Do you often have some problems with your ear? Or in the other way, do you often have the ear infection? Does it drive you crazy? And, do you want to know which home remedy is best for treating ear infection in both adults and children? If “yes”, please continue reading this article on our page AllRemedies.com which will present to you top 34 natural home remedies for ear infection in adults and children that you can follow easily to get rid of your ear infection problem at home. However, you should know something about the ear infection first. The main factors causing the ear infection are virus and bacteria in the middle ear. There are also some other causes such as genetics, food allergies, fetal alcohol syndrome, upper respiratory infection, environmental allergies, trapped water after you go swimming and so on. And the common signs of the ear infection are the headache, pain in the ear, fluid draining from the ear as well as tugging at the ear and so on.
Top 34 Natural Home Remedies For Ear Infection In Adults & Children
People often have painful sensation and uncomfortable symptoms when suffering eye infection. Ear infection is often healed on their own; therefore, the possible treatments may aim to alleviate the pain and control the problem. In severe cases of ear infections, it requires antibiotic medications. If ear infection occurs in a long term, it can result in persistent fluids in the middle ear, frequent infections, and persistent infections. It also leads to hearing problems as well as serious complications. It is important for you to observe the small changes in symptoms and the duration of its problem. If anything is uncontrollable or the symptoms of ear infection become more severe, you should make an appointment with your doctor immediately. Although in most cases, an ear infection is not a life-threatening problem, it is a great idea if you know how to get rid of discomfort and pain caused by ear infection with a number of natural home remedies. These natural ingredients I would like to introduce to you in this article bellow can fasten the healing process and give you a significant relief for an ear infection. Here are the top 34 natural home remedies for ear infection in adults & children you can follow:
1. Lemon Balm
Lemon balm is well-known as a potential health-supporting tool that contains a lot of health and beauty benefits. Therefore, lemon balm is one of natural home remedies for ear infection I would like to introduce to you in this article. It possesses a noticeable lemony scent and antiseptic properties. Moreover, antiviral effects help to prevent and cure ear infection by fighting the bacteria and viruses.
If you like using lemon balm to treat ear infection, you should do this:
- Apply lemon balm to the infected ear
- Repeat this treatment twice daily for a satisfactory result
Read more: natural home remedies for earaches
2. Peppermint Oil And Leaves
Peppermint has been used for a variety of topical and oral uses for hundreds of years. It is considered as one of the most versatile oils in the world. Literally, peppermint can treat many body, mind and health issues. The benefits of peppermint include reducing stomach aches, freshening bad breath, soothing digestive issues, relieving headache, clearing respiratory tract, boosting energy, improving mental focus, relieving tight muscles and of course, treating ear infection. The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and mild anesthetic properties make peppermint become one of effective home remedies for ear infection.
You should do this:
- Take some peppermint leaves
- Extract them to get peppermint juice
- Put this juice in a clean dropper
- Add two or three drops of peppermint juice into each your infected ear
Alternatively, you can use two or three drops of peppermint oil around the opening of your affected ears. Unlike peppermint juice, peppermint oil should be applied directly inside your ears because it is strong.
Read more: foods that cause headaches
Radish is a delicious vegetable that is often added to a variety of salads. But not many people know that because of the remarkable therapeutic value, radish has been used as a powerful natural treatment for numerous health conditions such as high blood pressure, constipation, fever, and dehydration. Moreover, looking for the effective home remedies for ear infection, you should not ignore radish because it can help to alleviate the inflammation and pain.
Are you interested in using radish for ear infection?
You will need:
- A teaspoon of radish pieces
- 2 tablespoons of mustard oil
- Mix radish pieces with mustard oil
- Make it warm by putting this mixture on the stove for a couple minutes
- Strain out the radish pieces
- Put the oil in a clean glass bottle
- Add 2 or 3 drops of this oil inside your affected ear to get a quick relief
You should repeat it two or three times a day for a few days until the pain and uncomfortable symptoms disappear.
Read more: home remedies for constipation
4. Cold Compression
If you suffer from an earache caused by ear infection, you can use a cold compress to find a significant relief. The cold compression is effective in alleviating the inflammation in your ears and reduce the pain.
You just need an ice-pack or even a bag of frozen vegetables. Alternatively, you can use a clean washcloth and wrap some ice cubes in it. Apply it to your infected ears and keep it for a few minutes until you get better.
