As you see, belly fat is considered as one of the leading enemies of every person. Certainly, everyone wants to look fit and slim, and belly fat can crash down all of the dreams. A lot of people try losing belly fat by famishing themselves or eating less. However, they are not a good idea and even can result in some harmful side-effects. You should use natural way to trim down your tummy. AllRemedies.com will introduce to you 26 fast solutions on how to tighten belly skin naturally. All of the ways in this article are collected from reliable sources. Each individual has a different skin condition; hence you should consult your doctor before applying anyway. Read on to learn more about 26 solutions on how to tighten belly skin naturally.
How To Tighten Belly Skin Naturally: 26 Fast Solutions
1. Cranberry Juice
Cranberries are a powerful source of organic acids such as malic acid, quinic acid, and citric acid which function as digestive enzymes. All of these acids work as emulsifying elements on stubborn fat deposits in the lymphatic system that transports all of the waste products which the liver cannot process. In addition, cranberry juice helps to digest the lymphatic wastes as well as helps you reduce fat. How to tighten belly skin naturally with cranberry juice? Here are detailed directions:
- 8 oz. or one cup of unsweetened cranberry juice
- 56 oz. or seven cups of water
- Combine cranberry juice with water in the morning in order to get your day’s supply of cranberry-water.
- Have this cranberry-water (one cup) at a time all the day.
- Or, you can have one cup of this water each before breakfast as well as lunch, after dinner.
- Alternatively, you can also make this cranberry-water by mixing cranberry juice (2 tablespoons) to plain water (7 oz).
2. Lemon Water
Lemon that helps you improve your skin also helps you tighten the belly skin effectively.
You need to detoxify the liver as a stressed liver may not metabolize fat effectively and that gets deposited around the waistline. Surprisingly, lemon water increases enzymes excellently that detoxify the liver so that it can carry out efficiently its basic functions. Here is step by step guide on how to tighten belly skin with lemon water:
- Lemon- 1
- 1 glass of water (warm preferred)
- After you wake up in the morning, you should take 1 lemon and then squeeze out its juice into one glass of water.
- While the warm water is good in order to make lemon water for the purpose of fat burning, you can also consume water at room temperature.
- Mix well and then drink this lemon water when your stomach is empty daily in the morning.
- Do not drink or eat anything for half an hour minimum after you have the regular lemon water each morning.
3. Chia Seeds
Chia (known as salvia hispanica) seeds are rich in omega-3 acids. Aside from omega 3 acids, these seeds are also a powerful source of calcium, iron, antioxidants and dietary fiber that makes you feel fuller for longer. Here are detailed instructions on how to tighten belly skin with chia seeds:
- Simply, you can add chia seeds to your salads, smoothies, and yogurt.
- Include the seeds to your breakfast cereal.
- Or, you can use chia seeds as one thickening agent for gravies or soups.
4. How To Tighten Belly Skin With Ginger Tea
Ginger contains thermogenic agents that help increase body temperature thereby helping burn fat effectively. The belly skin can be due to one of the several reasons like overeating, lack of stress or exercise, age-related decreasing of hormone. Practically, ginger can solve each of those issues. Ginger is also said to suppress cortisol production. How to tighten belly skin naturally with ginger tea? What you need to do:
- 4 cups of water
- 1-2 inch piece of ginger (sliced and peeled)
- Lemon- 1
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- First of all, boil the water.
- Then add ginger to this hot water and next simmer for around 5-10 minutes.
- Afterward, remove from your stove and add honey and lemon juice to this.
- Mix well and now have this ginger tea (a cup) in the morning.
- In order to regulate your metabolism, you need to stimulate your digestion and decrease your cortisol production; you should have ginger tea (at least 2 cups) throughout the day.
5. Fish Oil Or Fish
Fish oil contains omega-3 fatty acids. Omega 3 acids like docosahexaenoic acid, icosapentaenoic acid and linolenic acid help to break down fat while decreasing fat storage around the waistline. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Have fish oil (6 g) every day.
- Alternatively, you can eat fish as mackerel or salmon two times per week. Halibut and tuna are also rich in omega-3.
