Are you tired of suffering from symptoms caused by bloated stomach? Do you want to know how to cure bloated stomach condition fast within days? If you are looking for the best solution to get rid of bloated stomach & symptoms associated with it, then you should read this writing. In this article, AllRemedies.com reveals to you top 31 home remedies for bloated stomach after eating without any side effect. This writing listed the best treatments to get rid of the bloated stomach problem from reliable sources. Nevertheless, it is only for the informational purpose and it is not aimed to give medical advice. Continue reading this writing to discover these 31 at home remedies for bloated stomach in more detail!
- 43 Foods That Cause Bloating And Swelling In The Stomach / 27 Home Remedies for Acidity and Gas Pain in Stomach
Top Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach
1. Home Remedies for Bloated Stomach – Fennel Seeds
Fennel seeds are one of best home remedies for bloated stomach due to their carminative, diuretic, anti-microbial and pain-reducing properties. For best results, you can use them as follows.
- Chew on some seeds of fennel after eating a big meal.
- Add fennel seeds (one teaspoon) to one cup of hot water. Then cover and keep it to steep for about 10 minutes. Strain it. It is suggested to consume this tea at least two times a day.
2. Home Remedies for Bloated Stomach – Peppermint
Peppermint oil is also another effective home remedy for bloated stomach after eating. Especially, it also helps food pass through the stomach and calms flatulence quickly.
For positive effects, you can use it as follows.
- The first option is to chew on fresh leaves of peppermint for relief from bloating.
- Another choice is to steep a peppermint tea bag in hot water for about ten minutes. It is recommended to enjoy two to three cups of the tea per day.
3. Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach Using Ginger
Ginger is an excellent herb for reducing gas and bloating. Plus, it contains gingerols and shogaols ingredients that help relax the intestinal muscles and decrease inflammation in the intestines. You can use ginger as following ways.
- Place ginger (5 to 6 thin slices) in one cup of boiling water. Cover the cup and let it steep for about 10 minutes. Add a little honey and lemon juice to it and then drink it up to three times a day.
- Another option is to eat fresh grated ginger (one teaspoon) before meals. Simply, you can also grate the root of ginger and then sprinkle it on your food. Adults can opt to take powdered ginger root (0.25 to 1 g) daily.
Learn more: 27 Health Benefits of Ginger
4. Home Remedies for Bloated Stomach – Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea is also another effective home remedy for bloated stomach. This herbal tea contains anti-spasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that can help with heartburn as well as soothe the stomach. For instant results, you can make this tea as follows.
- Soak one chamomile tea bag in one cup of boiling water. Cover and then allow it steep for ten minutes.
- Squeeze out the tea bag and next to add some honey or lemon juice as desired.
- Sip the tea slowly. You had better drink this tea about three times per day between meals.
5. Home Remedies for Bloated Stomach – Caraway Seeds
Caraway seeds are also one of great home remedies for bloated stomach due to antimicrobial, anti-spasmodic and carminative properties. Carvol and carvene chemicals of caraway seeds help promote expulsion of gas and soothe the smooth muscle tissues of the digestive tract. For quick results, you can chew a pinch of this seeds some times throughout the day. Or, you can make a tea by brewing brew crushed caraway seeds.
In order to search other home remedies for bloated stomach, please keep reading this article.
6. Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach Using Pumpkin
Pumpkin contains vitamin A, fiber and potassium that help in digestion. Therefore, it is very good for treating bloated stomach. You can add pumpkin (one cup) to your meals to help reduce gas and create a smooth digestive flow. You can broil, steam or bake it, or add it in your diet meal.
7. Home Remedies for Bloated Stomach – Anise Seeds
Anise seeds are one of another effective home remedies for bloated stomach. Especially, they help relax your digestive tract due to anti-spasmodic properties. Plus, they also help reduce bloating and expel the gas build up in your intestinal tract due to their antimicrobial and carminative properties. For beneficial effects, you can use them as follows.
- Take anise seeds (a teaspoon) and chew them thoroughly.
- Or you use this anise in your recipes.
Intake of this seeds will help a lot in treating the gas problems and bloating.
8. Home Remedies For Bloated Stomach – Dandelion
Dandelion is also one of great home remedies for bloated stomach thanks to its natural diuretic and laxative. Especially, it is very effective in relieving from bloating and gas. For best effects, you can use it as follows.
- Take dried dandelion leaves (a teaspoon)
- Mix it in one cup of boiling water
- Steep it for about 3 – 5 minutes and then stir it well
- Strain the tea and next to add honey or lemon as per your preference
You had better take the mixture regularly in order to control this bloating and gas problems.
9. Warm Lemon Water
Lemon contains a good amount of vitamin B, C, riboflavin, phosphorus, calcium, magnesium, proteins, etc. Therefore, it is very helpful in treating bloated stomach after eating. To obtain desirable results, you should use it as follows.
- Take a fresh lemon and then cut it into three slices
- Squeeze this lemon juice in one glass of warm water
- Stir it well
It is recommended to drink this mixture with your empty stomach in the morning. You should regularly consume this warm lemon water to remove the problem very soon.
10. Bergamot Essential Oil
This remedy is also good for preventing bloated stomach. You can use it as follows.
- Pour bergamot oil (4-5 drops) on your palm. Then gently rub it on your tummy. It will help you remove abdominal discomfort.
- Alternatively, boil the water and then add dried leaves of black tea (1 teaspoon or 1 black tea bag). Steep it for at least 5 minutes. Now mix bergamot oil (1-2 drops) to it and allow it to steep for about 2-3 minutes. You can add honey and then consume.