Beautiful and clear skin is one of the major features of a person’s beauty. Beautiful skin helps you feel more confident. There are a lot of beauty and skin care products that will give you clear skin. A part from those products, you can use some easy and simple ways to improve the appearance and overall health of your skin. In this article, AllRemedies.com reveals to you 27 effective ways on how to get clear skin fast naturally at home. This writing listed the best ways to get clear skin from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 27 easy ways on how to get clear skin fast in more detail!
27 Effective Ways On How To Get Clear Skin Fast Naturally At Home
1. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is very high in antioxidants that help restrict free radical activity, which is one of the factors behind lifeless and dull skin. In addition, its antifungal and antibacterial properties help keep clear skin. Moreover, it will maintain your skin moisturized and soft because this oil can insert deep into underlying tissues of your skin. How to get clear skin fast naturally at home with coconut oil?
- Gently warm up a little coconut oil in one microwave.
- Next apply this warm oil to the face, hands, neck and legs.
- Gently massage it into your skin for about 10 minutes.
- Lastly wash it off with lukewarm water.
- It is recommended to use this treatment once every day.
The major ingredient present in mint is menthol, which contains soothing and cooling properties that help maintain your skin glowing and healthy as well. Plus, it contains wonderful healing properties that can help get rid of skin infections. To use mint for getting clear skin, here are step by step instructions:
- Put mint powder (one teaspoon) and 1 tablespoon each of fuller’s earth and plain yogurt in a bowl.
- Set it aside for 30 minutes so that those ingredients get soaked properly.
- Later stir it in order to form a smooth paste.
- Apply the homemade face pack on the face and neck.
- Leave it on till it dries naturally, and finally wash it off with lukewarm water.
- You had better use this face mask about once per week to get clear skin.
Seeking on how to get clear skin fast naturally with natural ingredients, you should not pass lemon. The citric acid of lemon helps keep your skin clear by getting rid of dead cells. Also, its vitamin C content will help decrease dark spots by rising the cell renewal process. In addition, lemon also contains bleaching properties that can help improve the overall skin complexion. For the optimal results, what you need to do:
- Rub fresh-squeezed lemon juice over the entire face and neck. Allow it on for about 10 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water. Afterwards, rub cucumber slices on the skin to moisturize and soften it. It is suggested to do this every day or every other day.
- Another choice is squeeze the juice from one-half lemon and then mix raw honey (one to two tablespoons) in it. Later, apply it on the face, allow it on for about 15 to 20 minutes and finally rinse it off.
- To exfoliate your skin, you can mix 2 teaspoons each of sugar and lemon juice. Next apply this mixture on the face, neck and hands. Then cleanse in a circular motion and allow it on for about 10 minutes. Finally wash it off with lukewarm water. You should follow this treatment once per week in order to enjoy glowing skin.
Turmeric is a skin-lightening agent an excellent antiseptic that helps lessen scars and other marks. Furthermore, turmeric can alleviate inflammatory, allergic and infectious skin disorders that will make the skin look lifeless and dull. How to get clear skin fast naturally with turmeric?
- Mix turmeric powder (one tablespoon) with enough pineapple juice in order to form a paste. Then apply this paste to the face and neck. Allow it on until this paste dries completely. Lastly rinse it off with lukewarm water. It is recommended to follow this remedy about two or three times per week in order to decrease the spots appearance on your skin.
- Another option is to make a paste by mixing turmeric powder and gram flour in equal amounts with a little milk or water. Apply it evenly on the skin and allow it on till it dries. Rinse it off with lukewarm water, cleansing the skin gently in one circular motion. You had better follow this treatment once a week to help remove scars as well as lighten your skin tone.
You need to keep the skin well moisturized to enjoy clear skin. Honey is a great moisturizer.
Also, it contains antibacterial properties that can help ward off infection. For the most beneficial results, what you need to do:
- Directly apply raw honey on the skin. Leave it dry naturally and next wash it off with lukewarm water. Especially, the water of honey will help deeply moisturize your skin, making it supple and soft. You should follow this simple way once every day or every other day.
- Alternatively, you can mix milk (two teaspoons) and honey (one teaspoon). Next, add gram flour (one teaspoon) and then mix it in well. Rub it all over the face. Allow it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. You had better use the face mask once per week in order to enjoy clear and radiant skin.