As you know, garlic is really good for the cardiovascular system as it helps reduce both diastolic and systolic blood pressure and triglycerides as well apart from raising good cholesterol. In addition, garlic contains excellent anti-obesity properties. Here are detailed directions on how to tighten belly skin with garlic:
- Garlic cloves- 3
- 1 cup of water
- Lemon- 1
- First of all, squeeze the lemon juice into 1 cup of water.
- Next, chew 3 cloves of garlic and then drink this lemon water
- Every morning, you should repeat on an empty stomach.
- Surprisingly, you will start burning belly fat within two week’s time.
7. How To Tighten Belly Skin With Dandelion Tea
Dandelion is one natural diuretic that increases your urine output. Plus, the dandelion will improve the liver’s functioning capacity. Furthermore, it toxins out of your body and will flush out retained water, especially from the belly area. Here is step by step direction on how to tighten belly skin with dandelion tea:
- 1 tablespoon of dandelion root (roasted) or 1 teaspoon of dandelion root powder (roasted)
- Half inch piece of fresh ginger (minced)
- Cardamom seeds- from one cardamom
- Half inch piece of cinnamon bark
- Mint leaves- 4-5
- 1 and ½ cup of water
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey (optional)
- Firstly, add all of these ingredients to water (except honey).
- Then bring the water to a boil for around 5-10 minutes
- Strain the tea and after that add honey to this if needed.
- Mix it well and enjoy the delicious dandelion root tea.
- It is recommended to have this tea (2-4 cups) during the day.
8. Herbs Infused Water
Some of the herbs in your kitchen include ginger, cucumber, and mint. Surprisingly, these herbs when mixed with the excellent and effective fat burner lemon may do wonders to remove belly fat. Consisting of dietary fiber and water, cucumber is considered as a great food in order to lose belly fat. In addition, it cleanses the body from deep within as well as helps you lose weight. Mint not only soothes tummy after indulging in foods but also calms down your cravings. Ginger is a perfect fat burner that allows blood vessels in order to expand leading to the better blood circulation. Also, it boosts metabolism. Thanks to its high contents of antioxidants and vitamin C, lemon boosts your energy aside from burning fat. Water can keep you hydrated. Especially, this flavored water can also detoxify your body. For the best results, what you need to do:
- 2 liters water
- Cucumber (sliced) – 1 medium
- 1 teaspoon of ginger (grated) or1-2 inch piece ginger (pressed)
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- Mint leaves (10-12 sprigs)
- Soak all of these ingredients in water the entire night.
- Afterward, drink the water throughout the day.
Cinnamon is thermogenic. So, include ground cinnamon (1 teaspoon) to your daily diet to increase your metabolism. How to tighten belly skin with cinnamon? What you need to do:
- Sprinkle cinnamon (a teaspoon) on top of the beverages such as coffee, tea or even milk.
- Or, you can include cinnamon on top of the toast, muffin etc.
- Include cinnamon powder to the breakfast cereal.
- Alternatively, you can sprinkle it on your dips, salad, and sauces.
10. How To Tighten Belly Skin Using Green Tea
Here is step by step direction on how to tighten belly skin with green tea:
- Green tea pearls or leaves – 1-2 teaspoons or 1 green tea bag
- 1 cup of hot water
- Basil or mint leaves- 4-5
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1-2 teaspoons of honey (optional)
- Add a tea bag or green tea and basil or mint leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Then, cover and steep for around 5-10 minutes.
- Strain and after that add lemon juice and honey if using.
- Now, mix well and sip the green tea.
- You had better have green tea (three to four cups) every day, preferably after meals.
11. Hot Peppers
Surprisingly, hot peppers have capsaicin that contains thermogenic effects. Especially, it enhances your body’s heat production and thereby uses more calorie or energy. When capsinoids are taken every day, it reduces abdominal fat as well as improves fat oxidation. Eat peppers raw, dried, cooked or in powdered form. Habanero pepper contains the highest amount of capsaicin. Red peppers have different amounts of capsaicin that make several peppers hotter than others. Cayenne pepper does have one powerful amount of capsaicin that can raise fat burning and also lead to the belly fat loss.