Make sure that none of the water enters inside your ear. Moreover, avoid the ice cubes from directly contacting with the skin.
Elderberry is a wonderful fruit and an excellent remedy that not only strengthens your immune systems but also contains many health benefits including treating ear infections and other problems related to the ear. This benefit of elderberry is due to the anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties.
In order to treat ear infection and reduce its pain with elderberry, you just need to add 2 or 3 drops of elderberry syrup into your infected ear several times a day for a couple of days until you get a satisfactory result. Elderberry syrup can be bought in the market. However, it is a great idea if you make elderberry syrup at home.
You will need:
- ½ cup of dried elderberries
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tablespoons of fresh grated ginger
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Mix dried elderberries, fresh grated ginger and cinnamon stick together
- Put this mixture in a pot
- Pour 2 cups of water over the mixture
- Boil the mixture
- Reduce the heat and continue boiling until the water is reduced to half
- Strain it
- Wait for a few minutes until the liquid cools down to the room temperature
- Add a cup of honey into it
- Keep the elderberry syrup in a jar with a tight lid and store it in a refrigerator
This recipe may give you 2 ½ cups of elderberry syrup. The elderberry syrup can be kept in a refrigerator for up to one month without nutrient and benefit loss.
6. Cinnamon Oil
The cinnamon oil contains many health benefits and beneficial properties. It is also used as one of natural home remedies for ear infection in adult and children.
- Mix cinnamon oil with olive oil in equal quantities
- Make the oil warm by heating it on the stove
- Let it cool down
- Add two or three drops of this oil inside your infected ear to get a quick relief
This treatment should be repeated once or twice a day for the best result.
7. Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon essential oil contains a variety of health benefits. It can treat many health conditions including fever, obesity, asthma, hair problems, skin disorders, tiredness and stomach issues, and of course ear infection. Lemon essential oil possesses antiseptic, anti-infection, and antifungal properties.
If you want to use lemon essential oil as one of home remedies for ear infection, you should do this:
- Mix one or two drops of lemon essential oil with one or two drops of coconut oil
- Use this oil mixture to rub outer side of your infected ear
Doing this treatment, you should not let the oil enter the ear canal.
Read more: natural home remedies for asthma
8. Lavender Oil
Talking about natural home remedies for ear infection, you should not ignore lavender oil. Lavender oil is extracted from the lavender flowers. Lavender oil contains many health benefits. For examples, it can help to alleviate pain, relieve nervous tension, boost blood circulation, and cure respiratory problems. Because lavender oil contains calming effect, it is often used as beneficial aromatherapy. It works well for an earache that is caused by ear infection.
- Take some lavender oil
- Apply the oil to the outer of your ear. Do not let them enter the ear canal
- Rub gently for a few minutes to get a quick relief
Do you want to get a satisfactory result? You should repeat this treatment two or three times a day for a few days.
9. Oregano Oil
Do you know that oregano oil is also one of natural home remedies for ear infection? Oregano is effective in relieving the pain and reducing inflammation caused by ear infection. The antiseptic and antifungal properties of oregano oil help to get rid of the uncomfortable symptoms of ear infection.
Here is the way on how to use oregano oil for ear infection.
- Rub some oregano oil on the outside of your infected ear for a few minutes
- Do this treatment two or three times a day
Make sure that the oregano oil does not enter in the ear canal.
10. Basil Essential Oil
Basil essential oil is well-known for antispasmodic, antiviral, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties, which make basil essential oil become an effective remedy not only for ear infection but also respiratory, throat, and lung infections.
- Soak a cotton ball in basil essential oil
- Apply it to your infected ear
- Hold it for a few minutes
You just let the vapors of basil essential oil heal the infection. Do not push the cotton ball dipped in basil essential oil further.
Repeat this treatment several times a day for a couple of days for the best result.
11. Thyme Essential Oil
Thyme essential oil contains thymol, an active compound that is loaded with anti-microbial, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Therefore, the regular application can give you a significant relief for ear infection and pain.
