16. Remedies For Abortion – Chamomile
At the period of pregnancy, women can also drink chamomile tea. However, if you abuse the consumption of this tea, it will lead to abortion. You can prepare this tea at home.
You will need:
- 2 to 3 teaspoons of dried chamomile
- 1 cup of hot water
- Firstly, you put the dried chamomile into a cup.
- Then, you pour hot water over it.
- You allow it to steep for about 3 minutes.
- After that, you strain it into another cup and drink it.
- You should take 2 to 3 cups of this tea per day to get the target.
Because the herbal tea is recommended for pregnant women, so if you want to induce miscarriage, you have to consume many cups of this tea throughout the day.
17. Home Remedies For Abortion – Pennyroyal
The biological names of pennyroyal are mentha pulegium and hedeoma pulegioides. The common names of pennyroyal are mosquito plant, American pennyroyal tickseed, and squaw mint. This herb will make your uterus impatient and then producing contractions in it. You should not take these essential oils of the pennyroyal internally because it is very fatal.
In fact, pennyroyal is one of the herbs that can lead to natural abortion.
- You should take 20 to 40 drops of the tea or oil or 3 to 6 pills every day.
It will make women feel nauseated, sweaty, and tired.
Precaution: Women who suffer from the urinary disorders must avoid this herb.
18. Home Remedies For Abortion – Have Sex
Actually, having sex as well as having an orgasm many times will lead to abortion. This way is one of the interesting home remedies for abortion.
You should have sexual intimacy or penetration during the initial 2 to 3 months, especially during the first month of pregnancy when it comes to an efficient and safe abortion.
If you want to know more about natural remedies for other diseases and conditions, you can go to our main Home Remedies page. After reading the article of top 18 home remedies for abortion in the early stages of pregnancy, hope that it can help you find out the safe remedies for abortion quickly and easily at home. However, the article is only for the informational purpose, thus, you should meet your doctor to get advice before applying any at home remedy.