12. How To Tighten Belly Skin With Coconut Oil
Surprisingly, coconut oil is high in medium chain triglycerides that are differently metabolized from the long chain fatty acids. Also, coconut oil is a thermogenic as well as burns fat. Here is step by step direction on how to tighten belly skin naturally with coconut oil:
- Do not include coconut oil to your existing oils which you use every day. You need to replace the other cooking oil with the coconut oil.
- Take 2 tablespoons per day are sufficient.
- The coconut oil is to aid the efforts for losing fat. Therefore, the primary diet should be whole, nutritious foods.
13. Easy Lifestyle Changes
If you really want to remove your abdominal fat, you had better start bringing the changes of lifestyle from now itself.
- Sleep adequately-as you know, lack of sleep is considered as one of the main causes for your belly fat accumulation. Generally, when you don’t sleep, you will crave for fatty and sugary foods. Also, it spikes your cortisol hormone making you insensitive to insulin. Certainly, you lose the body’s biorhythm. Thus, sleep well.
- Stop or reduce alcohol consumption –as you see, alcohol has full of calories, however, when you take alcohol you will not feel full. In particular, binge drinking deposits fat around the waistline.
14. Develop Right Food Habits
Yes, food can remove belly fat, if you eat the right food though. How to tighten belly skin with foods? What you need to do:
- Choose snacks intelligently – Burgers, French fries pizzas, etc are not good for our body. Foods indicating low fat, low calorie or sugar-free too may contribute to belly fat. Especially, artificial sweeteners in them may induce the body to store fat. You should avoid them and take for healthy snacks such as fruits, nuts etc.
- Have more good food – you should eat more of protein, fresh raw fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains. Remember veggies and canned fruits can further increase the belly fat thus avoid them.
- Decrease sugar in your diet – Reality, sugar is considered as one of the major causes of fat. Especially, instead of sugar, contain complex carbohydrates. The body will convert complex carbohydrates into the sugar and certainly, they are very beneficial for you.
- Have more of good fat – as you know, omega 3 fats can help lose your belly fat. Low glycemic index foods like beans too are very beneficial as it comes to reducing belly fat.
- Don’t skip meals-Have the breakfast, lunch and dinner every day. Keep the meals snack and small on the healthy foods in between the main meals.
- Consume more vitamin C – Some vitamin C rich foods like lemon, kiwi fruit, orange, etc.
15. How To Tighten Belly Skin – Exercise
All the natural treatment to lose belly fat and lifestyle habits and good foods will go waste if we don’t exercise. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Do whole body workouts
- Do cardiovascular exercises – Jogging, walking, running, aerobics, cycling, etc. increases the body’s capacity in order to burn more calories.
- Do Strength training – It will build the muscle tone in order to help you remove overall body fat.
16. Alum Powder, Almond Oil, Lemon Water, Rose Water And Egg White
Here are detailed instructions on how to tighten belly skin with this combination:
- Take 50 g lemon water, 100 grams rose water, 100 grams Alum powder and 100 grams almond oil.
- Then mix all of these ingredients finely with four egg whites.
- After that, cook it on the low flame until it becomes thick.
- Now apply it to your affected navel area before bedtime and rinse it next morning.
17. Pumpkin Seeds Oil And Pumpkin Paste
Here is step by step guide on how to tighten belly skin with pumpkin:
- Boil 3-4 slices of pumpkin slices in water (1 glass) for around 8-10 minutes.
- Allow it to cool and then blend it with milk (a glass) and honey (1-2 tablespoon) in it.
- Drink it every day at least two times a day.
- Alternatively, pumpkin seeds oil massage every day before going to sleep found very effective in order to tighten and lifting your loose skin. The protein present in pumpkin seed oil helps promote breast new tissue growth.
18. Tamarind And Dry Plum
How to tighten belly skin naturally with dry plum and tamarind? What you need to do:
- Soak tamarind (2 tablespoons) and 8-10 dry plum in water (3-4 glasses) overnight.
- Strain seeds of plum and tamarind in the next morning and next blend it in one blender.
- Mix sugar (4-5 tablespoons) and salt (½ teaspoon) in it.
- Cool it using ice cubes and drink it about 2-3 glasses on an empty stomach.
- You can continue using about 15-20 days to make an effective change in the belly tissues and glands to tighten them.