You will need:
- One tablespoon of almond oil
- 2 drops of thyme essential oil
- 2 drops of lavender oil
- Mix almond oil, thyme essential oil and lavender oil together
- Apply two or three drops of this oil mixture to the outside of your infected ear
- Let this treatment repeated two or three times a day for a few days
This treatment can relieve the pain and uncomfortable symptoms of ear infection. It is important for me to note that if the oil enters the ear canal, it may worsen the condition.
12. Bishop’s Weed Oil
Bishop’s weed oil is extracted from the bishop’s weed plant. Many studies have found out that bishop’s weed oil contains many health and beauty benefits. It is used to treat many skin problems such as psoriasis, vitiligo, and tineaversicolor when applied topically. It is also effective in treating bronchitis, asthma, diarrhea, kidney stones, indigestion, sore throat, and even ear infection. It is understandable when bishop’s weed oil is considered as one of effective home remedies for ear infection in adults & children.
In order to get a significant relief for ear infection and pain, you should follow the below instruction.
You will need:
- One teaspoon of bishop’s weed oil
- 3 teaspoons of sesame oil
- Mix one teaspoon of bishop’s weed oil with 3 teaspoons of sesame oil
- Add 5 drops of this oil mixture in your affected ears for a relief
You should repeat this treatment several times a day for a few days until your ears feel better.
13. Mustard Oil
Mustard oil has been used as food additive for centuries. Moreover, mustard oil can be considered as an effective miracle cure for many health problems. Mustard oil is well-known for its antibacterial properties. Therefore, this oil is effective in treating health conditions caused by bacteria when used both externally and internally. It can treat and prevent bacterial infections in intestines, colon, and even ear. That antibacterial properties make mustard oil become one of effective home remedies for ear infection I would like to introduce to you.
- Combine a few drops of mustard oil with some castor plant leaves
- Heat it for a few minutes
- Strain the liquid
- Let it cool down to the room temperature
- Add two or three drops of it into your affected ear
You should repeat this treatment several times a day for a few days to get a significant relief for ear infection and pain.
14. The Mixture Of Distilled Water, Vinegar, And Alcohol
The mixture made from distilled water, vinegar and alcohol are also effective in treating ear infection. This home-made remedy can work effectively if you used it for a few days.
Follow this instruction:
- Mix 25% white vinegar, 50% rubbing alcohol, and 25% distilled water
- Put two or three drops of this mixture in your affected ear
- Lay sideway to drain the mixture out after 3 to 5 minutes
This mixture has acidic properties; therefore it is beneficial in treating blisters, fungal infections, and itchiness in the ear.
The cereal grain is effective in treating minor ear infection although not many people know this benefit of the cereal grain. Therefore, in this article on natural home remedies for ear infection in adults & children, I would like to introduce to you.
If you are interested in using rice to treat ear infection, you should follow this instruction.
- Put a handful of rice in a pan
- Heat it over the low flame
- Wrap the heated rice in a piece of clean cotton cloth
- Apply it to your affected ear for about 5 minutes
Make sure that the rice is bearably hot. For a satisfactory result, you should repeat this treatment several times a day for a few days.
This treatment for ear infection is not common and patients hesitate using it, since applying the urine to your ears sounds awkward and gross, but many studies showed that urine is one of unusually traditional home remedies for ear infection in adults & children.
- Put a couple drops of urine in the affected ear
- Lay sideways to drain it out after 3 to 5 minutes
You should repeat this treatment for a few days to get better.
17. Colloidal Silver
If you have heard about colloidal silver, you may know it as an effective tool in alternative therapies for common health problems, including a sinus infection, cold and ear infection.
Several brands of colloidal silver are available in most pharmacies and health food stores. If you wonder about benefits as well as the safety of colloidal silver, you can find the needed information on the internet. Some studies found out that colloidal silver contains antibacterial properties. Therefore, colloidal silver is effective in treating health conditions resulting from bacteria. Moreover, colloidal silver is also loaded with anti-viral and anti-inflammation properties. These properties and effects make colloidal silver included in a list of home remedies for ear infection I would like to share with you. Sometimes, the prescription antibiotic is useless in curing ear infection because ear infection is caused by multiple classes of fungal and bacteria. The warm colloidal silver is a recommended alternative. Using colloidal silver in very small amount is safe.
If you are interested in using colloidal silver for ear infection, you just need to put one or two drops of warm colloidal silver into your infected ear.
However, because of the safety, this treatment should not be used for more than twice daily.