6. Aloe Vera
Seeking on how to get clear skin with natural way, aloe vera would rank among the most natural remedies for clear skin. Aloe vera contains a lot of benefits for your skin. It contains antibacterial properties that can help kill bacteria causing acne. In addition, astringent properties help heal scars and anti-inflammatory properties also help soothe your irritated skin. Plus, aloe vera stimulates new skin cell growth as well as moisturizes the skin. Way to use aloe vera for getting clear skin:
- Extract the gel from a leaf of aloe vera.
- Later apply the gel on the face using one cotton ball.
- Let it to dry naturally for about 30 minutes, and then wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Follow this remedy every day or several times a week.
7. Baking Soda
Baking soda help balance pH levels of your skin, which is very necessary and important to keep clear skin. In addition, its mild anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties help cope with problems like pimples, acne and spots. Also, it works as a great exfoliating agent to maintain your skin free from impurities, dirt and dead skin cells. How to get clear skin fast naturally at home with baking soda?
- Mix baking soda (one teaspoon) with water or lemon juice (one teaspoon) to make a paste. Scrub your face and use this paste to gently exfoliate your skin. Lastly wash your face with lukewarm water and let it dry using a towel. You should follow this method two or three times per week.
- Alternatively, you can mix 1 teaspoon each of raw honey and baking soda. Later apply this solution onto damp skin and gently massage for just 1 minute. Then rinse with lukewarm water. Lastly, splash a little cold water on the face in order to close the pores. You had better follow this option once a week.
Cucumbers contain nourishing, astringent and hydrating properties that are very effective and good for skin. Especially, they can help increase the overall appearance of skin by removing dead skin cells, adding a fresh glow, and repairing damaged skin cells. How to get clear skin fast naturally at home with cucumber?
- Cut one fresh cucumber into many thick slices. Then thoroughly rub them all over the face. Leave it on entire night and in the morning, wash with warm water. You should do this every day before bedtime.
- Alternatively, you can make a mixture with lemon juice and cucumber juice in equal amounts. Later apply the mixture to your skin, let it dry Finally rinse it off with warm water. It is recommended to do this way every day.
Seeking on how to get clear skin fast with fruits, papaya would rank among the best fruits for clear skin. It can be used to maintain clear skin and improve your skin’s texture as well. In addition, it contains natural bleaching properties that can help decrease the appearance of scars. Moreover, the enzyme papain of papaya has wound healing abilities and antibacterial and also aids in getting rid of dead, damaged skin. For the desirable results, you can use it as follows:
- First step is to chop one ripe papaya into small pieces.
- Combine the papaya with sandalwood powder (one teaspoon) and honey (one teaspoon). Grind the ingredients into one paste.
- Apply this paste all over the face and neck.
- Leave it on for 30 minutes. Then wash it off with cool water and after this pat dry your skin.
- Lastly apply a little rose water on the face.
- You should do this process once a week to notice a significant change in your skin.
Walnuts can provide a beautiful glow to dry, dull and lifeless skin. Especially, walnuts contain antioxidants that help promote radiant skin and repair skin cells as well. To use walnut for clear skin, here are detailed directions you can follow at home:
- Mix walnut powder (two teaspoons) with plain yogurt (two tablespoons) to form a paste. Then apply this paste on the face and neck. When this paste dries, scrub it around your face and lastly wash it off with lukewarm water. You had better use this face mask about once a week.
- Alternatively, you can soak 3 walnuts in water entire night. In the morning, mix in rose water (one teaspoon) to make a paste. Later apply this paste on your face. Leave it on for about an hour and then wash it off with lukewarm water. It is suggested to do this way once a week.
- Also, you can eat about two or three walnuts with one milk glass every morning.
11. Make A Cinnamon And Honey Mask
Honey is a natural anti-biotic, and cinnamon contains antimicrobial properties. How to get clear skin with the combination of cinnamon and honey?
- Mix honey (2 tablespoons) and cinnamon (1 tablespoon) till you have made one uniform paste.
- After cleansing the face with water, you apply this mask to your skin. Allow it on for about 10-15 minutes, and then rinse it off.
12. Make An Egg White Mask
Egg whites have vitamins and proteins that are thought to rebuild skin cells and fight off acne. Here are detailed instructions to make an egg white mask:
- Separate about 2-3 egg whites from their yolks. Next whisk in one bowl until frothy, and then let sit for one minute. After that, rub 3 or 4 layers to your face. Leave each layer dry before including another layer. Allow it on the face for at least 20 minutes before rinsing off with warm water.