19. How To Tighten Belly Skin – Crunches
This exercise is one of the famous exercises that can burn belly fat very fast and very easily. If you want to see the positive results, this exercise is highly suggested. In order to do this exercise, first of all, you must lie down flat on your floor, and next bend the knees in order to form a V-shape. Afterward, you put the palms on the ear sides; however, don’t interlock them behind your head. Later, slowly lift the head and try to lift the chest a little above ground. Then, you should try to touch the knees with the head. Finally, slowly come down, while exhaling. It is recommended to repeat the process in sets of five or ten, and even repeat as many times as possible.
20. Stomach Twisting
Another effective exercise for losing belly fat is stomach twisting. To do this exercise, first of all, you stand on one flat floor and maintain the legs close to each of other. And next, to raise your arms towards the front and then stick the eye-sight to the hand nails. Afterward, without moving the lower back, you just need to turn both your hands and the upper back towards the left. Stay in the position for several seconds and come back slowly to the original position. You can repeat the exercise about 12 times on each side. You had better do this exercise in three sets.
21. How To Tighten Belly Skin – Air Cycling
This exercise is considered as one of the most effective ones against the stubborn belly fat. The exercise can help to burn belly fat as well as tighten the belly muscles. In order to do this exercise, first lay flat on your floor and keep both your hands stuck tightly to the ground. Afterward, lift up slowly both your legs and start to cycle slowly in the air. Do not lift the hands above the ground in any case. You continue to do the exercise for two minutes and repeat this set three times.
22. Increase Your Water Intake
As you know, water is an elixir for our body. It not only helps hydrate your skin but makes the skin more elastic.
- It is a perfect way to maintain your skin tight and healthy.
- It helps to burn calories more efficiently.
23. Consume Proteins
As you see, protein is really good for your muscle growth.
- It also has an important nutrient known collagen which helps in firming the skin.
- The protein intake depends on the weight and the physical activity extent you do.
- On an average, you had better take 50 grams of protein.
24. How To Tighten Belly Skin – Exfoliate Your Skin
The other good way to tighten the skin is to use an exfoliating scrub on the belly when taking a shower.
- It helps to increase the blood circulation by raising the blood flow in the area.
- Also, it creates a healthy, new and more elastic skin.
25. Massage And Use Of Lotions
There are a lot of lotions and creams available in the market that contains collagen as well as vitamin A, C, E, and K.
- Apply such lotions on the loose skin because it will assist in skin tightening post pregnancy.
- Alternatively, you can massage using the lotion in order to improve the blood flow. You had better do this at least two times per day for good results.
26. Take Up Strength Training
After the body is accustomed to regular exercise, you can take for strength training, also.
- Strength training helps stimulate muscular contraction that helps in building strength.
- Also, it improves your body composition as well as reduces fat all over your body.
How To Tighten Belly Skin – Additional Tips:
- The mixture of egg white and lemon juice is considered as one of the best and most beneficial skin tightening natural treatment. You should apply the paste for around 20-25 minutes on your affected area then rinse it off.
- Create a paste of Saw Palmetto and then apply this paste to your navel area and next wear a tight belt or shirt. Leave it the entire night and wash it in the morning with lukewarm water. Daily use of two to three Saw Palmetto is also beneficial for this problem.
- Grind Almondette (chironji) in your raw milk and then rub the navel area with it. Rinse with normal water after around 10-15 minutes.
- Blend fresh aloe vera leaves and then mix gram flour to create a paste. After that, apply it to your navel area in order to tighten loose skin for around 25-30 minutes. Continued application of this treatment for one month will tighten the skin effectively.
- Take one medium glass and then fill it with enough hot water. Next, add the juice of one lemon and honey (1 tablespoon)to it. Drink this solution after getting up in as a first thing. You should practice this treatment on a regular basis to notice the difference.
- Drink one litre hot water on an empty stomach. This way will cleanse your body thoroughly.
- Eating raw tomatoes can help in losing the belly fat.
- Steep water and then add ginger to it. Afterward, add pepper and honey. Simmer it for about 5 minutes. Honey helps to dissolve the fat while pepper and ginger will increase your metabolic rate.
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey, some crushed leaves of mint and a pinch of pepper to hot water (a cup). Allow it steep for about 5 minutes. Strain and then drink the liquid in order to get a flat tummy. Especially, mint soothes your abdomen while pepper and honey dissolve the fat as well as boost the metabolism.
