, and shrink swollen blood vessels. The solutions for hemorrhoids are:
- Having olive oil every day to get functions of excretory system and decrease inflammation.
- Another option, crushing plum leaves and adding olive oil, applying the mixture on affected area to reduce swelling and pain.