Read more: natural home remedies for sinus infection
18. Maintain Your Body Hydrated
It sounds irrelevant; however, studies and evidence found that the level of hydration in your body can determine the time and speed of healing process for many health problems. So does the ear infection. Dehydration may slow down the time and speed of healing process by affecting your immune system. In order to prevent further complications and other problems related to ear infection, sufferers should drink at least 2 liters of water per day to make sure your body is hydrated and your immune system is strong enough to fight against the bacteria and microbes leading to ear infection.
One of unusual but effective home remedies for ear infection I would like to share is Vaseline. If you experience ear infection, you just need to soak a cotton ball in Vaseline and then plug it to your infected ear.
The first remedy in the list of home remedies for ear infection is salt. Here is the detailed instruction of using salt as one of the home remedies for ear infection:
- Pour a cup of salt into a pan
- Heat it up on the low heat. (you can use the microwave or double – boiler to heat it)
- Use a cloth to cover the hot salt and tie a not
- Lay down and put it on the affected area about 5 – 10 minutes
- Do this several times a day and keep doing day by day as needed.
Moreover, you can use salt with lemon juice as one of the home remedies for ear infection too. As you know, the vitamin C in the lemon juice is useful in treating and healing the infection including the ear infection. And here is the specific method you can follow if you want to get rid of your ear infection:
- Now firstly, put the juice from a lemon to a bowl
- Then mix the lemon juice with a cup of salt well together
- Next, take a damp towel, put the mixture in and close it so that the mixture can’t come out
- After that heat it up by putting it in the microwave till it is steamy
- After heating, take it out and test when it is warm enough
- Finally, place the towel on your head. Hence, the steam may get up into your infected ear.
- Let’s do this method till your ear infection is gone away.
One of the best natural home remedies for ear infection is using garlic. Garlic not only has natural pain relieving qualities, but also antimicrobial properties that help treat ear infection effectively. These are some ways you can follow to treat ear infection:
- Cook two garlic cloves in two tablespoons of mustard oil or sesame oil. Then strain the mixture after it turns blackish. Next, use the oil (2 – 4 drops) in the infected ear like the ear drops
- This is the other method. Put two or three fresh garlic cloves into the water. Then boil it about 5 minutes. After that, blend them and add some salt. Mix and put the mixture into a cloth. Finally, place the cloth against the ear which is affected.
- You may also follow this technique. You can eat two or three raw garlic cloves every day. It will help to speed the healing process up.
- Follow this remedy until you feel better.
Also, you have the different method of using garlic as one of the useful home remedies for ear infection. Before doing this remedy, you need to get these things:
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 glass of water
- A pinch of salt
- 1 clean cloth
Now let’s do this remedy as following:
- Put the garlic cloves into the water and then boil in 10 minutes so that we can get the softened garlic
- Take the garlic cloves out of the water and blend them into a paste
- Then, add the pinch of salt to the paste
- Next, use the cloth to cover the paste in order to make a poultice
- Finally, place the cloth on your infected ear for a few minutes
- And, do this method every day to get the best result
Read more: health benefits of garlic
Basil is listed as one of the most effective home remedies for ear infection too.
Basil not only helps reduce ear infection, it also helps relieve ear pain.
And to do this remedy, you should follow the recipe here:
- First, gently crush 4 – 5 holy basil leaves (you should use the fresh ones to get the best result) to take the juice.
- Then apply the juice around or on the infected ear
- Remember not to let the juice get in the ear canal
- Repeat twice a day and do this every day until your ear infection is gone.
Besides, you also have the different method. Let’s do this remedy:
- Mix some drops of basil oil with some drops of coconut oil
- Then, soak the cotton ball into the mixture of oil
- Next, wipe inside the ear, behind the ear and around the outer edge gently
- Continue doing twice per day. And just like the first way of using basil as a remedy, do this daily till your ear infection is gone
In addition, you can also do this remedy as the following way. And what you need are:
- A handful basil leaves
- A sieve
Now let’s do this:
- First crush the basil leaves
- Then, put the basil leaves which have been crushed into the sieve
- Next, press hard in order to extract the basil leaves juice
- Now, pour two drops of the juice into your infected ear
- Let’s do this twice a day daily for at least one week
Read more: benefits of basil for skin, hair, and health
23. Apple Cider Vinegar
To reduce the fungus which causes the ear infection, apple cider vinegar is the good choice. Or in the other word, it is one of the home remedies for ear infection. In order to implement this remedy, you should prepare well:
- Apple cider vinegar
- Water or alcohol
- A cotton ball
Now, this is the specific direction of using apple cider vinegar as one of the effective home remedies for ear infection:
- Mix the apple cider vinegar with the water or alcohol in the same equal.