13. Make A Yogurt Mask
Milk-based products will help reduce redness and irritation on your skin, and the fat works as a moisturizer. Also, yogurt has lactic acid, which contains bleaching properties that can help lighten your complexion. How to get clear skin fast naturally at home with yogurt?
- Mix milk (1 tablespoon) with honey (1 tablespoon) till they are one uniform consistency. Then apply it over the face using a cotton swab or the fingers. Before adding a new layer, leave each layer dry. Allow it on for about 10-15 minutes before rinsing off. Doing this process every day can help even your skin tone and provide you a better complexion
14. Honey And Oatmeal
Seeking on how to get clear skin fast with other natural ingredients, you had better not pass honey and oatmeal. Honey moisturizes and cleanses your skin and oatmeal is a nourishing agent and gentle exfoliating which will help leave your skin smooth, soft and clear. For positive effects, what you need to do:
- Combine honey and oatmeal in one small amount and then mix gently.
- Now apply the mixture on the face and leave it dry
- Wash the face about once completely dry.
15. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is also considered as one of the best ways for clear skin. How to get clear skin fast with tea tree oil? Here are detailed instructions:
- You should apply 100 percent essential tea tree oil. Beware of buying tea tree oil or diluted tea tree oil that contains other added chemicals and ingredients.
- Apply tea tree oil using one cotton swab directly onto your pimple.
- If no irritation happens after 24 hours, you can continue with this method. You can also try mixing tea tree oil (a few drops) into aloe vera gel (two teaspoons) if the oil irritates the skin.
- Alternatively, you can also mix tea tree oil (one or two drops) into the face wash, or dilute the oil with water in order to use as a toner.
- This oil can cause redness, blistering and itchiness on your sensitive skin or when used in big doses. If you are applying to large areas, make sure to dilute the tea tree oil. You should try tea tree oil (5-15 drops) to jojoba oil (40-50 mL).
- Do not ingest this oil. Ingesting the oil can cause some severe side effects, like nausea, confusion, rash or a coma. It is only to be applied as a topical treatment.
- You may also use lavender oil instead of the tea tree oil.
16. Apple Cider Vinegar.
Apple cider vinegar contains antibacterial and anti-fungal properties. This vinegar may aid in opening the pores to help clear black and white heads, calming inflammation associated with acne and killing the bacteria that causes acne. Also, it may help balance the pH level of your skin and remove excess oil as well. Way to use apple cider vinegar for clear skin:
- Dilute 1 part of vinegar to 10 parts of water. Dab over your infected area with a cotton ball to. Allow it on for 20 minutes, and then wash off. You had better do this way two times every day.
- If your skin is irritated, you can increase the water. If you have no irritation after several days or week, you can reduce the water used to dilute this solution.
17. Tomato Juice
As you see, fresh tomato juice is a high source of vitamin A, vitamins B1, B2, vitamin K along with minerals such as iron, magnesium and phosphorous. All these minerals and vitamins in turn have scientifically proven and numerous known skin benefits. Tomatoes work as an astringent assisting in treatment and prevention of acne, shrink pores, get rid of skin tan and even any other skin discolorations. How to get clear skin with tomato juice?
- Make a paste by mixing tomatoes with rosewater and later apply it to your skin
- Wait for about 10 minutes, reapply and allow the paste on for another 10 minutes
- Rinse it off with warm water and then splash on some cold water
- Repeat this two times per week for your natural glowing skin
- Another option is to make tomato juice and enjoy it regularly
18. Fuller’s Earth
Fuller’s earth is one of the most popular remedy for clear skin. It has cleansing, oil absorbing and antiseptic properties that will make it an all-remedy for your clear skin complexion. To apply fuller’s earth for clear skin, here are step by step instructions:
- Mix 2 tablespoons of each fuller’s earth and curd
- Let the mixture sit for half an hour
- Add mint powder (one teaspoon) and blend well
- Apply the mixture to your face and neck area
- Allow it on for about 20-30 minutes
- Finally wash it off with warm water
It is suggested to use this remedy twice per week to notice improved skin complexion.
19. Mustard Powder Face Mask
This face mask not only brightens the complexion but it also gives radiance and glow to the skin. You can follows below instruction for instant results:
- Take mustard seed powder (1/2 teaspoon), bengal gram flour( besan ) (1 teaspoom) and peanut oil (1 teaspoon).
