Swimming is one of the best methods on how to grow taller fast. Swimming is the great sport that helps to elongate your muscles. If you start early, you will reach the adequate height. However, it is recommended swimming at least for 2 hours daily and 4 or 5 times a week in order to get a more positive result in the short time.
4. Have A Healthy And Well-balanced Diet
If you want to know the effective ways on how to grow taller, you should not ignore the importance of a healthy and well-balanced diet. It is the important thing if you want to achieve the maximum height growth. Are you a fan of junk food? If yes, you should immediately avoid it in order to grow faster. A healthy and well-balanced diet will give you the helpful nutrients and vitamins which are required by your body. These nutrients are needed for human development and maximal growth. It is recommended eating the foods which are effective in increasing the human growth hormone. You should take enough nutrients and vitamins which can boost the human growth hormone and strengthen your muscles and bones. In this article, I would like to give you the necessary nutrients your body will need to support height growth and human developing.
- Vitamin C: Berries and fruits have the great source of vitamin C. Vitamin C will help you to strengthen your bones and keeping the protein cells healthy.
- Calcium: Calcium is the necessary nutrient for your bone and teeth. If you consume calcium high foods, you will have stronger teeth and bones. You can find calcium available in a variety of foods like fish, milk, green vegetables and dairy product. So, increase the calcium intake and grow faster.
- Iron: The foods which are high in iron include red meat, liver, egg yolk. Iron will help your body to grow properly.
- Protein: If you want to ask for the nutrients on how to grow taller fast, you should not skip eating foods which have the great source of protein. Protein will fasten the healing cell repair process and support your growth process by boosting the human growth hormone
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is the vital nutrient that is necessary for human growth, especially in children. You can get vitamin D naturally from eating foods such as pork, fish, mushrooms, eggs, dairy products, tofu and alfalfa. Another way to provide vitamin D to your body is getting adequate sunlight exposure. However, the time you get exposed to sunlight is important. Sunlight has harmful UV rays which result in some healthy and skin problem in the long-term. I suggested that you should go out a door and breathe in the fresh air from 6 am to 8 am. After 8 am, make sure that you wear the sunscreen with at least 15 PDF to protect your skin
- Zinc: You should eat more zinc-rich foods such as asparagus, peas, chocolate, eggs, and oyster in order to boost healthy development. Children should eat enough zinc because lack of zinc will cause stunted growth
However, other nutrients which I have not mentioned above should not be ignored if you want to grow taller and increase your height during& after the puberty. For examples, you need carbohydrates to provide your body and your cells enough energy. Lack of nutrients and vitamins in your diet will hamper your growing process. But if you cannot consume enough nutrients and vitamins through foods and diet, you should consider taking supplements. Before taking these supplements, you should consult the doctor first in order to know how much you should take daily. Taking excessive supplements can result in some health problems.
Like sleeping habit, you also need to develop a good eating routine. It is recommended having three main balanced meals during the day and eating two small healthy snacks between meals. In three main meals, you should eat a variety of foods, including rice, fruit, fish, meat and vegetable. Eating small healthy snack between meals, you should opt for fruits, nuts and low-calorie foods instead of chocolate, fast foods and other high-calorie foods. A good eating schedule will boost your metabolism and promote your healthy growth.
5. Practicing Good Posture
Many people form a bad posture when they sit down to work on a computer and when using handheld gadgets. Over time, these bad postures will make the spinal cord bend. When your upper body is slouched, it can suppress and affect your normal height. As a result, it will make you shorter than you actually are. Therefore, if you want to know how to grow taller, you should need to form a good posture. A good posture means your head aligns with your neck and your spine is straightening. If you have a good posture, you can add a few inches to your frame and it makes you look taller.
Unfortunately, many people develop the bad posture when sitting and standing. Therefore, many stretching exercises are designed to correct damage due to poor sitting and standing habits. The ideal stretching exercises you should choose depends on the type of abnormal spinal curvature you have. But in order to keep your spine from damage, you should develop and practice good sitting and standing habits at the first place. You will need time to practice good posture habits and we have many ways to incorporate the good posture habits in your daily routines.