- Then soak the cotton ball in the mixture
- Next, put the ball in your ear just like a plug
- After leaving it on about 5 minutes, remove the ball
- Lay down on the other side to drain the mixture from your ear
- Take a hair dryer and use it in order to dry your ear
If you don’t have apple cider vinegar, you can use the white vinegar instead. And you should use this remedy twice a day daily till you feel your ear better.
In addition to that, you can use the white vinegar and rubbing alcohol as one of the useful home remedies for ear infection if you want to treat it. And, here is the detailed instruction when you choose this way to treat your ear infection.
- First, mix a part of rubbing alcohol with a part of white vinegar well together
- Next, tilt your head to one side
- Then pour a teaspoon of the mixture into the infected ear
- After staying in that position about 1 minute, sit upright in order that the mixture can get out of your ear
- Repeat the technique twice a day and you should follow this three days to see the result
And, if you do this method, it will help you to clear out the ear wax and the trapped water.
24. Olive Oil
In the list of the effective home remedies for ear infection, we have to list olive oil as one of them. Olive oil can clear the obstruction, which is blocked by the wax in the ear – catching bacterial or fungal growth. Thus, this is the way you can use to treat your ear infection:
- Heat some olive oil until it’s warm
- Put some drops of olive oil you’ve warmed up into your infected ear
- Then remove the infected wax by using the cotton – tipped swabs. And you should be careful not to place the swabs too far in your ear or else you can damage your eardrum.
And, you should do it once a day and do daily until your ear is improved. In addition, besides the olive oil, you can use the mustard oil.
Keep reading the next part of this writing to discover other natural solutions for curing ear infection in both adults and children!
25. Warm Water Bottle
The warm water bottle is one of the effective home remedies for ear infection. Applying the heat to the ear which is infected will relieve the pain quickly and stop the microorganism infestation. Hence, if you choose this remedy to treat your ear infection, please follow the direction below:
- Press the heating pad or the warm water bottle against the ear
- You may use a warm compress too. Dip a clean cloth into the warm water. Then ring the recessed water out. Next place it on your infected ear
- You should not apply the heat to your infected ear for a long period of time. Begin with 5 minutes and then remove the heat for a moment. You should repeat this process as needed.
You can use this remedy several times a day. But remember when your infected ear is improved, please stop doing.
One effective remedy should be listed in the list of the home remedies for ear infection is onion. We are not strange with the onion because it is one of the most common cooking ingredients. And when used as a medicine, it is also used as a cure of the ear infection. Here are two recipes you can follow to treat ear infection:
- First, cut a small onion. Then place it into a bowl and put it into the microwave in order to heat it for about one or two minutes. Next, let it cool. After that, strain the onion to take the onion juice. Place two or three drops of the onion juice and leave it on a few minutes. Finally, turn your head so that the juice can get out of your ear.
- Besides, you can also follow this way. Firstly, bake an onion for about 30 minutes. Then cut it into 2 halves. Put a half of the onion in a thick cotton cloth. Next, place it on your infected ear for about 5 minutes. Finally, wait for 10 minutes. You should repeat the process until your ear infection is reduced.
27. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is one of the natural and effective home remedies for ear infection. Why? Because, in the tea tree oil, there are mild antibacterial properties, which can give your ear a relief from the pain. And before doing this remedy, you had better prepare these things well:
- Tea tree oil (3 drops)
- Olive oil (2 tablespoons)
- Colloidal silver (1 teaspoon)
- Apple cider vinegar (1 teaspoon)
- A towel
Now so as to treat the ear infection, please implement the steps as following:
- Firstly, mix the tea tree oil, colloidal silver, apple cider vinegar, and olive oil well together.