- Mix all the ingredients to form a paste.
- Now, apply this paste on your skin and keep until the face mask dries up.
- Wash your face once dry.
Neem is also one of the old remedies for pustules, acne prone skin and blisters. It contains detoxification, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. Make a neem face-pack by following below simple steps:
- Take yogurt (two tablespoons) and mix with neem powder (½ teaspoon).
- Apply evenly on the face using a face-pack
- Let it dry for about 15 minutes and then rinse your face with water.
Fenugreek contains a quality minerals and natural blend of health promoting proteins in the proper proportion. To obtain health benefits of fenugreek, you can prepare a face mask by:
- Warming fresh milk (few teaspoons) and adding some fenugreek leaves and later apply evenly on face.
- You may receive benefitted by applying fenugreek seeds face-mask with turmeric on your face at night time if you have a black-head prone skin.
22. Honey And Baking Soda
You can make the skin clearing mask by consuming easy kitchen products. You can follow these simple steps to get a shiny and radiant skin.
- Combine baking soda (1 teaspoon) and raw honey (1 teaspoon) in a small bowl.
- Mix gently and then apply this mixture on your face.
- Gently massage for at least one minute and finally wash with tap water.
This method is excellent for oily and normal skin.
23. Rice Flour
Rice flour contains an oft-used ingredient to cure wrinkles, blemishes and pigmentation. For the best results, what you need to do:
- Rice flour (one tablespoon) with yogurt (2 tablespoons) (avoid non-fat) makes for an excellent and effective cleansing milk.
- For one simple rice flour pack, you can mix rice flour (¼ cup), milk (¼ cup) and 1 tablespoon of honey.
- Apply on the face and neck and then wash off after 20 minutes.
24. Water And Ice
You should drink at least two liters of water every day. Water not only maintains your body’s fluid rate, but also helps in improving blood circulation and flushing out the excess toxins. In addition, ice-cubes can act wonders for your skin. You can wrap about 3-4 pieces of ice cubes in one towel cloth and then gently rub them across your face in order to get rid of any form of irritations and skin inflammation as well. You should use these cubes again at appropriate intervals and to make sure that the face does not get numb.
25. Avoid Sugary Drinks
As you know, fast food is considered as one of kinds of foods that are not useful for your health in general and your skin in particular. Similar to fast food, you should avoid sugary drinks such as soda. A sugar surplus may not be beneficial for cleaning your skin. You will get more pimples on the face when you consume sugary drinks. This will be difficult for enjoying a perfect skin. Instead of those foods, you can use products that have almonds, one of ingredients that help moisturize your skin and whiten dark circles.
26. Make An Ubtan (Herbal Face Pack)
How to get clear skin fast at home with some natural ingredients, you should follow some simple steps:
- Mix almonds nuts (one spoon), cashew nuts (one spoon), malai (one spoon), pistachio nuts (one spoon), wheat germ oil (one spoon), rose water (one spoon), red lentil (1/4 cup), and chickpea powder (one spoon).
- Grind red gram and all nuts in a blender and next add all remaining ingredients to it
- Then apply the wonderful preparation on the face.
- Allow it to dry off for about 20 minutes.
- Massage this ubtan in upward motion,
- Finally, wash it off with cold water.
- You should try this way to get softer and fairer skin naturally.
27. Eat A Skin Healthy Diet.
Food can contribute to the appearance of your complexion and skin health as well. You should add the following foods in your daily diet:
- Berries – strawberries, cherries, and blueberries are all skin healthy as they are rich in vitamin C that is an antioxidant which helps maintain skin firm and smooth.
- Tomatoes – this fruit is considered as one of the best and effective skin care products you may have. Also, they are rich in vitamin C. Tomatoes may help protect against sunburn, fight off acne, along with adding moisture and radiance to the skin.
- Apple peel – it not only contains important antioxidants but also helps fight heart disease. Consuming the peel regularly may also help secure you from the harmful UV rays.
- Leafy green vegetables – the foods are full of beta-carotene (which can help against sun damage) and vitamin C. Also, they help hydrate you. Eat spinach, kale, arugula, collards, swiss chard, and turnip greens.