For example, when you walk, you should keep your chin up and your shoulder back. You should avoid using a computer, smart phones or tablets for a long period of time. If you have to use them, you need to have frequent breaks. The possible reason may be that using computer and other handheld gadgets too much will make your exhausted and result in backward position sitting. This position will put the pressure on your spine and neck. Therefore, it is important to educate yourself about good posture habits when you use these devices. It is the fact that good posture does not help you to grow or increase your height but it will make you look taller by maintaining your true height.
6. Keep Your Immune System Strong And Healthy
The body’s immune system plays the important role in the growth process and development. When you have strong and healthy immune system, it will keep you from diseases and ailments. As a result, the diseases and health ailments will not be able to hamper or slow down the progress of developing height and growing your body. It is said that if you are still young and want to find the effective ways on how to grow taller during & after the puberty, you should boost your immune system and make it strong enough to fight against diseases and health ailments. Some illnesses and health problems can hamper your growth and make your growth stop or develop slowly during childhood or puberty by eating healthy meals and maintaining the good lifestyle as well as practicing regular exercise. Therefore, instead of eating fast foods and processed foods or drinking coffee and sugar high beverage, you should diversify your diet with low-fat dairy products, whole grains, protein, green vegetables and fruits. You should eat citrus fruits such as oranges, grapes, and lemons. The possible reason may be that these foods are high in antioxidants which are able to reverse the damaged effects of harmful factors and free radicals. As a result, eating these kinds of fruits will keep the health disease at bay. In addition to citrus fruits, foods like cod liver oil, fish and nuts will provide you enough omega-3 fatty acids which have many benefits for your health and boost your immune function.
7. Drink Enough Water
As the effective on how to grow taller fast during & after puberty, it is recommended drinking 2 liters of water daily. Your body will need water to keep it hydrated in order to achieve its maximum growth potential. Unfortunately, people often overlook drinking water when they find the effective ways that help them to increase their height effectively. But the water plays the important role in improving your digestion, boosting your metabolism, increase your human growth hormone and flushing toxins out of your body. These things will affect your height.
In order to achieve the maximum result and optimal health, you should drink enough 8 glasses of water every day. Water is the best choice if you want to keep your body hydrated and achieve the maximum growth potential. Stay away from sugary drink or beverage. Avoid drinking soda as much as you can. Choose water for great health benefits. However, another way on how to keep your body hydrated is eating water-based fruits and greens like cucumbers and watermelons.
8. Stay Away From Harmful Factors Which Hamper The Growth And Development
Certain harmful factors or inhibitors can keep you from achieving the maximum height. As the effective ways on how to grow taller, you should prevent these external factors from affecting your height. Among the harmful factors and inhibitors, you should avoid alcohols and drugs because they are two of the most common factors stunting your growth and interfere with your normal growth. Many studies and reports have found that steroids will stunt the normal growth development when they are consumed at a young age. Therefore, these drugs should not be taken when you are still teenagers and want to grow taller or increase your height naturally and effectively. These drugs will close the growth plates; hence, they tend to hamper the bone development. Recent researches also stated that children and teenagers who take asthma medication and other drugs containing small doses of a type of steroid called budesonide may grow one or two inches shorter than healthy ones.
Besides drugs, alcohol, and steroids, caffeine is also the harmful factor which affects the normal growth. These external factors do not hamper your growth development directly but they can make your sleep soundly. It is important for children and teenager to have enough 8 or 11 hours in order to grow and develop properly. Consuming too much caffeine will result in adequate sleep; hence, it may cause a short height.
9. “Grow Taller” Supplements
Because taller people are more confident and are able to get more opportunity in their life and their occupation, many people want to increase their height by any ways. However, sometimes, it seems difficult. When they search the information on how to grow taller fast on the internet, they may come across supplements that promise to work effectively on your height whether during or after puberty. Reading this information about increasing the height, you may wonder whether and how it works as well as if there are some unwanted side effects when taking supplements. However, it is the fact that these supplements are just the combination of vitamins, minerals and other nutrients that help you to boost the human growth hormone and your metabolism. Therefore, you should not buy these supplements quickly without doing enough researches to know what actually they contain. It is said that some supplements can lead to serious unwanted side effects for your health and some of them cannot work effectively like they promised.
Therefore, if you want to grow taller and increase your height with these supplements without having health problems, you should make sure that these supplements contain 100% natural ingredients. One of good and safe “grow taller” that I want to recommend to you is Ashwagandha. This herbal product is well-known as “Indian ginseng” containing a number of minerals which can help to broaden the bone skeleton and increase the density. Consuming this herbal product will help you to grow and improve your height if you are still young and your body is developing. In order to have the maximum good results, you should make a mixture of two tablespoons Ashwagandha and milk and then consume this mixture before bed time.
10. Understand That The Genetics Determine Your Height Most
Scientists have proven that 60% to 80% of your height is predetermined by genes. Other determining factors for your height include your diet, your lifestyle and other external factors. It does not mean you cannot grow tall if you have short genes. But it just means that having shorter parents may make you have more chance of being on the short side. Therefore, you can achieve the optimum height by changing your diet and lifestyle.
11. Seek Medical Help
If you have your friends who are at your same age but hit a growth spurt while you do not grow any taller like them, it is time for you to make an appointment with your doctor. Although the conditions leading to a deficiency in human growth hormone are not popular, they still exist. When you see a health expert, he will help you to address and solve such problems and give you the helpful advice as well as ways that increase the chances of achieving the maximum growth potential.
Some childhood conditions like rickets will hamper and stunt your growth and development at an early age. When you reach the physical maturity, these conditions will also make it more impossible to grow fully. A doctor will suggest the healthy lifestyle and diet choices for you that increase the chance of getting your maximum growth potential.
12. Dress To Make You Taller
However, even if you cannot grow any inches, you can make you look taller by following tips and techniques
- Try Your Fit Clothes: Some people feel ashamed when they wear tight clothes. The possible reason may be that it is too exposed. In fact, you do not need to wear too tight clothes, but at least, you should try to wear form-fitting styles. It is said that wearing fit clothes will definitely add some visible inches to our appearance.
- Get Rid Of Flat Shoes: Another tip on how to make you look taller is changing your shoes, especially if you often wear flat shoes. Flat shoes do not help you to increase any inches to your appearance. If you want to make your short legs look longer or accentuate your long legs, you should wear the shoes with short heels or at least a wedge. It is a quick way that helps you to look taller.
- Black Is Best: If you want to ask the ways on how to look taller, I would like to recommend wearing black, which is the secret that most people have used. The possible explanation is that you black will show a unified look uninterrupted line. As a result, wearing black clothes will give the impression of length. If you do not want to look somber, you can add a few pops in the shoes or wear jewelry.
- Try Skinny Jeans: The skinny jeans will add some visible inches to your appearance because it has the ability to lengthen the look of your legs. Therefore, wearing skinny jeans is a simple way that makes your legs look long and attractive.
- Short Hair Styles: If you are short and disappointed of finding the effective ways on how to grow taller fast, you can improve your confidence and beauty by trying short hair styles. It is said that short hair will make you look taller while long hair cuts your height down. You should try the short hair that touches your shoulder. If you have longer hair and do not want to cut it, you can put your hair in the ponytail style.
Asking for the fast ways on how to grow taller, leg lengthening surgery becomes the modern medical intervention that make many people want to do in hope of increasing their height. The leg lengthening surgery may involve the process of breaking through the tibia and fibular (the bones of your lower legs) and then inserting a telescopic rod connecting them. This telescopic rod will lie outside your leg framework and has to be adjusted several times daily. This inserted rod will pull both bones which aim to make the new tissues fill the gap. The telescopic rod will pull about 1 mm daily and the process will last up to 6 months. After that, the patients need to follow the physical-demanding therapy for 3 to 6 months in order to recover.
However, in order to prevent possible damage and unwanted side effects, the doctor allows lengthening only about 3 inches of growth by lengthening surgery. Although 3 inches can be great for shorter people, it is important to keep in mind that the procedure of lengthening your legs is painful, expensive and may cause complications. Therefore, surgery is the last choice you should consider.
These are 13 tips and techniques on how to grow taller fast during & after puberty that I want to share with you on AllRemedies.com. I hope that you will find these tips and techniques helpful and effective for you. When you are twenties, you should not worry or wonder whether you can increase your height or whether you pass the period of puberty. You should feel lucky because you still have a little time to try your best to eat the healthy diet, do regular exercise, and practice good posture. Even if you fail, there are many ways that make you look taller and feel more confident. Do you have any question to ask me? Leave your comments bellow. I will answer as soon as I can.