- Secondly, heat the mixture until it is warm
- Next, take a towel and lay on the right side of your head on it
- Then fill the mixture to your ear and leave it on about 5 minutes
- Lay and turn the other side in order that the mixture can completely drain out of your ear
- Follow this method in about 2 days. You just use this remedy two or three times each day.
Read more: benefits of tea tree oil
28. Mango Leaf Extract
A quick and effective treatment in the list of home remedies for ear infection is mango leaf extract. Here is the detailed instruction of using this remedy to treat the ear infection:
- First grind or crush two or three mango leaves to take the juice
- Warm the juice slightly
- Then place at least three drops of the warm juice into your infected ear by using a dropper
- Wait for a few minutes, your ear pain will be relieved
- Do this remedy 2 or 3 times per day and do every day when you feel that the ear doesn’t hurt anymore.
29. Breast Milk
One of the helpful home remedies for ear infection is breast milk. With the natural antibodies in the breast milk, it can help to speed the healing process up. In addition, it can reduce the discomfort and swelling. And this is the detailed instruction of using this home remedy:
- Place some drops of breast milk into your infected ear by using a dropper
- Repeat the process several times a day (maybe a few hours as needed)
- Do this for about one or two days
And this remedy will work for not only children but also adults.
30. Mullein Flower
A flowering plant which is grown in many areas and known as one of home remedies for ear infection is mullein. Now to relieve the ear infection, you should follow this recipe below:
- Put a teaspoon mullein flowers into a half of a cup of the boiling water
- Then let it cool
- Next, add a tablespoon olive oil with a tablespoon mullein oil to it and mix everything well
- After that leave the combination overnight
- Finally put a drop of the mixture in your infected ear
- Do this several times a day in two or three days
If you don’t have mullein oil at home, you can go to the market to buy it.
31. Eucalyptus And Lavender Oil
Steaming with eucalyptus oil and lavender oil is also one of the effective home remedies for ear infection too. This is the way which you can use to apply this home remedy:
- First boil three cups of water
- Then pour it into a large glass bowl
- Next, add several drops of lavender oil and eucalyptus oil on it
- After that, cover your head by using a towel
- Finally, breathe in the steam
You should do this remedy once or twice a day and keep doing in a week. However, you are careful not to use too much heat or oil.
32. Hydrogen Peroxide
Many people don’t realize that hydrogen peroxide can clean some cuts or wounds. In this situation, it is used so as to clean the ear. That means it can help to get rid of the ear infection. In other word, we can say hydrogen peroxide is one of the effective home remedies for ear infection. And this is the detailed instruction:
- Put some drops of hydrogen peroxide to your infected ear
- Then wait for it in order to get in contact with the infection in your ear
- Do this twice a day until your infection is gone
Ginger has powerful anti – inflammatory compounds and antibiotic qualities which can kill the bacteria and reduce the pain. That’s why it is concerned as one of the most effective and natural home remedies for ear infection. And here is the specific direction:
- Slice the fresh ginger into small pieces
- Boil them in 10 minutes
- Put the mixture into a towel
- Then lay down and place the towel over your infected ear
- Leave it on for 20 minutes
- Do this twice a day and continue until your infection is reduced.
34. Calendula Oil
One of the helpful home remedies for ear infection is calendula oil. This is how you can use it to treat your infection.
- Pour 1 – 2 drops of the calendula oil on the ear’s outside
- Then massage it for about 5 minutes to make the oil enter inside your infected ear
- Do this several times a day as needed and do it until your ear feels better
But remember not to pour the calendula oil directly into your ear.
Not only treating the ear infection by using some home remedies above, but you should also prevent the ear infection too. What you need to prevent are:
- Often wash your hand to prevent the spread of the infection
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid the close contact with the person who has ear infection
- Prevent the common cold
- Stay away from sitting over – crowded places
- Have a rest
- Take more vitamin C, vitamin D and minerals like zinc, omega – 3 fats
- Go to the doctor to check your ears frequently
If you want to know more about natural at home remedies for other diseases and conditions, go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 34 best natural home treatments for relieving ear infection in adults and children, hope that it can help you find out the best and the most suitable home remedies to get rid of your ear infection easily and quickly. However, the article is only for the informational purpose; therefore, you should see your doctor in order to get the advice before applying any home remedy for curing ear infection. If you have any question, or you know other at home treatments for relieving ear infection fast, please leave them below.