- Nuts – almonds have vitamin E, an essential antioxidant for your skin health. Also, almonds help with moisture. In addition, walnuts have omega-3 fatty acids, which are necessary for keeping skin moist and supple.
a. You can grind masoor daal and Bengal gram (chana daal) coarsely in mixer and then add fuller’s earth (multani mitti) to this mixture. After that, add turmeric (a pinch) and papaya pulp, and then apply this mixture on your face. You must spread the mixture throughout the skin and allow it to stay for about 20 minutes. Gently rub to remove this mask. The natural homemade face pack will provide amazing result in making the skin glowing and fair.
b. Take peels of orange and then bring them dried in the sun. After that, blend some orange peel powder with some curd. Later, apply the mixture to exfoliate the face that results in bringing your skin fair and clear. It is suggested to use this facial mask every day.
c. Grind cinnamon (half a teaspoon) and honey (two spoons) together to make a homemade fairness facial mask.
d. Mix equal amount of papaya, honey and milk and then apply on your face every day to get clear skin all over. In addition, this face mask will give instantly glowing skin.
e. Add sugar (3 spoons) to baby oil (2 spoons) and then massage it on the skin until sugar melts completely. If you have dark knee and elbow, you can follow this natural remedy. If you want to flaunt fair body, you can use this recipe.
f. Grind malai with bread crumbs and later rub the mixture all over the face. Especially, you can also use the recipe on small babies to improve their skin texture and complexion.
g. Prepare a face mask by mixing banana, honey, Bergamot essential oil and potato, and then apply on your face. This face mask lightens your skin and helps to get rid of pigmentation marks from the face as well.
h. Mix mint leaves, peppermint, lavender or chamomile in water (2 cups) and then steam your face. It helps clear all the dirt deposits caked up on your skin and its pores.
i. Mix carrot juice (one spoon), 2 almonds, and orange juice (one spoon) and next apply on your face. This face mask will help to remove all kinds of facial blemishes apart from providing your skin beautiful and fair.
j. Another simple way is to boil orange peels in some water and then use the water to tone the skin. Orange peels toner acts excellent in order to make your skin fresher and fairer.
k. Mix barley flour (two spoons), almond powder (2 spoons), carrot juice (2 spoons) and rose water, and later apply this on the skin to notice magical fairness just in about 15 days.
l. Mix sugar with olive oil and then apply on your skin until sugar granules melt completely. Especially, this recipe helps clear dead cells and deep-seated grime from the skin in order to reveal clearer and fairer skin.
m. Mix rice powder with lentil powder and then apply this mixture on your face. You should try to gently rub while removing the mask. Especially, this natural way is very good for teenage girls.
n. Soak up sunflower seeds in milk and in the morning grind them with saffron. After that apply it on the face and allow it on for about 20 minutes. This method is a good aid in providing a dark person fairer if it is used religiously.
o. Add tamarind pulp (one spoon) to turmeric (half a spoon) and then smear this concoction on the skin. This tip is a natural bleach for the skin, which can give instant results in making your fairer.
p. Boil tamarind and then extract its pulp. After that, mix it with lemon juice, honey. Apply it on the face and allow it to stay for about 15 minutes. Especially, this mask is a natural bleach for the skin which helps in making your skin fair and getting rid of facial pigmentation marks as well.
q. Boil a carrot to make puree and thereafter mashing them. Next, combine it with lemon juice (one spoon), extra virgin olive oil (few drops) and honey (one spoon) for one nourishing fairness treatment. Later let this skin-whitening mixture on the face for about 20 minutes and finally rinse off with fresh water.
r. Mix together egg yolk, curd, rose water and barley flour. Then smear this fairness skin mask on the face for about 20 minutes. Then rinse off with cold water.
s. Blend lemon juice, rose water and cucumber juice together and afterwards rub on your skin for at least 20 minutes. Rinse it off with cold water. This tip helps to brighten and lighten your skin tone.
t. Make a face pack by mixing calamine powder, papaya pulp, poppy seeds and almonds and then blend them all in order to make an effective skin-lightening facial scrub. After that, gently rub to scrub out your dead skin layer to exfoliate the skin. It is suggested to use this tip two times a week to get glowing and fair skin.
u. Grind mango peels and milk and then apply on the face to have brilliant skin-whitening results.
If you want to know more about natural, at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 27 effective ways on how to get clear skin fast naturally at home, hope that it can help you find out the best way to get clear skin fast without any side effect. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get advice before applying any treatment. If you have any question, or you know other way for skin lightening, please leave them below.