6. Chickpea Powder Or Gram Flour Mask
Using gram flour is an effective remedy for treating many skin problems. Gram flour will help make the skin smoother, softer and whiter than before. It works as a natural exfoliant that helps clear the dead skin cells and excess oil as well. How to whiten skin fast with gram flour mask? For the most beneficial results, you should follow the face masks regularly to help whiten your skin easily and quickly.
- Chickpea flour – one tablespoon
- Honey – 1/2 teaspoon
- Milk cream – one tablespoon
- 2 to 5 drops of lemon juice
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl
- Stir it well to form it like paste and later if needed, add a little bit of water while creating the paste
- Apply this paste over your face, neck and back
- Let it stay for about 15 – 20 minutes or till it dries completely
- Finally wash it off with lukewarm water
- You had better continue doing the process every day for four weeks to remove the dark skin and then decrease this to once per week to keep the brighter skin tone.
- Gram flour – two teaspoons
- 2 to 4 drops of lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon of turmeric powder
- Combine all these ingredients except milk in a small bowl
- Later add milk (sufficient amount) in this bowl to create it like paste.
- Stir it well and after that apply this paste on your face, neck, legs and back.
- Allow it to stay for about 15 – 20 minutes or until it dried completely.
- Lastly rinse it off with water.
- It is recommended to repeat this process every day for one month and then continue this remedy once per week to get immediate relief from dark discoloration of your skin.
- You can also add sandalwood in the paste and then apply this to remove the dark skin and to get soothing effect on the skin.
- Gram flour
- Rosewater or water
- Take some gram flour
- Then add enough amount of either rose water or water to form it like thick paste
- After that apply this paste on your face, neck, hands and legs and allow this for few minutes until it dries completely
- Finally rinse it off with water
- Repeat the same to remove the problem completely.
Calcium is the major ingredient of milk and this calcium may help to regulate the normal color of your skin. Lactic acid present in milk helps to decrease the pigmentation of your skin to whiten up its complexion. How to whiten skin fast and naturally with milk? Here are some detailed instructions:
- Milk – 1 cup
- Wash cloth
- Take milk either cow’s or goat’s milk (is preferred) and next place it on the stove over medium heat
- Ensure that this milk has to get warm ( not hot)
- Take one clean wash cloth and after that soak it in the warm milk
- Then take out this cloth and wring it to get rid of the excessive milk from this cloth
- Apply this cloth on the skin and gently rub it for few minutes until this cloth gets dried.
- Soak it again in this milk and then repeat the same process until you covered all your skin
- Repeat the process of soaking, applying and rubbing for at least 3 minutes continuously.
- You had better follow this process daily for a few weeks especially taking shower and afterwards follow it two times a week until you remove the dark skin.
8. Rice Powder
Rice contains PABA (Para aminobenzoic acid) that is a natural sunscreen. Whenever you take rice, you will get an anti-oxidant, ferulic acid, vitamin C (whitens the skin naturally) and vitamin E (brings effective protection against the sun). How to whiten skin fast with rice powder? What you need to do:
- 1/2 to 1 cup of uncooked rice
- Warm water
- First step is to take uncooked rice
- Then grind it to make fine powder
- Afterwards add enough amount of milk to this powder
- Stir it well to create it like fine paste
- Apply the paste on your face, neck and other dark skin parts
- Leave it to stay for about 20 – 30 minutes
- Finally rinse it off with warm water
- You had better repeat this process about 2 – 3 times per week to get rid of your dark skin completely.
9. Almond Oil
Almond oil contains a lot skin lightening compounds such as unsaturated fatty acids, minerals, phytosterols, and vitamins B6, B2, E, B3. Especially, almond oil provides the even skin complexion and lightens the skin as well. In addition, this oil effectively prevents the formation of wrinkles on the skin, removes the blemishes and finally makes the skin glow with perfect radiance. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Almond oil
- Bigger bowl
- Steel bowl
- Tissue paper
- Hot water
- Take enough amount of the sweet almond oil and then warm this oil by applying indirect heat to it.
- To warm this oil, you need to pour the oil in the steel bowl and next place this steel bowl in one large bowl filled with hot water.
- Allow it to sit for some minutes and later take out this steel bowl of oil
- Now take the oil into the hands and then apply this on your face, neck, back and legs
- Gently massage it for about 10 – 15 minutes
- Then take a tissue paper to get rid of this excess oil from this applied areas of your skin
- You should apply this remedy on every night before bedtime for the more effective results.
- It is recommended to repeat this process for fifteen nights continuously and then decrease it to about 2 – 3 times per week.
Read more: home remedies for wrinkles
10. Mulberry Extract
Mulberry extract is rich in quercetin, fatty acids and gallic acid that are effective in whitening skin. How to whiten skin fast with mulberry extract? Here are detailed instructions:
- Mulberry extract
- Skin lotion
- Take mulberry extract and then dilute it in the any skin lotion that you are applying regularly
- Afterwards apply this on the skin and allow it like that
- You should repeat the kind of mulberry application two times a day on skin every day to help whiter and even skin tone.