- Simply, take apple cider vinegar with the food. It will make the stomach fuller, thus, curbing your appetite. This treatment not only helps in decreasing the chubbiness of the tummy but also in regulating your blood sugar level.
- Cinnamon acts as a great fat burner. All you need to take the cinnamon powder (½ tablespoon)and steep it in the water for about 5 minutes. Add honey (1 tablespoon) after straining this cinnamon water. You should drink this before your breakfast and before going to sleep.
- Consuming lemon juice on your daily basis will definitely decrease the belly fat soon. Simply, you need to add lemon juice in water (a glass). Also, add salt (a pinch). Stir it well. Enjoy this every morning.
- In order to decrease belly fat, you just need to chew 3-4 raw garlic cloves in the morning and consume the lemon water after taking garlic. This is one of the best home remedies in order to reduce belly fat quickly.
- Watermelon has 82% water that helps the stomach not to crave for the food. In addition, watermelon is high in vitamin C, which is really beneficial for your health.
- Regular consumption of beans helps in reducing your belly fat. Beans are high in fibers, which make the stomach full and you will take fewer calories.
- Cucumber contains 45 calories and 96% water. Simply, you add cucumber in your daily diet as one salad or eat raw cucumber in order to get one flat tummy fast.
- Avocado is a very effective and useful fruit for burning your excess fat.Avocado is a high source of fiber. Especially, it maintains the hunger at bay. In addition, the monounsaturated fatty acids present in avocado help to decrease the belly fat.
- Eating apple regularly may help in fighting a lot of diseases and it may also help in decreasing the fat from the belly. Especially, apple helps the stomach to feel full as it contains many vitamins and potassium. Thus, eat an apple in your breakfast to get the expected tummy size.
- Peanut butter suppresses the appetite as well as boosts the metabolism. Moreover, peanut butter contains niacin that avoids the tummy from bloating.
- Egg is packed with many vitamins and contains calcium, omega-3, iron, zinc, phosphorus, etc. All these help in burning your belly fat. So, in the morning, grab an omelet for a flat belly.
- Strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries contain many fibers and are packed with vitamins, which help to combat the cravings for sugary and food substances. This can slim down the belly.
- Though yogurt can help to gain more weight, Greek and plain yogurt can help in cutting down the excess fat from your belly. Eat only plain and Greek yogurt to reduce your fat.
- Bottle gourd juice is very healthy. Drink bottle gourd juice (a glass) for a flat as well as the attractive tummy.
- Parsley juice acts as a detoxifier that is filling and burns the calories as well. Parsley is an effective herb for your kidney and a perfect fat burner.
- Dandelion tea also helps your body to shed the excess fat in one healthy way.
- Ginger and cayenne pepper may help in clearing your lungs as well as flush out the fat from your body. Take ginger and cayenne pepper. Crush them together and then have the mixture every day.
- Like apples, bananas are high in potassium and have multivitamins. Especially, they are filling and also help you to resist your cravings for fast food. Furthermore, banana enhances the metabolic rate, thus melting your belly fat.
- Celery also helps in losing the fat from your belly and it has only 8 calories. Consume celery juice or simply eat raw celery as one salad.
- Avoid eating sugary and white rice supplements.
- Avoid consuming junk foods and red meat.
- Walk one-kilometer minimum on a daily basis.
- Eat green vegetables as well as fruits.
- Lower down the intake of sodium.
- Skipping rope may be a very great exercise in order to keep belly in shape.
- Do cardio exercises.
- Avoid taking stress.
If you want to know more about natural skin care tips and at home remedies for skin problems, go to our main Skin Care page. After reading the article of how to tighten belly skin naturally: 26 solutions, hope that it can help you find out the best remedy to help tighten the belly skin fast without any side effect. These ways, as well as skin-tightening tips, will help tighten and prevent belly skin. Plus, following a healthy and regular skin care regimen can help you keep a youthful appearance. However, these ways will take some time to tighten the belly skin but their results are long lasting. If you have any question, or you know another way for tightening belly skin, please leave them below. Also, you can share the experience if you know any belly skin tightening remedies to us.
Related articles on skin problems: